PDA

View Full Version : An old player, giving back to the great community

osawaab
04-15-2015, 10:49 PM
Idk if any of you remember me, but I was really active 2-3 years ago. I was one of the founding members of Sparxtans, and it was a great ride. Its been a few years since I have actually played, and I dont need my money in game anymore. I have decided to give back to the community, and specifically new players. Here is how this will work

This is for members level 5 - 30. (level 5 to make sure you are actually commited to the game, and capping it at 30 so old members dont take advantage, I really want this to be something that helps the growing community, as so many helped me during this time. Im going to be giving out 500,000 in total. Each person that applies, Ill be giving 10,000 to, HOWEVER with the stipulation that you must give 5000 away to another member in need. Of course I cant moderate this, but Im doing a nice thing, so you guys can too. Lets build the community together!

To apply this is what I need:
1. In game name
2. level
3. Short description of why you deserve this, what you will do with the money, and who/how you plan on helping others with half of it (this is more of a thing to make you put a little work into free money, no "wrong" answers here :P)
4. Anyway Ill add you guys and be getting on to distribute it over a week long period around 9-10 pm est.

Ill also be giving out random vanities, stims, and maybe my dark matter napalm to someone i really like :D

osawaab
04-16-2015, 11:00 AM
No one, really? XD

Uafaud
04-16-2015, 12:51 PM
i rmb you dude i think seen you in game multiple times welcome bak!

osawaab
04-16-2015, 01:26 PM
Haha, yeah ive been a around for a whille

Uafaud
04-16-2015, 01:49 PM
Haha, yeah ive been a around for a whille

posted on both threads lol sorry didn't know which u'll check more

osawaab
04-16-2015, 02:04 PM
yeah i just made two for more visibility lol

Theshadowxxxx
04-16-2015, 02:04 PM
Hey Osa good to see your giving back. I did the same thing when I deleted my main years ago. Good timesand ya it was one heck of a ride. Awesome to see you again and I hope everything is going well. Catch ya around.
-shad

osawaab
04-16-2015, 03:08 PM
The legend returns! Good to hear from you again shadow. It looks like all the newbies dont want my monies tho >.<

Any suggestions on how to give it out to help players the most?

Enduvial
04-16-2015, 06:13 PM
Give it to ghostlyeyes

Uafaud
04-16-2015, 08:19 PM
The legend returns! Good to hear from you again shadow. It looks like all the newbies dont want my monies tho >.<

Any suggestions on how to give it out to help players the most?

juuust go in base and yell it tons of new players will come around

p.s i saw shad 1/2 years ago was last time i saw him.

Theshadowxxxx
04-17-2015, 09:40 AM
Good to see ya again Uafaud. Was rude of me not to say hi to you as well. Hope everything is going well.
Oh and Osa if your trying to give it to people who truly need it here's what I would do. There's two type of people who I wouldn't give it to. One is beggars in chat, although they need it, it's promoting what their doing, and there are much better ways of getting money then begging. The other group would be experienced players switching to a low level alt to get the cash. So to be honest I would just do a couple random low level campaign runs and give them to the people in the game or maybe to someone who's using the auction in black star that extra cash might help him get what he wanted. alright off to chill before class.
Peace,
-shad

mastergundam
04-17-2015, 09:46 AM
Im Lv51 but I need cash to run my friend's guild "Space Games" so I will give all that money to my friend to make it easy to do many giveaway contest. Hope you help me.

Enduvial
04-17-2015, 04:23 PM
^ this guy is lying he keeps the money to himself and buys skittles with it

mastergundam
04-17-2015, 07:12 PM
^ this guy is lying he keeps the money to himself and buys skittles with it

Nop to be specified, I will give it to Aaronocampo.

magnetized
04-18-2015, 02:03 AM
Im Lv51 but I need cash to run my friend's guild "Space Games" so I will give all that money to my friend to make it easy to do many giveaway contest. Hope you help me.

O.o i told that i can do a giveaway in your guild but you ignore me and tell talk to aron...
i told u that when he is on i am not so if you are so serious about doing giveaways then why didnt u told my message to aron ? huh
i agree with enduvial that you will keep the money with yourself so dont be oversmart ^_^

mastergundam
04-18-2015, 05:27 AM
Sigh....mag you are not even online.

osawaab
04-18-2015, 12:38 PM
This is still going on, fill out the info on the first post to recieve cash!

xBLUx
04-19-2015, 02:47 AM
And why cant osa just give the cash to aron himself instead of u master?

osawaab
04-19-2015, 03:03 PM
Bumping this up!

Jblazer
04-20-2015, 12:01 AM
Smh when I finally decide to leave STG shadow comes back. Wassup homie :D

Dragoonclaws
04-20-2015, 09:33 AM
IGN: Dragoonclaws
Level: 51
Why I deserve this: First, I am the only one in this thread who shows interrest in that money. Since nobody claimed anything, I believe I can get the 500k chest. Second, I know some good ways to give it back to the community. 250k will go to contest hosting in <ALLSTAR>. The other 250k will be given away over time to fellow players who need legit help.

osawaab
04-20-2015, 09:37 PM
Gonna give it a few more weeks before I hand out the lump sum to anyone.... Bumping again

osawaab
04-26-2015, 12:09 AM
bumpity bump bump

Uafaud
04-26-2015, 09:37 AM
bumpity bump bump

*smacks* ._. just host contest in base

Glorbuk
04-26-2015, 08:51 PM
IGN: Glorbuk
Why I deserve this: My guild, <Careful>, has been booted many times during 2015, and each time we are booted we take a longer time to get to the top of the leaderboards again. A few months ago, 3250 members were booted at once, putting us at only 250 members. We gained our spot at the top again about a month ago, then got booted once more. Now we are at only 500 members and are are growing more slowly than before. I would use the money (and give half to another player, as you said) to host Guild Events and help financially struggling players get some cool items, and hopefully keep them playing.

xBLUx
04-27-2015, 12:31 AM
Dont you wonder why careful keeps getting massbooted? And, tony can afford for guild events and contests so... You dont need the money
._.

xBLUx
04-27-2015, 12:35 AM
Dont you wonder why careful keeps getting massbooted? And if tony can afford to offer money just to mass boot 300 then he can afford to host contests/giveaways so....you dont need the money ._.

Uafaud
04-27-2015, 07:33 AM
IGN: Glorbuk
Why I deserve this: My guild, <Careful>, has been booted many times during 2015, and each time we are booted we take a longer time to get to the top of the leaderboards again. A few months ago, 3250 members were booted at once, putting us at only 250 members. We gained our spot at the top again about a month ago, then got booted once more. Now we are at only 500 members and are are growing more slowly than before. I would use the money (and give half to another player, as you said) to host Guild Events and help financially struggling players get some cool items, and hopefully keep them playing.

Dont you wonder why careful keeps getting massbooted? And, tony can afford for guild events and contests so... You dont need the money
._.

IMO this money shouldn't be given to people who gonna host contest and giveaways in guilds
it'd be fine if the money be given to multiple guilds but not to one guild

best way to give it away is to host contest in base to public players.

osawaab
04-27-2015, 02:32 PM
yeah it seems that no new players are on the forum. I have slowly been giving it to low level players using shadows method of running with them in lower level games and gettign to know them to ensure it isnt goiing to alt accounts

MysticLegend97
04-28-2015, 10:53 AM
Check the thread in new players. I posted there

imleya
04-30-2015, 10:55 PM
IMLEYA......Going hard on my 4th day of SL :loyal: