PDA

View Full Version : Stash and CS only for lvl 5+ now?!

Allows.
04-16-2015, 01:12 PM
Me and all my friends undee lvl 5 CAN NOT enter the Auction House, nor can they enter the Stash!
STS please tell us this is a bug, i listed a lot of items in CS and cant claim them anymore.
Also, i have lots of items in Stash, and now there is no way for me to get them, please fix this ASAP.

Axesam
04-16-2015, 01:25 PM
For item in stash, just create another toon and level up and trade or give that item to your main.
For item listed in auct, i have no idea

But yeah this should be fixed asap. Goodluxk

Dragoonclaws
04-16-2015, 01:27 PM
For item in stash, just create another toon and level up and trade or give that item to your main.
For item listed in auct, i have no idea

But yeah this should be fixed asap. Goodluxk

you can't trade with players lvl4 and less...

Axesam
04-16-2015, 01:29 PM
you can't trade with players lvl4 and less...

Ya forgot that thing.....

Allows.
04-16-2015, 01:30 PM
CS always have been lvl 1+
a friend of me listed on his lvl 3 char a mythic ring for 800k, now he cant claim it coz he cant enter cs, wtf?
we need to go to stash, i have items on my lvl 3 char worth more then 10m and cant transfer them to my main now.
It always worked perfectly and i hope this gets fixed ASAP, otherwise this will be a disaster.

PhoenixPrime
04-16-2015, 01:41 PM
So this IS a bug right? I just created a new Level 1 character this week and now they can't access any of their stuff, kinda harsh.

Guess I'll go open another support ticket, see what they say.

Dragoonclaws
04-16-2015, 01:49 PM
it is not a bug. There is a lvl5 limit in SL. They either accidently put the limit, or did it on purpose, but it must be taken off.

This is just going to kill level 1-4 twinks

Allows.
04-16-2015, 01:53 PM
Lol STS what would u suggest me to do if i listed Samael on my lvl 3?
I wouldnt be able to claim my gold/samael anymore.
I hope you understand, this MUST be changed.

Drausaser
04-16-2015, 02:16 PM
Lol STS what would u suggest me to do if i listed Samael on my lvl 3?
I wouldnt be able to claim my gold/samael anymore.
I hope you understand, this MUST be changed.

If it is samael u should lvl up this character to 5 and claim it!!
Eyjil

Allows.
04-16-2015, 03:06 PM
STS please reply to this.
All lvl 1-4 twink items will be worthless.
I keep many gold on my lvl 3 char, how am i able now to transfer to my main?!

Dex Scene
04-16-2015, 03:13 PM
You can trade or sell any level items even if its level 1. But if you are low level you can't trade or sell items in auc

ClumsyCactus
04-16-2015, 03:22 PM
You can trade or sell any level items even if its level 1. But if you are low level you can't trade or sell items in auc

Since when though?

Fyrce
04-16-2015, 03:33 PM
OMG, what do we do w/ auction items by our L1-L4 twinks? Eek!

And um, we always could at least get into Stash with our low level twinks. Ouch!

I would very much prefer the Stash/Auction system return to the way it was. Please.

mxzgrawp
04-16-2015, 03:34 PM
Since when though?

Umm,few days ago,noticed on a twink I made,it's a bit rubbish but it has a Point tho,seeing lvl 1 Players in Kraag or Kelys is pretty much stupid,the CS's purpose was to be used after completing Brackenridge,which would Level you up to 6-7,or maybe 5 no idea.
As for the items in your stash,make a toon,Level to 5 and Take them.
As for items listed in CS open a Ticket to Support,should be able to claim on permission.

Allows.
04-16-2015, 03:58 PM
That change is bs, my opinion.
I can't change my vanities anymore.
I can't claim my items from cs.
I can't transfer my gold.
I can't... nothing.

And obviously sts doesnt even care about it, the point is that many players from lvl 1-4 listed items in cs.
Me included.
And i have a lot of (unopened) eggs on my lvl 3, and much gold, i wanted to transfer that to my main via stash lol.

Now after that update, its almost impossible for others to create lvl 1-4 twinks.
Thanks sts.

