PDA

View Full Version : [Review] Lime and Lime

Wazakesy
04-16-2015, 08:17 PM
Hello,

Lemon and lime, the newest mythic pet. Is OK to have.

Although here is some info on stats and the AA.

Stats:

Happiness Bonus: +12.5% Damage, 6% Crit, +20 Primary Stat, 150 Health, 65 armor
Passive Attacks: (Same as Brother’s Whim)
1-9: Group Punch - A hard punch that damages a single target and has chance to slow enemy by 10%.
10-19: Twin Kicks - Hard kick that damages a target and chance to reduce enemy speed and armor by 10%
20-29: Wombo Combo - A one two punch that damages a target with chance to reduce speed by10%, armor by 10%, and cause bleeding.
30-39: Ultimate Teamwork - A powerful attack that damages up to 3 enemies with a chance to reduce armor by 10%, speed by 10%, and cause targets to bleed.
40+: Team Flail - A powerful attack that damages up to 5 enemies with a chance to reduce armor by 15%, speed by 20%, and cause targets to bleed.

Activated Ability

Twist of Fate (Cool down 45 seconds)
Reduces enemy armor and hit for 25 sec. Allies attacking the target randomly heal health or mana per hit. Target becomes immune to ability for 45 sec afterwards.

Here's some tips and more info:

- If you have 2 L&L then its good.
- the AA will hit the target that is closest, even if it is the mob L&L is attacking.
- AA hits one target only.
- The AA will last for its entire duration, even if the Mob/Boss is already dead.
- AA lasts for around 25 seconds

Using your AA and Determining the Immunity

The AA roughly lasts for 25s or so.

The stats are good,and this pet seems to stay behind, just like the whim brothers :/
So using these during boss fights is much recommended.
And the AA only targets one, but the passive at lv40+ hits 5 mobs...and the debuffs are really good. Although I'll give more info on this one.

Pro Tips:

- When using the AA,remember it lasts for 25s. Any DoTs moves will give you and allies* Regen of either Mana or HP*(2). Using moves like Noxious Bolt, TimeShift, Fireball with the Duration and DoT upgrade, and maybe windmill (warrior's skill) will allow to give a crazy regeneration of Mana/HP!
- If your confused using the Arcane Ability of this pet, like the timings look below :)

(1)* = Not sure, but if you attack the mob/boss sometimes its only you who recieves the Regen.
(2)* = Sometimes you receive Mana or HP during the AA. One AA you get mana, 2nd AA you get hp..but its totally random though.

Pro usage of AA(or not a pro usage)

So the mechanism works like this:

Once the AA is active,it lasts for at least 25 seconds and during that time you get a mana/hp regenper attack you perform (skills apply). Also, the boss'/mob's armor is alsoreduced.

So if you have 2 LnLssimply follow this:

- Player 1 &Player 2 Scenario
- Player 1 activates AA
-Once you see a rotating oval, which usually happens after 25s meaning the immunity is active,you need to wait for 45 seconds to hit a successful AA of LnL.
-Player 2 waits fo rthe resistance to go down, then he activates his AA after at least 22.5 seconds or so.
-Remember that per hity ou are granted mana/hp depending on Lemon and Lime's level.
-Using DoT skills,moves will grant excellent amount of HP/Mana returns to you and your allies!!
-Skills ->TimeShift, Fireball with the 5 seconds duration upgrade, Noxious Bolt,Windmill(not sure).

Questions or Concerns?

1) How do I use 2 LnLs on my team?
- Simple, when the first AA's ping countdown starts, that it usually when it starts to you know, create a shiny sparkles*. During that time, hit the 2nd LnL's AA. It works.

