PDA

View Full Version : Got on for fun *Cough Kossi Cough*

Pharcyde
03-26-2011, 10:26 PM
So, today I felt like seeing how good ol' runescape was doing. I got on and wow, all I have to say is I am glad I found Pocket Legends. I saw people flaming eachother left and right, saying stuff that would be insta-ban on the forums, scams going on nonstop around me. It was just crazy, then when I saw prices of things, I wanted to die. 1.5 billion gold for a party hat? Jeez!?

Anyways, after my experience, all I have to say is I freakin love you PL, never ever become runescape!

I'm sure Kossi has similar experiences ;).

Zeus
03-26-2011, 10:28 PM
So, today I felt like seeing how good ol' runescape was doing. I got on and wow, all I have to say is I am glad I found Pocket Legends. I saw people flaming eachother left and right, saying stuff that would be insta-ban on the forums, scams going on nonstop around me. It was just crazy, then when I saw prices of things, I wanted to die. 1.5 billion gold for a party hat? Jeez!?

Anyways, after my experience, all I have to say is I freakin love you PL, never ever become runescape!

I'm sure Kossi has similar experiences ;).

I want to try my hand in F2P No armor Pking, I was quite the expert back in the day. Not sure how much people would flame and troll though. Plus, I have a 200 mil death counter atm. (Died on purpose :D)

Frenzyn
03-26-2011, 10:28 PM
There use to be a cheating community called powerbot or rsbot as you might know,
the day free trade came out they took everyones accounts which was around 200,000 accounts
and over billions in rsgold. I was one of those people, which is pretty much why i left.
PL is way better tho. :)

anyone want a free lvl 103?

Pharcyde
03-26-2011, 10:32 PM
lol funny story fren, my account is 103, I gave it away months ago. I decided I wanted it back, so the poor guy I gave it to spent all that time leveling for nothing. I requested it back, and since I have all the original billing info, he didn't stand a chance. Especially since he never changed MY recovery questions. He did get 7m exp since then, sad thing is the accounts going back to innactive land.

Parth, me, you and Kossi should all get on for the heck of it and stomp around talking about how much better PL is then RS. Err.. Scratch that.. don't want RS players trolling PL, but yeah, we should get on and mess around with peepz for a bit :D.

Zeus
03-26-2011, 10:34 PM
lol funny story fren, my account is 103, I gave it away months ago. I decided I wanted it back, so the poor guy I gave it to spent all that time leveling for nothing. I requested it back, and since I have all the original billing info, he didn't stand a chance. Especially since he never changed MY recovery questions. He did get 7m exp since then, sad thing is the accounts going back to innactive land.

Parth, me, you and Kossi should all get on for the heck of it and stomp around talking about how much better PL is then RS. Err.. Scratch that.. don't want RS players trolling PL, but yeah, we should get on and mess around with peepz for a bit :D.

I refuse to even log onto that game anymore. I had such low self-confidence when I played that game. When a girl talked to me, I wouldn't know what to say. (Due to my addiction of only thinking about runescape and grades). Now? I'm smoother then a freshly waxed ferrari :D.

Pharcyde
03-26-2011, 10:36 PM
lol well your gonna get on and stomp the grounds with me and Kossi :D (if he wants to :p).

Oh oh and theres a ton of new stuff going on.

Official item duplicator - Guy found a working way and RS devs can't patch it, entire RS economy crashing, duped items are flooding GS.
DDOSER's - PK is impossible to do. Like everyones got their hands on one of these. Basically it manually crashes your opponents internet, leaving you unable to eat or run during PK.
Power Bots - Not as in Powerlevel, power bots as in the new generation of boters. Devs can't track them because of the anti-ban stuff they have in place. Basically, the game is in as big of a apocolypse as it was when they took free trade and wildy away.

So all in all, I am so glad I quit RS.

