PDA

View Full Version : This Weekend: Locked Crates of the Grand Watch Half Price + New Mythic Pet!

Remiem
04-16-2015, 12:49 PM

It's a big weekend in Arcane Legends with the final unveiling of the newest Mythic Pet.... Lemon & Lime! Lemon & Lime have learned the best in team work from their Arcane counterparts The Brothers Whim, and come equipped with a powerful AA that will debuff and cause mobs and bosses to return health or mana to you when you attack! Check it out:

Stats:

Happiness Bonus: +12.5% Damage, 6% Crit, +20 Primary Stat, 150 Health, 65 armor
Passive Attacks: (Same as Brother’s Whim)
1-9: Group Punch - A hard punch that damages a single target and has chance to slow enemy by 10%.
10-19: Twin Kicks - Hard kick that damages a target and chance to reduce enemy speed and armor by 10%
20-29: Wombo Combo - A one two punch that damages a target with chance to reduce speed by 10%, armor by 10%, and cause bleeding.
30-39: Ultimate Teamwork - A powerful attack that damages up to 3 enemies with a chance to reduce armor by 10%, speed by 10%, and cause targets to bleed.
40+: Team Flail - A powerful attack that damages up to 5 enemies with a chance to reduce armor by 15%, speed by 20%, and cause targets to bleed.

Activated Ability

Twist of Fate (Cooldown 45 seconds)
Reduces enemy armor and hit for 25 sec. Allies attacking the target randomly heal health or mana per hit. Target becomes immune to ability for 45 sec afterwards.

Notes:
- If you attack the target with full health or full mana when the proc is trying to grant you either it will not show up as you are at 100%
- The ability will do a “ping countdown” effect to notify players when it is about to fall off if other Lemon and Lime players are trying to replace Twist of Fate before it falls off
- The immunity to Twist of Fate will show up as an additional effect on the target to indicate they are currently immune to the ability

- Twist of Fate will target the closest enemy to them
- Immunity does not reset if you wipe on a boss or group of enemies. It remains for the remainder of its time

Pro Tips:
- The immunity can be a setback, so using it properly will be key
- Save it for the bosses and PvP moments where you want to emphasize a focus target for the group
- ‘Twist of Fate’ is designed to play off of other Lemon and Limes. Pairing up two or more in a boss fight or PvP can prolong the Twist of Fate indefinitely if properly staggered and executed.

Example: Player A applies Twist of Fate at the start of the fight, player B waits for the countdown pings of the effect to start before using their Twist of Fate, renewing the effect long enough that Player A hopefully will have there’s available again as long as the refresh wasn’t done too early. Doing so keeps Twist of Fate from falling off and giving the boss immunity to Twist of Fate for 45 seconds.

Lemon & Lime will be available 2 ways! Visit the stable to purchase them directly for 250 Platinum, or you can seek out a Lemon & Lime egg in Locked Crates of the Grand Watch.

Speaking of which...

130537 130537 130537

Locked Grand Crates of the watch are also on SALE this weekend. Now through Monday 4/20, Locked Crates of the Grand Watch only cost 8 platinum to open!

Happy Weekend Legends!

Hercules
04-16-2015, 01:03 PM
Firsttt and ty so much Remi <3

PhoenixPrime
04-16-2015, 01:03 PM
New pets yeah. Thanks for making it available for platinum too!

Eski
04-16-2015, 01:04 PM
Good news ! L&L plat purchaseable,ty

Desilusion
04-16-2015, 01:06 PM
Yeaaaahhh nice pet

Rubana
04-16-2015, 01:09 PM
thanks sts :)

Hadec
04-16-2015, 01:12 PM
farm those locks people

Spell
04-16-2015, 01:13 PM
See sts does listen to their customer base :) <3 ty Guys!!

Imsofancy
04-16-2015, 01:14 PM
sigh..... wish it was 250 plat.... WAIT IT IS :D

Axesam
04-16-2015, 01:21 PM
Same AA with Shade?

Ravager
04-16-2015, 01:47 PM
So is LnL permanently in Locked Crates or until Monday?

Jazzi
04-16-2015, 01:54 PM
Thanks a lot! So is LnL permanently in the stable or till Monday?