I have a serious question to you: Do you actually think about what you do to the player environment?
You just destroyed low level pvp, thank you.

ClumsyCactus
04-16-2015, 04:13 PM
Umm,few days ago,noticed on a twink I made,it's a bit rubbish but it has a Point tho,seeing lvl 1 Players in Kraag or Kelys is pretty much stupid,the CS's purpose was to be used after completing Brackenridge,which would Level you up to 6-7,or maybe 5 no idea.
As for the items in your stash,make a toon,Level to 5 and Take them.
As for items listed in CS open a Ticket to Support,should be able to claim on permission.

Yeah, like that would help...
You obviously dont understand the entire "ITEMS ARE STUCK ON THE CHARACTER" thing...
You can not trade a Low level, and without market or stash, all item on a character at that level is stuck.
I Personally have a stash account level 1 that is now separated from my Main.
This update is Only stupid.

Imsofancy
04-16-2015, 04:15 PM
lv 6 twinks wtf.

Fyrce
04-16-2015, 04:16 PM
I really really hope they changed this back.

However (argh I hated this update in PL also), they did this to L1s in PL as well -- one day, they could not access Stash. I think they could never access Auction, thank goodness, or I'd have lost stuff there as well. Those of us who were really into low levels still kept our L1s in protest, but all the items on the L1s stayed there.

And unfortunately until the day I changed games, my L1s in PL still had items I would have loved to switch out via Stash. In AL, I am hoping for a different outcome but not betting on it.

Ssneakykills
04-16-2015, 04:30 PM
Dissapointing if sts don't fix this back before when it wasn't causing any problems

.no
04-16-2015, 04:34 PM
I'm guessing bug since it randomly happened.

CouchPass
04-16-2015, 04:42 PM
I agree that this should be fized. I also understamd if StS were able to notify us before we did this which at least would have given us time to transfer. StS I think you should take this off, give us at least 3 days, then notify us before putting this bug back on.

Dragoonclaws
04-16-2015, 04:43 PM
I'm guessing bug since it randomly happened.

They actually found a bug.. and fixed it... and we're asking to unfix it

Jazzi
04-16-2015, 05:26 PM
I personally do not have any characters below lvl 15. However even it is was a bug, that got fixed, sts should have thought about its consequences and the items that are stuck in the consignment store now. This is terrible for all those players. Please revert this change and give people time to claim their items! thank you

carmine_blade
04-16-2015, 05:42 PM
I have a lvl 3 auction/stash char which doesn't PVP and who entire purpose is to buy n sell n hold things for me.. :(

Fyrce
04-16-2015, 05:44 PM
The other problem is that there actually were people playing at these levels, in both pvp and pve. This change, if permanent, kills those levels.

Dragoonclaws
04-16-2015, 05:50 PM
I have a lvl 3 auction/stash char which doesn't PVP and who entire purpose is to buy n sell n hold things for me.. :(

well, you can level it up no probs... we're talking about twinks!

carmine_blade
04-16-2015, 05:56 PM
well, you can level it up no probs... we're talking about twinks!

I could but I like to open event crates on it for twinks! Though if that market disappears I may as well level it. Feel for the twinks under 5, a lot of money and effort has gone into them.

Fyrce
04-16-2015, 06:15 PM
I actually enjoyed hanging out in low levels for checking inventory, auctions. Since L1-L4 could not trade or be given items, it got rid of a lot of the riffraff while I was hanging out. It's a sad day...

Mr K
04-16-2015, 06:19 PM
I have collector items lvl 1 worth millions i have 500 inventory full and stash also full!!! now what should i do lvl my toon? lol And who gives me my millions back?
If an item is lvl 5 or lvl 1 makes a big difference, my collection was worth millions now its worth nothing, and btw what is the "goal" of this update (i hope its a bug, but its not)
I dont want to imagine those ppl with twinks who wasted millions for arcane pets and items, they are stuck now.

Twinks lvl1-4 > killed
market for lvl1-4 items > killed
collector items lvl1-4 worth most in the game now worth nothing > killed

evanb_333
04-16-2015, 09:07 PM
What pisses me off the most about all this is that there was no announcement. I know there are only a handful of us that twink lev1-4, but it is my fav. So much less drama. So i decided to buy plat, and alot, to purchase kits to sell and eggs to pump my char up. Im so not rich, and this has been my hobby. Now all the gear i have is worth zero. The one saving grace sts can offer, is a gem swap. Let me lev up to 5 and swap the para and grands onto a new item. Or, like pets, let the gear lev up with you to lev 5, then they stop. SOMETHING, needs to be done to help us, or is this just STS knowing the ppl at this lev twinking spend money on plat, and is their way to open the pocket books on some of their most loyal?

HAPPY HUNTING

mxzgrawp
04-16-2015, 10:13 PM
Yeah, like that would help...
You obviously dont understand the entire "ITEMS ARE STUCK ON THE CHARACTER" thing...
You can not trade a Low level, and without market or stash, all item on a character at that level is stuck.
I Personally have a stash account level 1 that is now separated from my Main.
This update is Only stupid.

Don't complain to me,the way to support is clear.
Think I don't understand?I have low Level twinks I keep items on too,I just leveled them to 5 and now it's not a Problem anymore for me.I suggest you do the same if STG does not act on it.

tdmkillerrr
04-16-2015, 10:14 PM
Ok sts wtf was you thinking seriously I spend over 5 mil on lvl 2 gear for pvp and I lost everything on ac like really this is the point when I say I really quit this game I left endgame to pvp at lvl cause I work and never have time for endgame now I'll quit after more then 2 years playing so sad I hate what u guys did to this game such a shame

Kriticality
04-16-2015, 10:20 PM
People have level 1-4 twinks? For pvp? Learn something new everyday. To farm new players? Or is it an active thing?

evanb_333
04-16-2015, 11:34 PM
People have level 1-4 twinks? For pvp? Learn something new everyday. To farm new players? Or is it an active thing?

Both really, im xxxearlxxx in instant justice btw....., we were just now getting a grass roots movement to promote TRUE twinking. There are those that say we are noob farmers, but we have been trying to stop ppl, and offering advice to those who might want to consider pvp around lvl3. There are a bunch of ppl who are obsessed with kdr when they reach lvl11+ so they pad their stats down here first. These levels are the most competitive and equal ground(yes, if u have the gold to buy gear) i have ever played. I honestly just got a para gemmed rifel two days ago, and now...... Everyone will be leaving these levels to 5, and i cant sell something i paid 1.4mil for. Cant even sell the gear i have spent months praying for a grand gem and got em. So from those of us that have been ROBBED by the game we gave money to, FIX THIS!!!!.................please :')

HAPPY HUNTING

Allows.
04-17-2015, 12:17 AM
Of course we could level up to lvl 5, but, know what?
Many people want to stay at this lvl and TWINK, i have a gun lvl 3 worth more than 1m. now it would be useless.

STS, this is NOT a question "if it was possible to change this..."
It is YOUR job now to save low level twinking and espacially, help the players get back their gold and items!

Thank you.

Allows.
04-17-2015, 12:22 AM
I really cant see why Remiem or someone else doesnt reply.
This affects many players, i feel very sad for the ones who listed mythics/arcanes..

evanb_333
04-17-2015, 12:55 AM
I feel sad for sts, ppl at this lev have spent a pretty penny on plat to get gear. Im betting on a down financial quarter if they dont do anything to help alleviate the pain this has caused. I know i can always find another game to play, but its the ppl i have met i will miss the most. ..........RIP TRUE TWINKING

......or not? Fingers crossed

HAPPY HUNTING

carmine_blade
04-17-2015, 01:14 AM
I think it's a genuine oversight which will be rectified.. I don't believe STS will allow this situation to continue unresolved, they're probably just not replying til they have a solution.

evanb_333
04-17-2015, 01:31 AM
I think it's a genuine oversight which will be rectified.. I don't believe STS will allow this situation to continue unresolved, they're probably just not replying til they have a solution.

I hope you are right. :)

HAPPY HUNTING

Shazbolt
04-17-2015, 04:56 AM
First, I would like to thanks Allows for putting up these thread.