* = Sparkling effect happens 3 times

Need something better? - Check this out

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SzLdMZlS5Ts

Risend
04-16-2015, 09:00 PM
Keep me updated :), I am planning to buy this pet for my rouge but i am still not convinced i am debating either lemon lime or blinky

Madxnoob
04-16-2015, 09:03 PM
Atm lnl could kill a singe user 1vs1, pet is to much for pvp in multiple hands. #nerfit

Trojan2100
04-16-2015, 09:13 PM
That's the problem with pvp players . Every time sts brings decent gear or pet for pve players , some moron complains about being op in pvp. Let's make all pet non useable in pvp . Every time they nerf it for pvp effects heavily for on pve . Let's forget about pvp for a min let ppl enjoy the pet for the time being

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dragoonclaws
04-16-2015, 09:13 PM
Atm lnl could kill a singe user 1vs1, pet is to much for pvp in multiple hands. #nerfit

lol nope, don't change things lol

carmine_blade
04-16-2015, 09:16 PM
That's the problem with pvp players . Every time sts brings decent gear or pet for pve players , some moron complains about being op in pvp. Let's make all pet non useable in pvp . Every time they nerf it for pvp effects heavily for on pve . Let's forget about pvp for a min let ppl enjoy the pet for the time being

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Agreed, I don't want my PVE experience ruined by PVP implications.. perhaps if absolutely required the AA could be non-stackable in PVP.

Tatman
04-16-2015, 09:31 PM
Breeze drama 2.0 ahead? :)

foudizzle
04-16-2015, 10:03 PM
How does this stack against the other mythic pets? Slag > LnL > Abaddon > Grimm > Ripmaw (in general)? Annoying no speed bonus, always enjoyed that

mxzgrawp
04-16-2015, 10:18 PM
You all seem to have a clear Problem with the good pets.
Get along with it,understood,Breeze needed nerfing,but as far as my experience with LnL on mage goes it's fine and it's very good for pve and pvp also
I Do Not care if it's too OP for pvp or whatsoever and it would destroy a singe user,quit singe and get a LnL too.
No nerf needed,After ages we get a decent mythic pet and everyone wants it nerfed,no.Get along with the idea,we needed this pet,it's obviously the real mythic pet among all.

epicrrr
04-16-2015, 10:22 PM
Another damage pet, another cheated bonus for rogs on pvp but its nice that we have twin pet as a mythic.

Wazakesy
04-16-2015, 10:56 PM
The AA does stack, I've tested it with Xexs.

The AA stacks, and since the ability reduces attack chances of the mob, its much better to activate the AA after 22.5s (as kakashis has mentioned) after the first AA. Then wait 22.5s and let the second one go.

Thesaint Bermudez
04-16-2015, 11:22 PM
The AA does stack, I've tested it with Xexs.

The AA stacks, and since the ability reduces attack chances of the mob, its much better to activate the AA after 22.5s (as kakashis has mentioned) after the first AA. Then wait 22.5s and let the second one go.

maybe we can try more in arena or T3 later for more xd

Wazakesy
04-16-2015, 11:43 PM
maybe we can try more in arena or T3 later for more xd

Yeh but lets lvl it up lol. Theyd be useless on low lvls...

Ravager
04-17-2015, 12:06 AM
Here's the major issue I found while doing a quick test with the pet. Just like Shinytoy questioned in the insider's thread, when you activate the AA, any armor reduction afterwards will remove the AA.

Example:
LnL user activates AA (Should last 25 seconds)).
Warrior comes by and does Axe Throw ( Lasts 3 seconds )
As soon as 3 seconds is up, armor is back to normal for the opponent (no more 25 seconds worth of armor reduction

Arpluvial
04-17-2015, 12:09 AM
Hey guys! :)

As a reminder, we know that there will be some disagreements regarding pets. We absolutely welcome any feedback, be it positive or negative, so long as it remains constructive. We look forward to seeing more of what you guys think!

carmine_blade
04-17-2015, 12:17 AM
This must be a bug, cos Cara said this in the insiders section post:

"Example: With L&L Ability up armor is reduced by 15%, then Warrior applies Axe Throw and it drops to 25%, then Axe throw debuff falls off and it returns to 15% while the debuff from L&L is still active."

carmine_blade
04-17-2015, 12:19 AM
Here's the major issue I found while doing a quick test with the pet. Just like Shinytoy questioned in the insider's thread, when you activate the AA, any armor reduction afterwards will remove the AA.

