PDA

View Full Version : Can someone activate planar chest drop for my account?

Ratiomod
04-14-2015, 03:54 PM
Hi,
I understand that planar tomb chests are rare, but today when I looked into my satchel I so 201 planar fragments.
It means at least 100 runs. This chest cant be that rare!
Ones I was running with a guy who got 3 chest in a row.
If chances to drop a chest are below 1%, than his chance to get 3 in a row are insanely small but still he got it.

Drop of the planar tomb chest got to be deactivated on my account.

Bluebatthing
04-14-2015, 03:58 PM
I'd like some one to do this for me also..........

Jazzi
04-14-2015, 04:02 PM
Same here: 3 chests in runs for 3 breeze and currently have 26 fragments

Terminhater
04-14-2015, 05:07 PM
*presses button*

Guys it's fixed, loot and ye shall reap!

Bluebatthing
04-14-2015, 05:20 PM
:greedy_dollars:
*presses button*

Guys it's fixed, loot and ye shall reap!

Overweightank
04-14-2015, 05:45 PM
the chests drops are dancing in the tavern with the Scorch buff ;P

Wazakesy
04-14-2015, 10:40 PM
the chests drops are dancing in the tavern with the Scorch buff ;P

*GASPS*

*gets pissed off*

*sends a rant message to greg*

mxzgrawp
04-15-2015, 03:22 AM
Hi,
I understand that planar tomb chests are rare, but today when I looked into my satchel I so 201 planar fragments.
It means at least 100 runs. This chest cant be that rare!
Ones I was running with a guy who got 3 chest in a row.
If chances to drop a chest are below 1%, than his chance to get 3 in a row are insanely small but still he got it.

Drop of the planar tomb chest got to be deactivated on my account.
Farming with a lepre or 40% reroll won't help you with nothing,it's a automatic drop,I don't remember exactly but I never rerolled before I dropped one,also I never use lepre at Boss in planar tombs,apparently drop is better.

Edward Coug
04-15-2015, 01:42 PM
Farming with a lepre or 40% reroll won't help you with nothing,it's a automatic drop,I don't remember exactly but I never rerolled before I dropped one,also I never use lepre at Boss in planar tombs,apparently drop is better.

Actually, you can re-roll into a planar chest. The problem is, you can also reroll out of one (and into a lock).

I've rerolled out of far more planar chests than into them. Which is why I also stopped using my lep in planar.

Please fix this, STS.

Dogoeswoof
04-15-2015, 03:01 PM
Ive only gotten two out of over a hundred runs but now that you can craft them using fragments, they are much easier to obtain, 20 runs in t3 = 1 planar chest