For STS

Now, back to main topic.

As we (My friends & I) have been playing Spacetime's games for well over 2 years.

Over the period of two years, we've enjoy much of these game that we found that:

1. Stash limit 250 items ( Too little especially if you have multiple characters )
2. Inventory slots max at 500 items per character.
3. Auction slots max at 250 per character.

We know you do make mistakes at times, there are still plenty of bugs to debug at the moment, but what we see now is like hitting the final nail into the coffin.

* To those that replies with " Go level up ". Are you really playing well ? Do you really understand the situations now ?

I myself alone got 3 capped characters, to be frank, like many others, we created low level characters to assist with our merching, inventory, etc.
Twink is not just about PVP, it's also about stuffs that cost millions to the economy.

Have you seen any auctioneer @ level 5 and below ? If you haven't, that means you've much to learn yet.

FYI : I don't post just for the hitting my post counts up, STS should understand that the community and you work both ways.

If worst come, then it will be farewell.

Thanks but no thanks ... ( please solve the problem ASAP )

evanb_333
04-17-2015, 09:38 AM
Amen!!

Happy hunting

Allows.
04-17-2015, 10:06 AM
First, I would like to thanks Allows for putting up these thread.

For STS

Now, back to main topic.

As we (My friends & I) have been playing Spacetime's games for well over 2 years.

Over the period of two years, we've enjoy much of these game that we found that:

1. Stash limit 250 items ( Too little especially if you have multiple characters )
2. Inventory slots max at 500 items per character.
3. Auction slots max at 250 per character.

We know you do make mistakes at times, there are still plenty of bugs to debug at the moment, but what we see now is like hitting the final nail into the coffin.

* To those that replies with " Go level up ". Are you really playing well ? Do you really understand the situations now ?

I myself alone got 3 capped characters, to be frank, like many others, we created low level characters to assist with our merching, inventory, etc.
Twink is not just about PVP, it's also about stuffs that cost millions to the economy.

Have you seen any auctioneer @ level 5 and below ? If you haven't, that means you've much to learn yet.

FYI : I don't post just for the hitting my post counts up, STS should understand that the community and you work both ways.

If worst come, then it will be farewell.

Thanks but no thanks ... ( please solve the problem ASAP )

fully agree

PhoenixPrime
04-17-2015, 10:07 AM
I just got a response back from Support and it sounds like this was a 'planned' change and not a bug.

I have no idea why they would do that without an announcement ahead of time like everything else though.

Just going to leave it alone for now, luckily I haven't invested too much in this character yet...

Truememories
04-17-2015, 10:26 AM
I'm sure STS locked the cs and stash for lv.1 - 4 to prevent massive dummy farming. I think everyone knows that lv.1-4 became popular for it.

However, it would be nice if a developer would help ya guys, good luck!

evanb_333
04-17-2015, 10:32 AM
I do know what it has become, but there are some of us who were trying to change things. Allows has been the biggest voice in trying to restore things down here. We were hoping AL would have a pvp tourny for us, and draw some attention here. Hopefully get some new blood in the mix, and show folks things are getting better.

HAPPY HUNTING

Dragoonclaws
04-17-2015, 10:38 AM
They actually found a bug.. and fixed it... and we're asking to unfix it

I just got a response back from Support and it sounds like this was a 'planned' change and not a bug.

I have no idea why they would do that without an announcement ahead of time like everything else though.

Just going to leave it alone for now, luckily I haven't invested too much in this character yet...

Knew it. Well it might be a glitch that STS consider we've been abusing forever, they just can't stop that glitch this way because many people became dependant on that. There is a big market in that level area, a lot of platinums spent in that now-restrained level range. I am not going to repeat what was said above. I guess y'all got the point.

evanb_333
04-17-2015, 10:46 AM
For Unlawful Carnal Knowlage!!!