Carapace
04-16-2015, 01:57 PM
Permanent addition

Avaree
04-16-2015, 02:02 PM
Permanent addition

Out of thanks :) double thumbs up!

intruders
04-16-2015, 02:11 PM
Toons <5 level cannot use consignment shop after this update. Is it by reason? How can my low level toon get items already listed in cs or earned gold back then? And don't tell me to level up.

Kyle Holmes
04-16-2015, 02:25 PM
Aww thought it was ganna be an event that's not to do with locked but good anyway. Would have had more plats if you put a confirmation on the elixir's, open it up to see how longs left whilst still moving and boom it buys one you haven't got

sent from fritters beak

mxzgrawp
04-16-2015, 02:35 PM

It's a big weekend in Arcane Legends with the final unveiling of the newest Mythic Pet.... Lemon & Lime! Lemon & Lime have learned the best in team work from their Arcane counterparts The Brothers Whim, and come equipped with a powerful AA that will debuff and cause mobs and bosses to return health or mana to you when you attack! Check it out:

Stats:

Happiness Bonus: +12.5% Damage, 6% Crit, +20 Primary Stat, 150 Health, 65 armor
Passive Attacks: (Same as Brother’s Whim)
1-9: Group Punch - A hard punch that damages a single target and has chance to slow enemy by 10%.
10-19: Twin Kicks - Hard kick that damages a target and chance to reduce enemy speed and armor by 10%
20-29: Wombo Combo - A one two punch that damages a target with chance to reduce speed by 10%, armor by 10%, and cause bleeding.
30-39: Ultimate Teamwork - A powerful attack that damages up to 3 enemies with a chance to reduce armor by 10%, speed by 10%, and cause targets to bleed.
40+: Team Flail - A powerful attack that damages up to 5 enemies with a chance to reduce armor by 15%, speed by 20%, and cause targets to bleed.

Activated Ability

Twist of Fate (Cooldown 45 seconds)
Reduces enemy armor and hit for 25 sec. Allies attacking the target randomly heal health or mana per hit. Target becomes immune to ability for 45 sec afterwards.

Notes:
- If you attack the target with full health or full mana when the proc is trying to grant you either it will not show up as you are at 100%
- The ability will do a “ping countdown” effect to notify players when it is about to fall off if other Lemon and Lime players are trying to replace Twist of Fate before it falls off
- The immunity to Twist of Fate will show up as an additional effect on the target to indicate they are currently immune to the ability

- Twist of Fate will target the closest enemy to them
- Immunity does not reset if you wipe on a boss or group of enemies. It remains for the remainder of its time

Pro Tips:
- The immunity can be a setback, so using it properly will be key
- Save it for the bosses and PvP moments where you want to emphasize a focus target for the group
- ‘Twist of Fate’ is designed to play off of other Lemon and Limes. Pairing up two or more in a boss fight or PvP can prolong the Twist of Fate indefinitely if properly staggered and executed.

Example: Player A applies Twist of Fate at the start of the fight, player B waits for the countdown pings of the effect to start before using their Twist of Fate, renewing the effect long enough that Player A hopefully will have there’s available again as long as the refresh wasn’t done too early. Doing so keeps Twist of Fate from falling off and giving the boss immunity to Twist of Fate for 45 seconds.

Lemon & Lime will be available 2 ways! Visit the stable to purchase them directly for 250 Platinum, or you can seek out a Lemon & Lime egg in Locked Crates of the Grand Watch.

Speaking of which...

130537 130537 130537

Locked Grand Crates of the watch are also on SALE this weekend. Now through Monday 4/20, Locked Crates of the Grand Watch only cost 8 platinum to open!

Happy Weekend Legends!

Opened lots of locks few hrs ago at normal price just to See this now...dam...

Golem
04-16-2015, 03:02 PM
I swear i knew this gonna happen :D !!! that this new mythic pet gonna be recolored whim brothers!!! :D love it! ty sooo much sts.!!! you made mine dreams true.

