View Full Version : Positive experience with re-egging and de-levelling

carmine_blade
04-15-2015, 05:27 PM
Credit where it is due! Recently I both accidentally leveled an event char (one level) and opened a Uries. I emailed support and within a day my char was back to its intended level and my Uries was back in its egg. So, thanks STS :)

Twinisland
04-15-2015, 07:58 PM
OK so... Sorry to be mean but this is common and you can pm them yourself a ty message, gl to you bro

carmine_blade
04-15-2015, 08:13 PM
Well, I hadn't used these services before, and wasn't entirely confident re: how long it would take, if it would happen.. so this post is just as much for others who, like me, are wondering what happens when you submit a request :)

Twinisland
04-15-2015, 08:36 PM
Well, I hadn't used these services before, and wasn't entirely confident re: how long it would take, if it would happen.. so this post is just as much for others who, like me, are wondering what happens when you submit a request :)
You shouldn't worry sts replies and helps you out if your worried about that Sorry for the before post.

carmine_blade
04-15-2015, 09:03 PM
You shouldn't worry sts replies and helps you out if your worried about that Sorry for the before post.

It's all good you're allowed to say what you think and you were polite too :)

Zylx
04-15-2015, 09:03 PM
OK so... Sorry to be mean but this is common and you can pm them yourself a ty message, gl to you bro

Well, I don't really see anything else of interest being posted in General Discussion so it's not like it's cluttering the forum with unecessary statements. I like this post because it's positive and it makes everyone feel good.

I feel like support is constantly bashed because people dont always get what they want and then they go out and complain about poor service. This is something that is delightfully conveying positive feedback different from the norm.

Thanks for posting this thread, Carmine :)

carmine_blade
04-15-2015, 09:14 PM
I too feel it's easy to focus on the bad, and have done so myself. This isn't to minimise the annoying/flawed stuff, just to provide a little balance :) STS isn't some faceless corporation, it's a collection of people who by and large are doing the best they can with what they've got, just like the rest of us. We're plenty quick to point out the bad!

Candylicks
04-16-2015, 06:18 AM
Yeah they are quick with the re egging. I cracked a slag on accident a long time ago and they re egg for me, and the response was cute too and creative. Sts customer service can be fun too. (:

carmine_blade
04-16-2015, 06:42 AM
I would cry if I opened a mythic egg by mistake lol I'm reassured by their quick response :)

najcomp
04-16-2015, 12:19 PM
Can we drop lvl 41 to lvl 21 or only accidentally levelling(1 lvl drop)

carmine_blade
04-16-2015, 06:49 PM
Only accidental leveling, one level I believe. You could always start a new character and level up!

Fyrce
04-16-2015, 07:26 PM
Thank you for your post, carmine. I agree that in general, STS has great customer support. I too have accidentally leveled a fixed toon before and they fixed it very quickly.

Yes, it's a bummer sometimes if the answer is no, but that does not take away from their quick response.