HAPPY HUNTING

Higuani
04-17-2015, 11:08 AM
Secret nerfings, secret changings, secret buffings, secret value plat changes, Whats next?

evanb_333
04-17-2015, 11:23 AM
Secret secrets.....they dont even know!! Lol

HAPPY HUNTING

productor
04-17-2015, 11:24 AM
Hello Folks,
Thanks for all the constructive feedback in this thread. That said, let's all remember to keep this conversation constructive so that we can have a productive outcome. Threats and speculation with the sole purpose of inciting the thread are not a constructive form of feedback.

First, I would like to assure everyone that all their Consignment Shop and Stash Items are right where you left them. If you have any content in your Stash or the Consignment shop and cannot access that content, you may do so through normal game progression. That said, if you encounter any errors accessing either your Stash or the Consignment Shop with a level 5 character, please contact our customer support department.

While this was a planned update, we did make the change earlier than intended. We endeavor to keep you all informed of what changes are on the horizon, and had planned to included this in next week's Weekly Community Update for discussion. We'll continue to improve our communication, and I apologize for the surprise and frustration that this recent change has caused. I extend my appreciation to the folks who advocated for reaching out to us.

Today we'll be releasing an update that removes this requirement.

That said, we're keeping all options on the table as solutions to the issues we're attempting to solve.

We're concerned that the availability of the stash, consignment shop and pvp at the lowest levels may not provide the best overall experience for players. We will be looking at ways to solve those issues; however, we'll do our best to inform folks beforehand in an effort of transparency and good communication.

As always, I invite you to continue the conversation.

Much Obliged,
Adrian "Productor" Glover

Allows.
04-17-2015, 11:57 AM
Hello Folks,
Thanks for all the constructive feedback in this thread. That said, let's all remember to keep this conversation constructive so that we can have a productive outcome. Threats and speculation with the sole purpose of inciting the thread are not a constructive form of feedback.

First, I would like to assure everyone that all their Consignment Shop and Stash Items are right where you left them. If you have any content in your Stash or the Consignment shop and cannot access that content, you may do so through normal game progression. That said, if you encounter any errors accessing either your Stash or the Consignment Shop with a level 5 character, please contact our customer support department.

While this was a planned update, we did make the change earlier than intended. We endeavor to keep you all informed of what changes are on the horizon, and had planned to included this in next week's Weekly Community Update for discussion. We'll continue to improve our communication, and I apologize for the surprise and frustration that this recent change has caused. I extend my appreciation to the folks who advocated for reaching out to us.

That said, we're keeping all options on the table as solutions to the issues we're attempting to solve.

We're concerned that the availability of the stash, consignment shop and pvp at the lowest levels may not provide the best overall experience for players. We will be looking at ways to solve those issues; however, we'll do our best to inform folks beforehand in an effort of transparency and good communication.

Much Obliged,

Hello productor,

You just got a very BIG THANKS from me and all the lvl 1-4 players.
Thanks for replying, and please inform us before you lock the Consignment Store again,

have a nice day.

evanb_333
04-17-2015, 12:22 PM
Thank you so much for your reply, and i apologize for knee jerk comments.

If i can offer a suggestion, can you let the items we have gemmed level up with us to 5 max, then cut em off? Or let us remove gems and place them on a new lev5 item? If there is no way to do that, it will take me another year to gather the gear needed to compete. Look forward to your response. Thank you.

HAPPY HUNTING

productor
04-17-2015, 12:27 PM
Hello productor,

You just got a very BIG THANKS from me and all the lvl 1-4 players.
Thanks for replying, and please inform us before you lock the Consignment Store again,

have a nice day.

You are welcome, Allows. We will do our best to be as transparent as possible with the community before we add any requirements to the Consignment Store and Stash again. So there is no doubt, please be advised that a level requirement for both the Consignment Shop and the Stash is something that may happen to solve issues that have come to our attention.

I hope you have a nice day as well.

Much Obliged,
Adrian "Productor" Glover.

Allows.
04-17-2015, 01:08 PM
You are welcome, Allows. We will do our best to be as transparent as possible with the community before we add any requirements to the Consignment Store and Stash again. So there is no doubt, please be advised that a level requirement for both the Consignment Shop and the Stash is something that may happen to solve issues that have come to our attention.

