PDA

View Full Version : [Guide]Arcane Legends Test Server in PC

Hoardseeker
04-14-2015, 12:26 AM
Information
Before Proceeding with the Guide ,You Cannot Report Bugs from the Application Found in this Guide is a third party application ,This is just a Guide to Play the Android version on the PC so the PC players could get a View on the New Contents

First Download this Application: www.bluestacks.com

Then Install it in your PC, You'll find that a Android Phone is there on your screen like this:

http://www.techaudible.org/wp-content/uploads/2014/06/Bluestacks.png

Now download the Arcane Legends Test Server.Apk

Double click on the APK ,It will automatically Install and Bluestacks will Open

If it does not automatically install Follow these steps:

1.Right click on Apk and select open with.... And Click browse and Select C:/Program files/Bluestacks/Apk handler.exe

[OR]

2. Move the Apk file to C:/ProgramData/Bluestacks/Userdata/Shared Folder <-------Paste Apk Here Then Open Bluestacks , launch File Explorer,Open the Folder Windows then Open bstsharedfolder and you will find the Apk file threre ,Click on it then Select install. <-----This method 100% Works for Installination

Now When you Play Arcane Legends ,There will be Low FPS if you have a Slow PC,You need atleast 2GB Ram to Run bluestacks.

PC Requirments: Win 7/8/8.1
http://support.bluestacks.com/hc/en-us/articles/201691647-Windows-8-1-8-7-installation-requirements-

You Can Use Only Mouse to Play Arcane Legends/You Cannot use Keyboard keys[1,2,3,4,Q,E] For Playing

$|Isn't Emulators Illegal?
No,In case of android ,Android is a Free Ware ,So this Emulator is not Illegal

Enjoy Your Test Server in PC!

Prahasit Prahi
04-14-2015, 02:59 AM
Yes this is what I've been using from the first test server run!

The main drawback is if ur laptop is touch only then u can play or else it's just like watching everything but cant do anything

Wazakesy
04-14-2015, 05:30 AM
Is this how you play on PC?...

I just ran it from my phone and displayed it on my PC/Laptop screen by java dev tool kit...

Idk if i can download this app, my school admin will allow me ...but its against the school IT terms and conditions :/

siddhant
04-14-2015, 07:04 AM
Information
Before Proceeding with the Guide ,You Cannot Report Bugs from the Application Found in this Guide is a third party application ,This is just a Guide to Play the Android version on the PC so the PC players could get a View on the New Contents

First Download this Application: www.bluestacks.com

Then Install it in your PC, You'll find that a Android Phone is there on your screen like this:

http://www.techaudible.org/wp-content/uploads/2014/06/Bluestacks.png

Now download the Arcane Legends Test Server.Apk

Double click on the APK ,It will automatically Install and Bluestacks will Open

If it does not automatically install Follow these steps:

1.Right click on Apk and select open with.... And Click browse and Select C:/Program files/Bluestacks/Apk handler.exe

[OR]

2. Move the Apk file to C:/ProgramData/Bluestacks/Userdata/Shared Folder <-------Paste Apk Here Then Open Bluestacks , launch File Explorer,Open the Folder Windows then Open bstsharedfolder and you will find the Apk file threre ,Click on it then Select install. <-----This method 100% Works for Installination

Now When you Play Arcane Legends ,There will be Low FPS if you have a Slow PC,You need atleast 2GB Ram to Run bluestacks.

PC Requirments: Win 7/8/8.1
http://support.bluestacks.com/hc/en-us/articles/201691647-Windows-8-1-8-7-installation-requirements-

You Can Use Only Mouse to Play Arcane Legends/You Cannot use Keyboard keys[1,2,3,4,Q,E] For Playing

$|Isn't Emulators Illegal?
No,In case of android ,Android is a Free Ware ,So this Emulator is not Illegal

Enjoy Your Test Server in PC!

do u need a touch screeen computer as well as said by prahasit?i already have bluestacks so i will try this in the next server
PS:i had downloaded al and tried on bluestack but didnt work lol

Wazakesy
04-14-2015, 07:41 AM
do u need a touch screeen computer as well as said by prahasit?i already have bluestacks so i will try this in the next server

If your using windows => search => arcane legends if you see the apk, simply right clikc and open file location -> Delete -> get the latest one and run it via bluestacks

siddhant
04-14-2015, 07:52 AM
If your using windows => search => arcane legends if you see the apk, simply right clikc and open file location -> Delete -> get the latest one and run it via bluestacks

hmm are u talking abt the normal al or test server in above post i have mentioned i had downloaded normal al and that didnt run havent yet tested the test server on blue stack

Hoardseeker
04-14-2015, 09:16 AM

No,You can Use PC without touch too