PDA

View Full Version : Will they come back?

Axesam
04-15-2015, 08:47 PM
-SnS
-Night Shade
-Para gem
-Goblin ring
-Eye gem
-Tarlok gem

Since theres no official announcemnt from stg about that item will be discontinue or not, so any possibility they will return? When?

carmine_blade
04-15-2015, 09:07 PM
I think both para and eye gems will come back, given the advantages they convey (rendering it unfair for those who don't have) and particularly the fact that there will be a whole bunch of new lvl 46 stuff to be re-gemmed. Tarlok gems did come back and so I think they will be a recurring feature of Tarlok events (if they continue).

Remi stated SNS wouldn't be coming back but things do change. We will find out soon enough about the Goblin event stuff, I'm hoping the announcement tomorrow will be about that :)

Twinisland
04-15-2015, 09:09 PM
SnS and nightshade I heard it was not coming back I'm also disappointed wanted nightshade lol
Paras I wish these gems never existed but idk
Idk about goblin ring but tarlok and eye gem will come back if para does

Hail
04-15-2015, 09:35 PM
Idc about the pets, but I hope the gems make a return, as did Tarloks.

Wazakesy
04-15-2015, 10:11 PM
Idc about the pets, but I hope the gems make a return, as did Tarloks.

Pretty much hoping when CoC is launched....AL would live for a couple of months....

Madxnoob
04-16-2015, 01:09 AM
We only need gems, pets caused to much drama.

epicrrr
04-16-2015, 10:13 AM
We only need gems, pets caused to much drama.

Meh, paracelsus gems ruined the game.

Only tarlok, eye and maybe goblin ring are safe to return without adding more problem.

Bellaelda
04-16-2015, 11:24 AM
These items pretty much all gave such an advantage to people that it needs to be addressed...

Especially sns n para gems...

If they don't return or have something added that gives people that don't have them an even shot...

Then people that have them will always have unfair advantage.

merch_master
04-16-2015, 11:57 AM
i was not playing this game when sns was introduced, however i fail to understand why STS would make an OP arcane pet an event pet!
For godsake you do not make your best ingame pet available in an exclusive 1 week( or however long that event was) period.
I can understand not bringing it back, but i cannot fathom why bring it in an event in the first place

Axesam
04-16-2015, 12:51 PM
Remember that sts always make an official announcement if something will be discontinue like glacian and hammerjaw.
In this case, sts never make an official announcement about that item on list will be return or discontinue. Remi made a "fail" comment about SnS few weeks ago, so imo theres big possibility all of them will be return.

Exception made for Goblin ring since its bound on char, untradeable and unstashable, theres no point on that item to coming back.

Higuani
04-16-2015, 01:04 PM
Sorry but a legendary pet like nightshade MUST come back. About sns make that pet craftable so fossil is not only used for nekro..

About the others certainly they will come back. They adding much different effects to the game.

davidvilla
04-18-2015, 03:53 AM
Para gems are the complete economy and the normal game play destroyer. It SHOULD NOT COME BACK. Take an example of gears:
Arcane maul used to sell at 10m before para but now nobody wants to spent for normal arcane mauls.
Gears without para doesn't even sells properly from auction.
If para gems released again it will completely destroy Pvp. Everybody will run with 10 para and those who into it are rich. And we all know for new players getting para gem was NOT EASY and will never be. Also, para is quite popular and pretty handy for scammers. It's an open invitation to get scammed. Better not release this gem and ruin the game again. Alternately, it's better if sts releases new gears which has more damage on it or increase the passive damage % upto 10.

Similarly, other game changers are shady and surge, goblin ring.
I don't think they should return back. If goblin ring returns back then it's a nightmare for all the Low level pvpers.
Better change the name to IMMORTAL LEGENDS and TEMPLE RUN LEGENDS. U know what I mean?

Shady and surge? Ugh! No words to explain. GG pvp and timed runs.

Tarlok gems and eye gems didnt changed the game scenario much. I personally think as following:
Eye gem ( has to be back)
Tarlok gems (has to be back)
Para gem ( NO NEVER, FOR THE GOOD LORD PLEASE DONT DO IT)
Goblin ring ( DONT Destroy low level pvp please)
Nightshade ( of course we need to see it more in action)
Shady and surge ( GG bye bye)