Much Obliged,

I understand that.
But maybe it is possible to find a different way.
Locking CS AND Stash, will ruin lvl 1-4 twinking.
Also, my eq is worth more than 4m.
If you lock the CS and Stash down.. the value will be zero.

Kopikao
04-17-2015, 01:25 PM

Much Obliged,

Hi Allows, I'm also a capped character with many other low level characters that don't PVP at all but to assist me with inventories like Locked Crates, Gems, etc.
as what Shazbolt has mentioned. I also have mid-level ones that do however. But as what Productor stated above, my advise is don't to be too happy first.

To STS dev:

I may like to ask the following questions:

1. What do you think of items between level 1 to 4 will be worth, including the new mythic "Arlorian Eggshell Ring" and will there still be demand for it ?

2. Do you think that people that spend real money in this game can enjoy the game better and spend more with this kind of problem solving ?

3. You people are paid to work, right ?

4. The current community have been very helpful and won't feel betrayed to offer their support with constructive feedback even after mistakes that have already been repeated. So the "solution" mentioned here is a wise one is it ?

5. At what character's level do you think that the majority of players will find that suitable "KDR" Stats. ?

6. PVP isn't the main attraction of Arcane Legends, right ?

Enough for the time-being, to put it bluntly (maybe not so constructive),

Do what you wish others will to you, we don't owe you !!! Understand from a consumer's point of view.

:) I may buy the new pet "Lemon and Lime" and rename it to Lemon Law.

Madnex
04-17-2015, 05:38 PM

Much Obliged,
Apply it with a two week warning.

It would be even nicer if it was applied for up to level 10. Below that, it's just hurting the new players' playing experience.

Think of everyone who picks up the game and tries it out. These are hundreds of clueless newbies that may very well be future regular paying customers and enhance the community but get a really bad idea of what the competitive part of the game appears to be like when these 40-50 players who're hunting for shiny KDR's to show off, effectively bully them for fun while being decked out in perfect gemmed event gear versus greens and trash gear or even empty slots. That is wrong.

There are many of us who'll back you up on this. Personally, I've made countless low level toons for testing and running purposes and the PvP experience is always horrible. There's a reason PvP is not available in such low levels in pretty much every other serious MMO out there.

There should be a leveling or kills restriction to enter PvP below level 15.

Fyrce
04-17-2015, 07:29 PM

OMG, Thank you. Thank you. Thank you.

And I don't even dummy farm.

I really just like low levels once in awhile: Sometimes to check out the play; sometimes just to hide out. I am also constantly amused when I hang out as a level 1-4, that I cannot Trade or be Given items or Give items away. I suppose my sense of humor is strange.

As for discussion: I do not even pvp. I just enjoy playing toons at every level and using them as farmers and game checkers to see how a low level experiences the game and events. I often find the low level experience quite entertaining and adds another dimension to the game.

I even periodically start new characters just to check out the tutorial.

Allows.
04-18-2015, 02:17 AM
Hi Allows, I'm also a capped character with many other low level characters that don't PVP at all but to assist me with inventories like Locked Crates, Gems, etc.
as what Shazbolt has mentioned. I also have mid-level ones that do however. But as what Productor stated above, my advise is don't to be too happy first.

To STS dev:

I may like to ask the following questions:

1. What do you think of items between level 1 to 4 will be worth, including the new mythic "Arlorian Eggshell Ring" and will there still be demand for it ?

2. Do you think that people that spend real money in this game can enjoy the game better and spend more with this kind of problem solving ?

3. You people are paid to work, right ?

4. The current community have been very helpful and won't feel betrayed to offer their support with constructive feedback even after mistakes that have already been repeated. So the "solution" mentioned here is a wise one is it ?

5. At what character's level do you think that the majority of players will find that suitable "KDR" Stats. ?

6. PVP isn't the main attraction of Arcane Legends, right ?

Enough for the time-being, to put it bluntly (maybe not so constructive),

Do what you wish others will to you, we don't owe you !!! Understand from a consumer's point of view.

:) I may buy the new pet "Lemon and Lime" and rename it to Lemon Law.

Good questions..

Atomwiz
04-19-2015, 02:18 AM
Apply it with a two week warning.

