PDA

View Full Version : [Veteran Player's Question] Who remembers AoD...but AoK

Wazakesy
04-16-2015, 10:08 AM
hell-oh!

This is a question that a veteran can simply take not more than 1minute to answer this :P Unless you have a very strong memory power.

If you can even scroll around AL forums, to give yourself a instant pop-up for this question's answer.

Hint: Originally this was known as AoD, but the idea was a bit flopped-ish. But it got switched to AoK.

good luck! ;D

mxzgrawp
04-16-2015, 03:29 PM
Alcohol and Other Drugs

Xenobiotic
04-16-2015, 03:47 PM
acts of kindness?

CouchPass
04-16-2015, 04:45 PM
I don't know why we are bringing this up... but good luck on finding out what it means.

Wazakesy
04-16-2015, 06:05 PM
:O

Ambassadors of...

Zylx
04-16-2015, 07:13 PM
Ambassadors of Kraag?

Wazakesy
04-16-2015, 08:21 PM
Ambassadors of Kraag?

Currect,

Why was AoD not suitable?

Zylx
04-16-2015, 08:53 PM
Currect,

Because there was no D?

eugene9707
04-16-2015, 10:44 PM
Currect,

idk why its not sutable, but AoD is just following the trend of AoA (Ambassadors of Alterra PL), AoB(Ambassadors of Blackstar, SL), AoC (DL)

Edit: well... i know that Blackstar is the main place for SL, and i believe Alterra is where PL is taking place too. Don't really remember about DL, only play it for the first week of release.
So i guess AoD is not sutable is because there's no main place in AL that starts with D (dead city isnt really one). I think AoA (Ambassadors of Arlor ) would be better, but AoA is already taken so....

Dragoonclaws
04-16-2015, 11:08 PM
idk why its not sutable, but AoD is just following the trend of AoA (Ambassadors of Alterra PL), AoB(Ambassadors of Blackstar, SL), AoC (DL)

Edit: well... i know that Blackstar is the main place for SL, and i believe Alterra is where PL is taking place too. Don't really remember about DL, only play it for the first week of release.
So i guess AoD is not sutable is because there's no main place in AL that starts with D (dead city isnt really one). I think AoA (Ambassadors of Arlor ) would be better, but AoA is already taken so....

AoA (PL)
AoB (SL)
AoC (DL)
AoD? nope, AoK (AL)

Visiting
04-16-2015, 11:17 PM
AoA (PL)
AoB (SL)
AoC (DL)
AoD? nope, AoK (AL)

The Ambassador programs were shutdown early 2012 so AL never got a chance to shine :/
Also, does anyone know of any AoC members active still? (Ambassador of Carnivea I believe)