Example:
As soon as 3 seconds is up, armor is back to normal for the opponent (no more 25 seconds worth of armor reduction

Sorry my post was in response to yours Rav :)

Ravager
04-17-2015, 12:22 AM
Sorry my post was in response to yours Rav :)

Ah. Good pointing out Carapace's quote. It sounds like this pet is already bugged then :(

carmine_blade
04-17-2015, 12:31 AM
Ah. Good pointing out Carapace's quote. It sounds like this pet is already bugged then :(

Lnl will also target crates or barrels if they're the nearest "enemies". Getting consistent health and mana ticks though, low, but my LnL is low so I'd need to test at higher levels.

Ravager
04-17-2015, 12:32 AM
I heard it also targets trulle

Thesaint Bermudez
04-17-2015, 12:47 AM
yeah. hahah try once then like breeze.

focus on 1 target. maybe good for bosses in elites xd

carmine_blade
04-17-2015, 12:54 AM
I also think that given the ultra long cooldown a small stats boost would be helpful, as the AA is really only saved for bosses; it would make the pet more useful. Perhaps instead of a hard number make it scaled, e.g. add 5% to all stats (meaning dex int and str) so as to appease the twinks.

Wazakesy
04-17-2015, 12:55 AM
Lnl will also target crates or barrels if they're the nearest "enemies". Getting consistent health and mana ticks though, low, but my LnL is low so I'd need to test at higher levels.

It scales per lvl. Higher the lvl, higher the regen...js

Wazakesy
04-17-2015, 12:58 AM

Example:

I dont know if im right, for some reason, AA isnt giving me mana or hp regen in elites i mean while attacking the same mob, i even resetted the mob, waited at least 5mins.

The had recieved total immunity, and i could barely get, i didnt even get mana or hp...its totally bugged...

carmine_blade
04-17-2015, 01:05 AM
I dont know if im right, for some reason, AA isnt giving me mana or hp regen in elites i mean while attacking the same mob, i even resetted the mob, waited at least 5mins.

The had recieved total immunity, and i could barely get, i didnt even get mana or hp...its totally bugged...

Hmm just tested in elite and I get mana for one or two ticks then nothing, and no health... I'll need to test more to be conclusive but that's what I found with a mini-sample. I've just being levelling it otherwise so haven't used it in elite.

Still with any new thing there's likely a bug or two, overall I'm happy so far with it (sure beats Scorch, anyway?? lol)

Wazakesy
04-17-2015, 01:08 AM
Hmm just tested in elite and I get mana for one or two ticks then nothing, and no health... I'll need to test more to be conclusive but that's what I found with a mini-sample. I've just being levelling it otherwise so haven't used it in elite.

Still with any new thing there's likely a bug or two, overall I'm happy so far with it (sure beats Scorch, anyway?? lol)

Im pretty sure earlier when i tested the ticks lasted longer, and it gives you one thing per AA either mana or HP regen per attack. I'm testing with xexs and we arent even getting anything even after waiting for 5minutes in the leet zone.

carmine_blade
04-17-2015, 01:16 AM
Oh I see so either mana OR health? is that per attack or per AA? :)

Ravager
04-17-2015, 01:19 AM

Such is true but I wish they would really test some of these aspects. We are finding bugs in less than a day and after the fact many are purchasing the pet.

Wazakesy
04-17-2015, 01:22 AM

during AA, per attack or DoT, it heals allies.

Let me make this clearer:

During AA:

Any DoT moves, like timeshift, Fireball with DoT, nox bolt, skywards smashes. This pet will be so perfect with DoTs. However, this is bugged, i am currently running WT4 with xexs, and it is only providing me 2 ticks.

Lets be more clear with the AA, its not randomly healing with hp or mana, its like suppose the first hit you give it gives you hp so if you continue hitting the mob/boss it will only give HP. Now if i trigger the AA again, now it hits mana, so now how much i hit, it will give mana until the AA's duration ends.

carmine_blade
04-17-2015, 01:24 AM
Lets be more clear with the AA, its not randomly healing with hp or mana, its like suppose the first hit you give it gives you hp so if you continue hitting the mob/boss it will only give HP. Now if i trigger the AA again, now it hits mana, so now how much i hit, it will give mana until the AA's duration ends.