It would be even nicer if it was applied for up to level 10. Below that, it's just hurting the new players' playing experience. Think of everyone who picks up the game and tries it out. These are hundreds of clueless newbies that may very well be future regular paying customers and enhance the community but get a really bad idea of what the competitive part of the game appears to be like when these 40-50 players who're hunting for shiny KDR's to show off effectively bully them for fun.

There are many of us who'll back you up on this. Personally, I've made countless low level toons for testing and running purposes and the PvP experience is always horrible. There's a reason PvP is not available in such low levels in pretty much every other serious MMO out there.

These should not be the solution IMO, it will become enhancing the old and killing the new players and eventually ...

Here are my reasons why:

1. Existing players most likely already have more than one character in their account.

2. As long as that particular character/s don't level up and keep playing PVP, it's not the solution.

3. That particular character/s will most likely be already in Top Gears (and will never need to re-gear anymore).

4. Newbies and dummies will still enter PVP.

5. The warning period will be the time of panic sell items, and this will be a good time to buy low level stuffs and start enhancing your "KDR" till you find it attractive.

6. The higher the level restriction for CS and Stash, the market values of those in range will be greatly affected.

Just sharing my thought, eventually I may not be here anymore.

:) We play game to have fun, and in MMO, we also make friends.

Madnex
04-19-2015, 10:08 AM
It might not be clear from my post but that's the underlying suggestion. Locking PvP rooms until the player has a basic understanding of how to play (level 10 or 15 even). Similar to how elite dungeons' level restriction works.

Axesam
04-19-2015, 12:57 PM
It might not be clear from my post but that's the underlying suggestion. Locking PvP rooms until the player has a basic understanding of how to play (level 10 or 15 even). Similar to how elite dungeons' level restriction works.

PvP isnt same with PvE, we can reach level 15 in a hour and when enter ctf/tdm at that time 100% farmed. Basic understanding of how to play pvp come when ppl cap to 41 and bored with PvE so they start PvP. Almost all twink have end game char.

The reason why sts wanna limit lv 5 is bcoz they wont any leecher in game to open traveler outpost. I hate leecher, dont u?

Fyrce
04-20-2015, 01:53 AM
I solo'd my way to Outpost. How was that leeching?

Shazbolt
04-20-2015, 06:02 AM
These should not be the solution IMO, it will become enhancing the old and killing the new players and eventually ...

Here are my reasons why:

1. Existing players most likely already have more than one character in their account.

2. As long as that particular character/s don't level up and keep playing PVP, it's not the solution.

3. That particular character/s will most likely be already in Top Gears (and will never need to re-gear anymore).

4. Newbies and dummies will still enter PVP.

5. The warning period will be the time of panic sell items, and this will be a good time to buy low level stuffs and start enhancing your "KDR" till you find it attractive.

6. The higher the level restriction for CS and Stash, the market values of those in range will be greatly affected.

Just sharing my thought, eventually I may not be here anymore.

:) We play game to have fun, and in MMO, we also make friends.

:cool: Locking up PVP rooms and locking up Consignment Store and Stash are two very different things, which will have very different outcome too.

Cannot imagine if you'll lock up all.

STS, please consider wisely.

Madnex
04-20-2015, 06:52 AM
:cool: Locking up PVP rooms and locking up Consignment Store and Stash are two very different things, which will have very different outcome too.

CS and stash lock will prevent the existing newb farmers from getting the next best set from event since there's no trade (unless you open the locks yourself).

Most importantly though, locking up PvP rooms will be a definite move towards extinguishing dummy farming. It doesn't have to be a level requirement, it can be a PvE kills requirement like 10k. Anyone with that many kills is very likely to at least understand what skills do and how to combo them.

Shazbolt
04-20-2015, 07:25 AM
CS and stash lock will prevent the existing newb farmers from getting the next best set from event since there's no trade (unless you open the locks yourself).

Most importantly though, locking up PvP rooms will be a definite move towards extinguishing dummy farming. It doesn't have to be a level requirement, it can be a PvE kills requirement like 10k. Anyone with that many kills is very likely to at least understand what skills do and how to combo them.

