PDA

View Full Version : Exp. Farming

dredd
03-27-2011, 10:35 AM
Hello, I'm new in this game (lvl33) and I want any infos how to fast get exp. Help me adventures please ;) - Thanks

Rebel
03-27-2011, 10:40 AM
Just keep questing and running dungeons. As a level 33 you'll probably want to play the swamps. Find a good group of friends or other players who are and will stay around your level to help you with gaining exp. Don't worry about speed. Take your time and enjoy the game. Hope this helps :)

Sky../
03-27-2011, 04:46 PM
This game is relatively short compared to other mmo. If you go level "faster", it'll be shorter further, and you'll just sit in the end with nothing to do. So do the right (and fun) thing, level normally in the recommended areas for you.

noneo
03-27-2011, 06:38 PM
Also keep in mind that the amount of xp you can gain is dependent on "Threat Level".

There are various levels of threat level, Red, Yellow, Blue, White, Gray.

(You can determine threat level by looking at the small colored circle to the left of your enemies health bar)

Red gives 2x xp, and is available when the level is 3 or so levels above you. (i.e. if you are level 1, then forest haven map IV will give red.)
Yellow gives 1.5x xp and is available when the level is 1-2 levels above you.
The other colors give 1 xp and less.

Threal Level is determined by the following:
How many mobs are left. As you kill more mobs, your threat level will begin to drop.
The highest level player in the map. The higher the level, the harder the mobs.
How many members are present. The threat level increases as the amount of people on the map increase.