PDA

View Full Version : Everything from Pets to Guilds

noobmigo
03-26-2011, 07:55 PM
I have a few suggestions to improve current game, and things just for fun.

Townes
W-A-T-E-R-F-A-L-L The devs know where to put it ;)
Stash Make the stash invent slots like the real inventory slots. They should be ranked from Pinks at top to Grays at bottom. It should also be available to stash from your MAIN MENU!
Consignment Shoppe The CS should be divided into two sections. Biddable Items, like on eBay, and the current system. The person putting item on CS should be able to decide which system to use. Biddable should cost more fee, as the set price can go up. The the current set time system should be used for both.
BillBoardsThere should be like, a Billboard in townes with CS for advertising things. They should cost 5k gold, and run at the top for 2 minutes. After two minutes, the next one is at the top. It doesn't necessarily have to be about CS items, it can be guilds, and even off-topic things.
Glumdoll Cemetery There should be another bill-board like section in the GC. It should be a couple gravemarkers. People could go there and write memo's about people that have recently quit.

Items
Footwear C'mon devs, we need footwear! It should be a new item category, and could affect things like, run speed, increase damage, 15% to stun to things attacking you.
More Procs Items, not just weapons, should give procs. Like the above mentioned

Dungeons
Forest Haven Well, do something with the Orb of Nature. Maybe next campaign, you try to bring it home, but you are abducted, and instead of it being trying to get INTO the dungeons, it's get OUT of the dungeon, but you lose the Orb (again) in the process.
Dark Forest Not much I can think of here.
Fathom Crypt Maybe, instead of the skeletons just being there, they should come out of the ground (POOF) and attack you from there. Adding an element of timing and surprise to the level.
Lost Expedition It should snow. Nuff said
Alien Oasis Trilogy At the beginning of the first time you go there, there should be a cut-scene of the aliens arriving?
Balefort Sewers There has GOT to be some kind of SLUDGE HAMMER geez!

I will add more, my head hurts atm.

Kossi
03-26-2011, 08:49 PM
PvP Rewards

Lizardfeather
03-26-2011, 08:56 PM
It says from pets to guilds, yet there are neither pets nor guilds in your list. XD
PvP rewards would be awesome.