You may have missed the 3rd reason of Atomwiz, existing newbies' farmers won't need the next best set of gears against Green & Trash Geared "newbies" as you've mentioned. While PVE newbies upon reaching outpost will definitely be better off to be able to upgrade their gears before they venture into tombs or Ydra. They will need golds for pots too if Klaas or Shazbot wasn't kind enough.

As Axesam has mentioned, 1 hour or more, you maybe able reach level 15 as an example, so at which level will it be feasible to enable CS and Stash ?

IMHO, it will bring Arlor into greater depression, economy will be really horrible.

Madnex
04-20-2015, 07:37 AM
They'll be forced to level up while getting the 10k PvE kills requirement. So they will have to upgrade their sets or keep 5-6 levels back outdated ones. Twinks have barely any effect on the economy, there's no argument there.

Axesam
04-20-2015, 07:52 AM
the one who ruined AL economy is Plat Farmer

Allows.
04-21-2015, 07:04 AM
Please STS, there has to be another solution than locking CS and Stash.
Dont ruin low level PvP.
We know, something has to be changed, but not that way.
Me and a few other Lvl 3 Twinks decided to stay Lvl 3 forever, no matter what will come.
Please let us still have fun here. I don't want to leave this game.

Kopikao
04-23-2015, 03:21 AM
Hello Folks,

While this was a planned update, ...

Much Obliged,

:) Constructive feedback seeks appropriate action for the best overall experience for players.

And I don't even dummy farm.

I really just like low levels once in awhile: Sometimes to check out the play; sometimes just to hide out. I am also constantly amused when I hang out as a level 1-4, that I cannot Trade or be Given items or Give items away. I suppose my sense of humor is strange.

As for discussion: I do not even pvp. I just enjoy playing toons at every level and using them as farmers and game checkers to see how a low level experiences the game and events. I often find the low level experience quite entertaining and adds another dimension to the game.

I even periodically start new characters just to check out the tutorial.

You and many others including me, do enjoy these levels of gaming, your sense of humor is great. :)

Almost all twink have end game char.

Yeah, almost all twinks have end game characters, so what are those "PVE killed" or "Level requirements" for PVP can benefit the majority of players ?

:listening_headphone

STS, PLEASE CONSIDER OR "PLAN" WISELY.

carmine_blade
04-23-2015, 03:44 AM
I applaud the intent here STS, but as others have mentioned, this won't stop any of the existing kill farmers from carrying on doing what they do.. it will just mean that no new players can ever compete with them. Not sure what the solution is there :(

Kyle Holmes
04-23-2015, 04:58 AM
You are talking about no new players won't ever be able to compete, no new player will be able to compete either way because they won't have the gold for the price of the low lvl items, the best low lvl items cost more than decent lvl 41 items. The only reason people make twinks is because they have no skill at lvl 41 so they make a low lvl toon just to bully and farm new players. The last mmo I ever played you had to reach at least lvl 20 just to PvP. What would fix low lvl PvP is if the gears could only get normal gemed. Non of this para nonsense.

sent from fritters beak

Madnex
04-23-2015, 05:08 AM
To my understanding from further contact with STS, the main issue they're trying to fix is not PvP-related in any way. So there's that.

That doesn't change the fact that PvP was never meant to be played in such low levels and it should have a level or stats requirement close to the level it was implemented (20-21). Anyone who PvP's below L10 is staying there not for the fun of having challenging opponents but for the "fun" of killing a never-ending flow of newbs in no armor with no clue what button does what. Yes, endgame is not affordable by everyone but there are many more cheaper brackets from L20 to L36. This is ultimately about egos and shiny KDR's in town. I'd be ashamed to even show up in this thread complaining and if I were you. There's nothing wrong with hanging out at low levels in towns but PvP is a different story and there's no argument there as to why restrictions shouldn't be implemented there to benefit the general health of the game.

carmine_blade
04-23-2015, 06:26 AM
To my understanding from further contact with STS, the main issue they're trying to fix is not PvP-related in any way. So there's that.

I'm trying but can't for the life of me work out what their goal is if not to address kill farming- care to enlighten me, or is it a secret? :)