PDA

View Full Version : Can all those who claim to have seen SS of people saying they're platfarmers...

carmine_blade
04-15-2015, 12:40 AM
... kindly report them please? Ta muchly <3

Appeltjes
04-15-2015, 12:58 AM
Most of the people claiming they were one got banned, that's why they said it...

carmine_blade
04-15-2015, 01:04 AM
Hmm I've read just now on the forums that at least one "well known" and "top" player is platfarming now..

Appeltjes
04-15-2015, 01:06 AM
Hmm I've read just now on the forums that at least one "well known" and "top" player is platfarming now..

No he got banned for it.

Serancha
04-15-2015, 01:08 AM
Relying on people to rat as a form of rule enforcement is a sure way to say one is allowing the rules to be broken. This type of situation requires STS to take action on their own, and stop relying on players to police each other.

(Most of us) pay plenty of actual cash for platinum, something that costs STS nothing to make. I think it is only proper that they hire someone to track and stop this kind of thing - it's the least they can do to show some respect for their paying customers.

carmine_blade
04-15-2015, 01:22 AM
Relying on people to rat as a form of rule enforcement is a sure way to say one is allowing the rules to be broken. This type of situation requires STS to take action on their own, and stop relying on players to police each other.

(Most of us) pay plenty of actual cash for platinum, something that costs STS nothing to make. I think it is only proper that they hire someone to track and stop this kind of thing - it's the least they can do to show some respect for their paying customers.

Totally agree! I buy plat and it really grinds my gears that platfarming causes such inflation in addition to being theft. I cannot for the life of me work out how it is allowed to persist (but then, I only have a dim understanding of how it is performed).. I can understand someone having access to two or three devices but not more than that, and shouldn't a device be blocked from repeating offers?

Anyhoo, I've seen a few posts today saying that so-and-so saw such-and-such say they are a platfarmer, which to me implied they're still at it. And I'm of the view that if you allow something to occur knowing it's wrong, well, if you're not gonna do anything about it, you're in the wrong too.

Justg
04-15-2015, 06:56 AM
Yes, please report them, and thanks.