Great, that's what I was wondering :)

carmine_blade
04-17-2015, 01:26 AM
Such is true but I wish they would really test some of these aspects. We are finding bugs in less than a day and after the fact many are purchasing the pet.

Hopefully they'll respond with a massive buff ;) jk

Kakashis
04-17-2015, 01:42 AM
Juust tested LNL at level 9. On a warrior, with 3 combo hits, I managed to burn off all my mana only to get 0-1 regen tick during the 25 seconds duration. I have around 2300hp and it gave back 46 mana when it did. Don't expect this pet to give off ticks like the elon bow. It feels rather too rare and almost as bad as cursed skull gem's life stealer procs. The armor reduction seems to be useful, but not much better than Maridos and is hardly felt.

This might be a sorc's dream pet, but it's horrible for tanks and possibly rogues as well.

Wazakesy
04-17-2015, 02:02 AM
Juust tested LNL at level 9. On a warrior, with 3 combo hits, I managed to burn off all my mana only to get 0-1 regen tick during the 25 seconds duration. I have around 2300hp and it gave back 46 mana when it did. Don't expect this pet to give off ticks like the elon bow. It feels rather too rare and almost as bad as cursed skull gem's life stealer procs. The armor reduction seems to be useful, but not much better than Maridos and is hardly felt.This might be a sorc's dream pet, but it's horrible for tanks and possibly rogues as well.DoTs trigger more, as you know. Solo DoTs arent good enough, however this is the lime-fect combinationMage: Timeshift, Fireball w/ DoT for 5sRog: charged nox with duration. Warrior: umm...windmill?...

Kakashis
04-17-2015, 02:13 AM
DoTs trigger more, as you know. Solo DoTs arent good enough, however this is the lime-fect combinationMage: Timeshift, Fireball w/ DoT for 5sRog: charged nox with duration. Warrior: umm...windmill?...

yeah, anything with DOT may trigger more ticks, therefore can't say that you can rely on the heals as a warrior. Mages could become immortal in the right hands!

Wazakesy
04-17-2015, 02:15 AM
yeah, anything with DOT may trigger more ticks, therefore can't say that you can rely on the heals as a warrior. Mages could become immortal in the right hands!They could, but DoT moves like timeshift would only let them rock in PvE, a good rogue/warrior would either axe, shadow pierce through, or even axe out. ROgue's nox bolt has a quick CD, so you give a multiple shot-by and easily get some Hp..however mana regen...i cant say anything...

Robhawk
04-17-2015, 03:21 AM

Rav, you are not that much surprised about bugs in this game, are you? :hopelessness:

edit: PvP got somehow a pet battle. Nekro/SnS are already OP as hell, now there is a myth pet L&L that everybody can buy... lol! Also why does a myth pets debuff last 25 seconds while arcane pets buff (f.e. singe only last 12 seconds)... where is the logic there?

Imho this is like: You dont have Nekro or SnS get this ultimate myth pet and BUY it for 250 plat !!! STS you could at least try a little to cover your main and only goal: PAYING CUSTOMER!!!

So how will it be in future? Have SnS or have Nekro or have L&L... PvP has nothing left for individual PLAYERS SKILLS... THIS IS RIDICULOUS! PvP should return to "no pets" !!!

example: 1 Team has SnS and 2 L&L`s -> L%L AA activated -> a "permanent" 15% armor debuff... a mage with only 1100 armor has ridiculous 880 armor left -> then SnS AA gets activated while second team is stunned on the pools = GG. When the warriors axe hits the little mage we speak about 770 armor... this is nearly nothing!

Where is the competition? Where is the need for player skills when all those pets do 90% of all jobs that need to be done? I mean SnS kills me as much as opponents do... Are you kidding me?

AL PVP = Arcane Legends PETS vs PETS !!!

edit2: Its ok for me that PVP gets messed up even further with new pets and gems and items and so on... it bores me more day by day... and others feel like this too.

Jazzi
04-17-2015, 03:40 AM
This is how the armor reduction is supposed to work

I really do not get it how it is possible to release something that has been waited for so long and it to be totally bugged.