Farminer's
04-16-2015, 03:03 PM
I could open 30 lock or save for LnL what should I do... Hmmm

Sent from my XT1060 using Tapatalk

Dex Scene
04-16-2015, 03:18 PM
Toons <5 level cannot use consignment shop after this update. Is it by reason? How can my low level toon get items already listed in cs or earned gold back then? And don't tell me to level up.
Level up!!!

It is that way since old times to prevent people from scamming the newcomers who have no idea what's up in the game, whom you guys farm for the "looky looky my pvp stats"!!

Donquixoth
04-16-2015, 03:37 PM
hahaha, sell all your locked now!!

intruders
04-16-2015, 03:42 PM
Level up!!!

It is that way since old times to prevent people from scamming the newcomers who have no idea what's up in the game, whom you guys farm for the "looky looky my pvp stats"!!
You cannot trade until level 5 so it's not possible to scum lol
But what's the reason for making auction and stash(!) unavailable for low levels!?

Any comment on this, STS?

Hartholzwurm
04-16-2015, 03:45 PM
Wew...lock open for only 8 plat...but price in europe for 1,7 k plat nearly doubled within one year.....whos is the winner now??? Platbuyer or sts?? Just a question.....

Jiarijiba
04-16-2015, 03:46 PM
Great, you listened our comments on the pet!

Akatsuuki
04-16-2015, 03:51 PM
I was looking for L&Lon crates when I bump into samael >_< not my day

Dex Scene
04-16-2015, 03:54 PM
Exactly what I said!!

But what's the reason for making auction and stash(!) unavailable for low levels!?

Any comment on this, STS?

Cuz

Farminer's
04-16-2015, 03:59 PM
I was looking for L&Lon crates when I bump into samael >_< not my day
Not your day pfft u lucky barstard

Dalmony
04-16-2015, 04:03 PM
It makes me really happy to see that feedback was taken so quickly into consideration and this pet is available for plat :) I'm excited to buy it so thankyou!

:)

intruders
04-16-2015, 04:05 PM
Dex, I don't see what you wanna say. How can you scum anyone with auction? Or better tell me how can I scum using my OWN stash? Just lol

Excuses
04-16-2015, 04:53 PM
Smart move sts. Smart.

Dex Scene
04-16-2015, 05:08 PM
Dex, I don't see what you wanna say. How can you scum anyone with auction? Or better tell me how can I scum using my OWN stash? Just lol
Try thinking before loling!!
Auction is a part of Trading.
you cant put something in auction if its untradable. Same way you can't sell in auc if you are non eligible for trade.
auction is not taken off from low level's rights, Trading is taken off!!
You can scam low level new comers with trade. To prevent that, there are some experience you need to gain before being eligible to trade!!!
that's why you cant sell at auc at low level.

If it still doesn't get in your head, you can lol and lol and lol and keep at it. Or you can read well and try understand what Iam saying instead of making up those stories "scum using my own stash" - whatever does that mean anyway!!!

carmine_blade
04-16-2015, 05:28 PM
Great update!! One quibble though, my lvl 3 locked opener can now no longer access the stash or consignment store, so the items it has in inventory are trapped there, and ditto it's auctions... please help :)

And no it's got nothing to do with scamming, I'm not asking for anything new (i.e. for under 5's to be able to trade directly), just what we had before.

Thrilled I got LnL on my main chars for plat! Ty!

Kingofninjas
04-16-2015, 05:36 PM
Wew...lock open for only 8 plat...but price in europe for 1,7 k plat nearly doubled within one year.....whos is the winner now??? Platbuyer or sts?? Just a question.....

It has been and always will be STS.

jiazataoe
04-16-2015, 06:39 PM
Why not red make better look

Thx new pet

Kyle Holmes
04-16-2015, 07:19 PM
Its just a greedy company for you. I've played PC ftp games and I could spend £70 the price for 1700 plat and prob get 3 months use out of the game bought currency. That game was a koreon game and had 3 times as many people working on that game than this has. You know what happens to greedy companies tho. They all crash and burn sooner or later.

sent from fritters beak

Newcomx
04-16-2015, 07:40 PM
IMO...when warr maybe gain their place in pve with the last update, with LnL AA, who need warr if you got LnL? This is a set back.

eugene9707
04-16-2015, 10:29 PM
you cant put something in auction if its untradable. Same way you can't sell in auc if you are non eligible for trade.
You can scam low level new comers with trade. To prevent that, there are some experience you need to gain before being eligible to trade!!!
that's why you cant sell at auc at low level.

