PDA

View Full Version : Just one simple question....

Jakubson
04-15-2015, 12:31 AM
When do you want to fix dc and lagging problems?

Thanks for reply.

Jirikjurasek
04-19-2015, 11:26 PM
hard censorship works here really well and fast, so again...few facts:

Lags are still here.
Sts stop working on solution.
Game become harder, close to unplayable.
More lags --> more deaths --> more Ankhs spended --> more platinum spended? It isnīt so fair I think

killarrow
04-23-2015, 05:40 AM
Stop timers in elites, tombs and arena till the issues with lags are fixed for good?

Oursizes
04-23-2015, 09:05 PM
hard censorship works here really well and fast, so again...few facts:

Lags are still here.
Sts stop working on solution.
Game become harder, close to unplayable.
More lags --> more deaths --> more Ankhs spended --> more platinum spended? It isnīt so fair I think

Ah finally someone who sees this game the way I do haha

Nature
04-24-2015, 03:23 AM
Arena, hauntlet and any tombs have become unplayable again. Mostly random freezes and lags. Sometimes just standing in towns I lag. Wasting away ankhs that has nothing to do wth my end.

Jazzi
04-27-2015, 08:41 AM
There are lag spikes for sure in Arena and planar tombs. For me at least it is not perpetual lag, but almost as bad as. I fear to think about what is gonna happen when the expansion hits and a lot more people play.

P.S. It is not my internet connection! I play other games as well and never have issues in them.

Jakubson
04-29-2015, 01:09 PM
3 weeks i cant play because im still lagging, u STS will say that its because mine internet provider,
but in other pc multiplayer games i never had ping above 15ms. and in ur game its stable 2k.....

GAME STILL FREEZES AND LAGGING since dc issue. U didnt fix anything.....

Jazzi
04-29-2015, 03:29 PM
3 weeks i cant play because im still lagging, u STS will say that its because mine internet provider,
but in other pc multiplayer games i never had ping above 15ms. and in ur game its stable 2k.....

GAME STILL FREEZES AND LAGGING since dc issue. U didnt fix anything.....

I wondered where you were Jaku. This explains a lot. Did some t3 runs today. Every single person had freezes during the bigger pulls

Azek ;)

Dalmony
05-04-2015, 02:33 PM
The lag issues were fixed for me for a long time... but over the past couple of weeks when I've logged in I have noticed mega lag coming back again. It isn't the same issue as before though... that was noticeable because at least 1-2 members of any party would actually disconnect every single run.

One problem I still notice when playing in chrome however is that when the game has been open for a while, it starts juttering and freezes in short 1-5 second bursts of freeze and then rushes to catch up with itself.

fajaratulnaj
05-13-2015, 12:38 PM
NEVER fix. ........
T.T