Tatman
04-17-2015, 04:34 AM
4) The debuff seems small on paper, but over time it's a huge benefit. It can also be pushed out longer based on other L&L in the party with player coordination. This is a major reason for the "weaker" stats on the Happy buff, because 12.5% Damage AND reduced armor on the enemy for 25 seconds is a combined total of much more than 15% damage. As long as you use L&L effectively. Using it on the wrong mob, or wrong time and the rogue charged in front of the warrior in PvP and it's a long cooldown to cast again!

I will believe this when I see multiple LnL teams dominating Arena leaderboard. Until then it remains a theoretical construct.

Aprove
04-17-2015, 10:12 AM
Nice Review.
I wonder why this thread called [Review] Lime and Lime instead of [Review] Lemon and Lime. Typo or Joke?

butterspar
04-17-2015, 10:53 AM
This is how the armor reduction is supposed to work
But it doesn't work like this, any armor debuff ( axe, blinky, aim) will remove LnL armor debuff.

Carapace
04-17-2015, 11:47 AM
thanks guys, I'll look into this to see if there is something knocking off the debuff. Do you notice the effect disappear from the mob when using abilities?

Note that if you are at full health or mana when it tries to regen for you it will not reflect. Appreciate the feedback guys!

Carapace
04-17-2015, 01:12 PM

The effect is per Damage Dealt. Damage from a DoT, in addition to other attacks.

Kingofninjas
04-17-2015, 01:21 PM
If the armor debuff is 15% I do not see the value of this pet in pve. I assume the only place it will he used is at the boss, and there for its aa. Most parties have a minimum of 2 rogues and even a single good rogue should be able to keep the boss' armor down by 15% all the time with their timely use of aimed shot. The hit chance could be useful, but I don't think it applies to some boss abilities.

debitmandiri
04-17-2015, 01:26 PM
If the armor debuff is 15% I do not see the value of this pet in pve. I assume the only place it will he used is at the boss, and there for its aa. Most parties have a minimum of 2 rogues and even a single good rogue should be able to keep the boss' armor down by 15% all the time with their timely use of aimed shot. The hit chance could be useful, but I don't think it applies to some boss abilities.

Shuussshhh dont blow it up.. Stay calm :p

Kingofninjas
04-17-2015, 05:01 PM
Shuussshhh dont blow it up.. Stay calm :p

My above post was not a rant, but merely pointing out an obvious flaw in the usefulness of LnL.

kixkaxx
04-17-2015, 05:12 PM
My above post was not a rant, but merely pointing out an obvious flaw in the usefulness of LnL.

I have pointed out the same thing, one dev replied "aim shot debuff only last for a few seconds". Obviously they have never tried AL ...

Jazzi
04-17-2015, 05:23 PM

I have pointed out the same thing, one dev replied "aim shot debuff only last for a few seconds". Obviously they have never tried AL ...

It might only last a few seconds, but you have axe throw as well as other pets which actually provide 15% or more armor reduction for a few seconds (with better happiness bonuses). Between all of those and LnL's AA hitting only one target and thus being only useful on the boss, I think it is pretty obvious that there is flaw here. Chances are that you can achieve same or better effect without LnL and the shenanigans to find at least one more player with it and timing the AA so that the immunity is not triggered.

The only thing that is not obvious to me is why that is not obvious to everyone :livid::surprise::lemo:

Risend
04-17-2015, 06:32 PM
this pet is great qhen it reaches lvl 40.

debitmandiri
04-17-2015, 07:25 PM

Ikr... At least let LnL owner (who actually use it) be happy atm with "hey LnL debuff 15%armor and hit reduc (?) at boss for more than 20 secs...its op!"

:p

Oursizes
04-17-2015, 08:40 PM

You have an sns and complaining about this pet...

Wazakesy
04-17-2015, 08:46 PM
Nice Review.
I wonder why this thread called [Review] Lime and Lime instead of [Review] Lemon and Lime. Typo or Joke?

Nice question!

You can hardly notice the difference in colors ;)

Wazakesy
04-17-2015, 08:59 PM
thanks guys, I'll look into this to see if there is something knocking off the debuff. Do you notice the effect disappear from the mob when using abilities?