If it still doesn't get in your head, you can lol and lol and lol and keep at it. Or you can read well and try understand what Iam saying instead of making up those stories "scum using my own stash" - whatever does that mean anyway!!!

I know from the very first day, trading is off for toons under level 5, you also cant use "give" even if u want to give them nekro egg...

BUT, auctions and stash was available, how do you think those hoarder keep those heraldic/crier on their lv 2 toons? How did you think those lv 2 pvpers get their gear/pet?

intruders
04-16-2015, 11:57 PM
that's why you cant sell at auc at low level.Trade (direct trade between players I mean) has always been disabled below level 5 and it's OK. I can imagine some ways of scamming new comers via direct trading. But first auction is located in travelers outpost that means you will be level 5 when you reach it by completing all brakenridge. Those who got their low levels to outpost with xp gain off are experienced enough, aren't they? So what's the point in making auction unaccessible for levels below 5? Can you give a single REAL scenario of scamming low levels via auction?

If it still doesn't get in your head, you can lol and lol and lol and keep at it. Or you can read well and try understand what Iam saying instead of making up those stories "scum using my own stash" - whatever does that mean anyway!!!OK, smarty pants, it means what it means - do you have any good reason for making stash unaccessible for levels below 5?

Try to answer the questions please.

killajamila
04-17-2015, 12:05 AM
Idk if it's just me but I'm not seeing a heal for health or mana when attacking the target. The pet also needs a buff imo. Stats are not amazing. They are cute as hell, however. Good job, sts.:semi-twins:

Dex Scene
04-17-2015, 12:41 AM
My friend looted lemon n lime in 1 locked :O
woot

Ballzofstaff
04-17-2015, 01:32 AM
Well done StS , Nice event , i took 144k gold from 24 lockeds..

Harteschale
04-17-2015, 02:21 AM
I think the heal and mana regen per hit is to low, not very helpful in pve, pvp. They need also a more powerful color, ty.

Robhawk
04-17-2015, 03:15 AM

Its just 100 euro for 1700 plat! Yes iam kidding! ;)

andreim
04-17-2015, 05:14 AM
I think lnl regen should also activate to mages if target is affected by curse.

thefirstlove
04-17-2015, 06:29 AM
...wooo hooo hoooo

mistery
04-17-2015, 07:55 AM
yay im gonna farm some platinum xD

Justg
04-17-2015, 08:31 AM
yay im gonna farm some platinum xD

I hope you are joking, but we'll take a look at your account anyway. We're actively banning any and all devices and accounts associated w/ plat farming. Thanks for the heads up!

SakuraXYZ
04-17-2015, 08:58 AM
I hope you are joking, but we'll take a look at your account anyway. We're actively banning any and all devices and accounts associated w/ plat farming. Thanks for the heads up!

I think you took it the wrong way, he probably means that his going to earn plat through plat offers.. But who knows?

Justg
04-17-2015, 09:00 AM

I think you took it the wrong way, he probably means that his going to earn plat through plat offers.. But who knows?

Farming plat has a particular connotation, but I do hope he is legit. We abhor plat farmers, just as most of you do.

Farminer's
04-17-2015, 09:12 AM
Farming plat has a particular connotation, but I do hope he is legit. We abhor plat farmers, just as most of you do.
Thanks plat farmers are not good I only do free offers rarely cause I can't buy any more plat.

xXx_SampleText_xXx
04-17-2015, 09:33 AM
Nice! looking forward for the Lemon and Lime :)

PhoenixPrime
04-17-2015, 10:00 AM
Any chance on getting Lemon and Lime to be a little more 'vibrant'? The white washed coloring is almost depressing.
I don't think too many people would mind them being 'brighter' or more clearly defined as green and yellow (I mean the mages are all smurfy blue and no one minds)...

Other than that really minor nitpick, really loving these guys. Thanks again.

Wutzgood
04-17-2015, 11:19 AM
Yay finally a mythic twins pet. Thanks b

who am i
04-17-2015, 11:55 AM
aww 8 plat for open locked..

nice can pay 250 plat from stable to earn new myth pet.. :)

Anehazaz
04-17-2015, 12:00 PM
I don't know much about plat farming but I seem to remember because of it nativex was removed, now it's back...so what changed?

regizakirs.rs
04-17-2015, 01:19 PM
I got excited for LnL then I saw the locked roulette crates and said no thanks. Good luck to those who poplocks for the pet[emoji106]

johnsr
04-17-2015, 02:11 PM
Wooohoo I called it months ago!

firmanfar
04-18-2015, 04:25 AM
50+ lock and get nothing :'(
Thanks sts! :(

nuwar
04-18-2015, 06:07 AM
Lemon & Lime-Arcane Legends

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IWi2zeynoKM&feature=youtu.be

kasa
04-18-2015, 06:32 AM
awesome awesome

PhoenixPrime
04-19-2015, 11:45 AM
Nice. The half price crates worked a helluva lot better than the double odds crates.

Finally saw red, back to back. A nice little cherry on top for two of our characters reaching endgame, woo hoo.

I'll go be a nice boy and stop complaining about the loot odds now, 8^).

You guys have really been keeping us hooked lately, keep it up!

Farminer's
04-19-2015, 12:29 PM
50+ lock and get nothing :'(
Thanks sts! :(
Keep trying I used 200 plat from free ones got LnL egg and some gold with items.

Farminer's
04-19-2015, 01:38 PM
Nice. The half price crates worked a helluva lot better than the double odds crates.

Finally saw red, back to back. A nice little cherry on top for two of our characters reaching endgame, woo hoo.

I'll go be a nice boy and stop complaining about the loot odds now, 8^).

You guys have really been keeping us hooked lately, keep it up!
58 locks I have opened I just counted. I have gotten 2 mythic 1 armor and LnL today am I doing good with locks or not? My dream is a arcane item I am currently at bulwark finnaly my dream weapons for my warrior.

aneshsinghblu
04-20-2015, 02:33 AM
woot. . . . I looted 200 plat

intruders
04-20-2015, 06:41 AM
Just noticed that there is a new spider pet in stable called Violet. It says it is available from Sticky Spider Crates. Looks like these spider crates are coming soon)

Farminer's
04-20-2015, 07:52 AM
Just noticed that there is a new spider pet in stable called Violet. It says it is available from Sticky Spider Crates. Looks like these spider crates are coming soon)
With next update either today to Thursday. I'm guessing an event will start.

Dreangel_AL
04-20-2015, 09:26 AM
i really want to try and get it but the free plat wont come ive tried so many times but still nothing please help ;_;

PhoenixPrime
04-20-2015, 11:00 AM
Farminer,

I lost track of how many I opened this weekend, all I know is that a credit card was involved and an obscene amount of purchased platinum, sigh.

It also helped that I kept hitting 100 platinum crates too, since that just fed my crate popping addiction.

On the plus side I ended up with Singe and Samael, my first arcane items ever since starting this game, and they came on the same day too.
I also ended up with Lemon and Lime too, they must have juiced their stats in the crates or something.

My lucky streak apparently has ended already since I'm back to pinks and 2k, 2k, 2k, 2k.... ugh.

Hope you see some red soon.

Farminer's
04-20-2015, 11:55 AM
Farminer,

I lost track of how many I opened this weekend, all I know is that a credit card was involved and an obscene amount of purchased platinum, sigh.

It also helped that I kept hitting 100 platinum crates too, since that just fed my crate popping addiction.

On the plus side I ended up with Singe and Samael, my first arcane items ever since starting this game, and they came on the same day too.
I also ended up with Lemon and Lime too, they must have juiced their stats in the crates or something.

My lucky streak apparently has ended already since I'm back to pinks and 2k, 2k, 2k, 2k.... ugh.

Hope you see some red soon.
Yea my dream is to pop a arcane from a crate 1 day.

dinhtientai1997
04-25-2015, 10:22 PM
I did get the egg but nothing other after open 250+ locked (So sad and unlucky).

Gomoroth
04-27-2015, 11:58 AM
Love L "n" L :)