Zeus
03-26-2011, 10:38 PM
lol well your gonna get on and stomp the grounds with me and Kossi :D (if he wants to :p).

Oh oh and theres a ton of new stuff going on.

Official item duplicator - Guy found a working way and RS devs can't patch it, entire RS economy crashing, duped items are flooding GS.
DDOSER's - PK is impossible to do. Like everyones got their hands on one of these. Basically it manually crashes your opponents internet, leaving you unable to eat or run during PK.
Power Bots - Not as in Powerlevel, power bots as in the new generation of boters. Devs can't track them because of the anti-ban stuff they have in place. Basically, the game is in as big of a apocolypse as it was when they took free trade and wildy away.

So all in all, I am so glad I quit RS.

OMG! This is like the Stock Market Crash of 08? (Can't remember the exact year)

Pharcyde
03-26-2011, 10:40 PM
Yeah!!!! Macros are EVERYWERE! Dupes are EVERYWERE! There is hundreds of youtube vids of people going from 100k gold to 1 billion gold in 5 minutes.

Some guy made a program that targets a specific server for the GS. Then when you sell a item, the program blasts shells (Epic Lag Bombs) at the server. The lag is so bad that it doesn't register the item as listed, thus not taking out of inventory. But it really lists. So you get to keep the one in your inventory AND the one you sell on the GS.

Zeus
03-26-2011, 10:43 PM
Yeah!!!! Macros are EVERYWERE! Dupes are EVERYWERE! There is hundreds of youtube vids of people going from 100k gold to 1 billion gold in 5 minutes.

Some guy made a program that targets a specific server for the GS. Then when you sell a item, the program blasts shells (Epic Lag Bombs) at the server. The lag is so bad that it doesn't register the item as listed, thus not taking out of inventory. But it really lists. So you get to keep the one in your inventory AND the one you sell on the GS.

They aren't even banning people that did it? Not sure if I even want to take a look at what is going on in there.

Pharcyde
03-26-2011, 10:47 PM
They aren't even banning people that did it? Not sure if I even want to take a look at what is going on in there.

Yeah there banning alright, but pretty much all 3 programs being used to crumble runescape came from the same group of underground hackers. These guys installed anti-ban stuff to all of their programs, so the devs are having a really hard time finding the people doing it, since these programs are hiding their actions from the dev logs.

Zeus
03-26-2011, 10:48 PM
Yeah there banning alright, but pretty much all 3 programs being used to crumble runescape came from the same group of underground hackers. These guys installed anti-ban stuff to all of their programs, so the devs are having a really hard time finding the people doing it, since these programs are hiding their actions from the dev logs.

Chaos. Lol.

Pharcyde
03-26-2011, 10:50 PM
Chaos. Lol.

I know.... but there is some vengeance :D, the programs themselves are a one of a kind, but thousands of people are claiming to have them on the internet. So like 90% of the people downloading them are downloading phishers and walking into a account hack.

Zeus
03-26-2011, 10:53 PM
I know.... but there is some vengeance :D, the programs themselves are a one of a kind, but thousands of people are claiming to have them on the internet. So like 90% of the people downloading them are downloading phishers and walking into a account hack.

Those don't even in Pocket Legends. OMG, I'm glad I walked away from that flaming leaning tower of pisa.

-Puts on newsreporter voice-

Is this runescape's last stand? The economy is crashing, people are massively duplicating items, ban hammers are out and about! Follow us on our next episode with more information provided!

Pharcyde
03-26-2011, 10:55 PM
lol they will live.... This is like the 50th time runescape was on the verge of death... Somehow they always pull through. Garbage game.

Edit: I do feel bad though for taking my account back from the person I gave it to after he worked on it for so long....

Zeus
03-26-2011, 10:56 PM
lol they will live.... This is like the 50th time runescape was on the verge of death... Somehow they always pull through. Garbage game.

Edit: I do feel bad though for taking my account back from the person I gave it to after he worked on it for so long....