Note that if you are at full health or mana when it tries to regen for you it will not reflect. Appreciate the feedback guys!

The effect is per Damage Dealt. Damage from a DoT, in addition to other attacks.

Thanks for hopping in Carapace,

Here's the Bug report for LnL:

[PVP + MOB = AA BUGGED! :(]

PVP and MOBs problem with the AA

1) While the AA is active, while attacking, no mana or HP is given back. You only recieve mana/HP during the first 2 hits, then the immunity is suddenly triggered even when 25s isnt over!!!

2) AA immunity is perma-active in PvP(sometimes)!! even after waiting for 5mins, i triggered the AA but i got 2 ticks back, and it was mana/hp. Then immunity was suddenly triggered*

* = The problem is same, AA's immunity is supposed to start off when 25s is over. And armor reduction doesnt take place =/

[Armor reduction]

1) Aim'd shot/axe throw is supposed to reduce armor, but sadly the armor reduction from these skills wipes off the effects from LnL's AA.

_______

The pet works fine on bosses, please just fix this issues on mobs & PvP...

will0
04-18-2015, 04:02 AM
AA for PVE should spread like poison not 1 target...

Wazakesy
04-18-2015, 04:08 AM
AA for PVE should spread like poison not 1 target...

I agree, but the AA atm is good...

However its so badly bugged T-T

Kingofninjas
04-18-2015, 12:51 PM
Ikr... At least let LnL owner (who actually use it) be happy atm with "hey LnL debuff 15%armor and hit reduc (?) at boss for more than 20 secs...its op!"

:p

I am simply pointing out that LnL is relatively useless at pve and trying to save people money that would otherwise be spent buying it. If you cannot come to terms with that, that is your call but please don't question my reasons.

Kingofninjas
04-18-2015, 12:53 PM

They have 0 knowledge and skill in their own game. For proof, watch videos of them playing new material with fellow players. LOL

Tatman
04-18-2015, 04:41 PM
I agree. And that's a problem with all recent pets btw. They have nice and shiny AAs, but they are nice and shine on paper only. How many people do you see running elites with Silver, Fritters or Shade?

Kingofninjas
04-18-2015, 06:33 PM
I agree. And that's a problem with all recent pets btw. They have nice and shiny AAs, but they are nice and shine on paper only. How many people do you see running elites with Silver, Fritters or Shade?

Shade can be useful in arena. The other two are trash.

twoxc
04-18-2015, 06:53 PM
correct me if i'm wrong but LnL arcane skill only does 15% armor reduction? why not make it 20%? cause rogue Aimshot is literally already 15%. Also lol it's arcane skill is a bit of a hassle and useless on boss that has mobs around it.

Excuses
04-18-2015, 08:12 PM
Ikr...
The Reason why I didn't buy this pet yet.

will0
04-18-2015, 08:25 PM
I agree, but the AA atm is good...

However its so badly bugged T-T

This mythic pet is poop .... i rather use slag where there's panick .. LnL 15% debuff is nothing, immunity with 45 sec even worst... casting AA does nothing during immunity.

Maridos does a better job and it buff players

CheifR
04-18-2015, 08:46 PM
Hello,

Lemon and lime, the newest mythic pet. Is OK to have.

Although here is some info on stats and the AA.

Here's some tips and more info:

- If you have 2 L&L then its good.
- the AA will hit the target that is closest, even if it is the mob L&L is attacking.
- AA hits one target only.
- The AA will last for its entire duration, even if the Mob/Boss is already dead.
- AA lasts for around 25 seconds

Using your AA and Determining the Immunity

The AA roughly lasts for 25s or so.

The stats are good,and this pet seems to stay behind, just like the whim brothers :/
So using these during boss fights is much recommended.
And the AA only targets one, but the passive at lv40+ hits 5 mobs...and the debuffs are really good. Although I'll give more info on this one.

