PDA

View Full Version : [SUGGESTION] Anti-Necroing

Dragoonclaws
04-15-2015, 03:56 PM
Yes, many forumers decided to necro old threads

Is it possible to lock up threads that haven't been active for over 3months?

Exceptions to be considered:

- Guides

- Announcements

- Guild Threads

Any thoughts?

SacredKnight
04-15-2015, 05:54 PM
Remember Market thread, sometimes you just have to wait for that victim, *cough* I mean buyer.

Dragoonclaws
04-15-2015, 06:02 PM
Remember Market thread, sometimes you just have to wait for that victim, *cough* I mean buyer.

well it might cause some more bumping threads in the market, so maybe creating a bumping button: This will avoid mods to check the "bump" comment and they'll have control on bumping (one bump per day)

We allow informative posts to your thread and do not considered them bumping. Here are some examples of informative posts.

[LIST=1]
Mythic gun has been sold. I am still selling Mythic Daggers.
Price has been dropped to 8 million.
I have an offer for 2 million in game. Any other offers?
If it has been 24 hours you are welcome to post in your thread that you are still selling/buying an item.

The forgotten threads get automatic lock. avoid necro. It's annoying for us, and for mods. Maybe enabling quote, but no more new comments.

Ardbeg
04-15-2015, 06:22 PM
no: what happens to old pet/skill/loot/class guides? they need updates after a long time. a few necros from ###### don t justify abondoning or constantly unlocking these threads.

Dragoonclaws
04-15-2015, 07:30 PM
no: what happens to old pet/skill/loot/class guides? they need updates after a long time. a few necros from ###### don t justify abondoning or constantly unlocking these threads.

yea... I did mention the exceptions... read the main post...

Ardbeg
04-15-2015, 07:33 PM
yea... I did mention the exceptions... read the main post...

yes, how to mark exceptions, or program around them? it eats up ressources better used for the game. the bulletin board is no stg product.