Lol, I was level 120 in that game. Yea... I was hardcore :/. I remember first thing I did when I get home? RUNESCAPE! Then dinner, then more RUNESCAPE, till I fell asleep on the computer.

Pharcyde
03-26-2011, 10:58 PM
Lol, I was level 120 in that game. Yea... I was hardcore :/. I remember first thing I did when I get home? RUNESCAPE! Then dinner, then more RUNESCAPE, till I fell asleep on the computer.

same here, now thats how I am with PL, except with a ton more self control.

The only thing I miss about RS is the questing. I might pay for membership and do solely quests. I just got interested when I saw that they finally added the quest that takes you to the new island for getting so many kudos at the varrock museum. I was close to a skill cape, but since I quit, they added like 50 quest points more to the list.. :p.

Zeus
03-26-2011, 10:59 PM
same here, now thats how I am with PL, except with a ton more self control.

The only thing I miss about RS is the questing. I might pay for membership and do solely quests. I just got interested when I saw that they finally added the quest that takes you to the new island for getting so many kudos at the varrock museum. I was close to a skill cape, but since I quit, they added like 50 quest points more to the list.. :p.

Ah, what was your name? I was htrap_2294

Pharcyde
03-26-2011, 11:00 PM
Ah, what was your name? I was htrap_2294

x ledgendary, you still have your account or did you give it away?

Zeus
03-26-2011, 11:01 PM
x ledgendary, you still have your account or did you give it away?

Still have it.

Pharcyde
03-26-2011, 11:02 PM
Haha gotta love scammers... So I am sitting in the GS right now, this guy says "Doubling Money!! 100% Legit!"

I trade him, I put up 10,000, he puts up 20,000. I accept, he quickly changes to 10,000 and accepts again. lol.... they never learn...

Zeus
03-26-2011, 11:12 PM
Haha gotta love scammers... So I am sitting in the GS right now, this guy says "Doubling Money!! 100% Legit!"

I trade him, I put up 10,000, he puts up 20,000. I accept, he quickly changes to 10,000 and accepts again. lol.... they never learn...

Lol, I'm recovering my password right now. Forgot it :S. Time to see if anybody still plays on my friends list. If they do, OMG I feel pity for them.

Pharcyde
03-26-2011, 11:21 PM
My ENTIRE list still played! I got on and more then half was online, I was like OMG!!! I had a flood of memories when I saw venera13's name.

Zeus
03-26-2011, 11:26 PM
My ENTIRE list still played! I got on and more then half was online, I was like OMG!!! I had a flood of memories when I saw venera13's name.

OMG! We must save them!

BolloBear
03-27-2011, 08:49 AM
WHO PLAYS RS? -_- ever heard of these neat things called bots? I lost 40m to a scammer, then quit.

Frenzyn
03-27-2011, 09:23 AM
IF i was those people, i'd most likely get about 50m doing it, then trade it to different accounts each time. so if they banned me
i wouldn't care at all, or id dupe on the low acc i want banned.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5nKygj3bNrA&feature=related

But my old acc name was : "Quert"
Lvl 103 with a 99 and a couple 90s, got hacked though by powerbot cheating community.
It was probably for the best.

Junside
03-27-2011, 09:52 AM
Why does anyone ever consider playing this game? :( It looks so unappealing.

Kossi
03-27-2011, 11:25 AM
yeah runescape scamming skyrocketed due to free trade
the devs of RS just give warning for scams
and dont ban by IP address
and the forums...lol

Kossi
03-27-2011, 11:27 AM
i actually got on after free trade and my friend lent me 300k, which i blew on staking :cool:

Pharcyde
03-27-2011, 02:54 PM
yeah runescape scamming skyrocketed due to free trade
the devs of RS just give warning for scams
and dont ban by IP address
and the forums...lol

Ahahah big thing right now is doubling money. so many ppl getting scammed.