Pro Tips:

- When using the AA,remember it lasts for 25s. Any DoTs moves will give you and allies* Regen of either Mana or HP*(2). Using moves like Noxious Bolt, TimeShift, Fireball with the Duration and DoT upgrade, and maybe windmill (warrior's skill) will allow to give a crazy regeneration of Mana/HP!
- If your confused using the Arcane Ability of this pet, like the timings look below :)

(1)* = Not sure, but if you attack the mob/boss sometimes its only you who recieves the Regen.
(2)* = Sometimes you receive Mana or HP during the AA. One AA you get mana, 2nd AA you get hp..but its totally random though.

Pro usage of AA(or not a pro usage)

So the mechanism works like this:

Once the AA is active,it lasts for at least 25 seconds and during that time you get a mana/hp regenper attack you perform (skills apply). Also, the boss'/mob's armor is alsoreduced.

So if you have 2 LnLssimply follow this:

- Player 1 &Player 2 Scenario
- Player 1 activates AA
-Once you see a rotating oval, which usually happens after 25s meaning the immunity is active,you need to wait for 45 seconds to hit a successful AA of LnL.
-Player 2 waits fo rthe resistance to go down, then he activates his AA after at least 22.5 seconds or so.
-Remember that per hity ou are granted mana/hp depending on Lemon and Lime's level.
-Using DoT skills,moves will grant excellent amount of HP/Mana returns to you and your allies!!
-Skills ->TimeShift, Fireball with the 5 seconds duration upgrade, Noxious Bolt,Windmill(not sure).

Questions or Concerns?

[PVP +MOB = AA BUGGED!]

PVP and MOBs problem with the AA

1) While the AA is active, while attacking, no mana or HP is given back. You only recieve mana/HP during the first 2 hits, then the immunity is suddenly triggered even when 25s isnt over!!!

2) AA immunity is perma-active in PvP(sometimes the AA )!! even after waiting for 5mins, i triggered the AA but i got 2 ticks back, and it was mana. Then immunity was suddenly triggered*

* = The problem is same, AA's immunity is supposed to start off when 25s is over. And armor reduction doesnt take place =/

[Armor Reduction]

1) Aim'd shot/axe throw is supposed to reduce armor, but sadly the armor reduction from these skills wipes off the effects from LnL's AA.

_______

The petworks fine on bosses, please just fix this issues on mobs & PvP…

I spent 35$ and I bjust turned 16 so I'm going off allowance that I also don't get on a regular basis xD I hope they fix it soon I always wanted brothers whim and this is the closest I'm getting atm :D

CheifR
04-18-2015, 08:48 PM
Dear god no, it's super bugged and not good enough to be nerfed also taking into consideration it's stats aren't all that great either

twoxc
04-18-2015, 08:51 PM
Please make LnL AA increase to 20% armor reduction to actually make it useful and chainful. ARENA mainly require all rogue and rogue aimshot already has 15% armor reduction so it render the pet useless. A Tank axe throw with 25% armor reduction doesn't really cut it cause it rarely occur now if a tank with LnL and using axe throw that's a different story lol. This might possibly make tank more useful and needed in elite and such. I'm still bothered with how it's only effect 1 enemy. Should at least effect 3 enemy.

kixkaxx
04-18-2015, 10:09 PM
Please make LnL AA increase to 20% armor reduction to actually make it useful and chainful. ARENA mainly require all rogue and rogue aimshot already has 15% armor reduction so it render the pet useless. A Tank axe throw with 25% armor reduction doesn't really cut it cause it rarely occur now if a tank with LnL and using axe throw that's a different story lol. This might possibly make tank more useful and needed in elite and such. I'm still bothered with how it's only effect 1 enemy. Should at least effect 3 enemy.

At least sometimes a tank's axe throw hits harder than Zeus, Lool

Wazakesy
04-18-2015, 10:13 PM
correct me if i'm wrong but LnL arcane skill only does 15% armor reduction? why not make it 20%? cause rogue Aimshot is literally already 15%. Also lol it's arcane skill is a bit of a hassle and useless on boss that has mobs around it.

Yeah, i agree. The current status of this pet is totally trash. Only a lv40+ version of this pet is fit enough for arena.

The AA works completely normal in arena and T3 boss (taurus). I & Xexs are a bit upset as of now. The AA is useless on mobs as you're only given 2 ticks back, then the immunity gets triggered...right after 2 ticks..

Wazakesy
04-18-2015, 11:42 PM
I've added the way of using 2 LnL's AAs

Let me know what do you guys think

Kingofninjas
04-19-2015, 12:14 AM

I agree completely. As I said earlier, 15% is next to useless since rogue will always be using aimed shot. If they raise it to 20% it will solve the aimed shot issue, but the issue of Axe throw still remains. ATM the 25% armor drop will override the lnl armor drop but it only pasts for 3 seconds. When it ends, the player goes back to his original armor, making the lnl aa useless. Either fox this silly procedure, or make lnl armor reduction 25% for a single target.

Wazakesy
04-19-2015, 12:18 AM
I agree completely. As I said earlier, 15% is next to useless since rogue will always be using aimed shot. If they raise it to 20% it will solve the aimed shot issue, but the issue of Axe throw still remains. ATM the 25% armor drop will override the lnl armor drop but it only pasts for 3 seconds. When it ends, the player goes back to his original armor, making the lnl aa useless. Either fox this silly procedure, or make lnl armor reduction 25% for a single target.

They even need to fix this issue of axe debuff, it seems like once axe or aimeds debuff is down, then LnLs AA is Wiped out too.

debitmandiri
04-19-2015, 07:08 AM
25% armor debuff for long period time is op. And again if sts do buff, tank job in pve is more more not required.

Tatman
04-19-2015, 01:10 PM
25% armor debuff for long period time is op. And again if sts do buff, tank job in pve is more more not required.
15% on the other hand is useless. You have got to be in a really moronic party, if you cannot keep enemy armor debuffed by at least 15% almost the entire time without this fancy pet and its even fancier AA. Like no-one using axe, aimed, Grimm, Blinky, or a number of other pets.

will0
04-19-2015, 05:53 PM
left this pet in the stable as decoration

Wazakesy
04-20-2015, 02:32 AM
I've added the video on using 2 LnL AAs alternatively!! Please let me what you think, and share it with other LnL users too!

Malodius
04-20-2015, 03:53 AM
Doesn't seem to be a huge market for em yet, at least not in my experience!

Jirikjurasek
04-20-2015, 04:01 AM
I've added the video on using 2 LnL AAs alternatively!! Please let me what you think, and share it with other LnL users too!

Can you post video of what AA actualy do (not how it looks) please? If you can post how many HP you have and in video will be shown boss fight where we can see amount of HP gain and proc frequency, it will be very helpfull. There is part in your video, where you get 2 heal and and mana proc from 2 ticks of nox, but after that you hit health potion, so...

thank you in advance

Wazakesy
04-20-2015, 04:39 AM
Can you post video of what AA actualy do (not how it looks) please? If you can post how many HP you have and in video will be shown boss fight where we can see amount of HP gain and proc frequency, it will be very helpfull. There is part in your video, where you get 2 heal and and mana proc from 2 ticks of nox, but after that you hit health potion, so...

thank you in advance

I dont think i have to post anything about the AA, but i guess i'll add it into the main post.

Here's the info that you're asking:

Activated Ability:

AA: Twist of Fate (CoolDown 45s)
Reduces enemy armor by 15% for 25seconds. Grants health or mana per hit*. Target gains immunity for 25s afterward.

* = The mana/HP is scaled to level, so higher the lvl, higher the HP/Mana per hit gain.

Jirikjurasek
04-20-2015, 05:03 AM
I dont think i have to post anything about the AA, but i guess i'll add it into the main post.

Of course you dont have to, I only ask for something, what people usually looking for in "reviews" :-)

Here's the info that you're asking:

Activated Ability:

AA: Twist of Fate (CoolDown 45s)
Reduces enemy armor by 15% for 25seconds. Grants health or mana per hit*. Target gains immunity for 25s afterward.

* = The mana/HP is scaled to level, so higher the lvl, higher the HP/Mana per hit gain.

I´m looking for what AA ACTUALLY and EXACTLY does, as I say above

Brentt Elwin Sindac
04-20-2015, 05:30 AM
nice one wazakesy
-madarrow

Kevin Halim
04-20-2015, 05:34 AM
This pet is best for pvp

Gbruss
04-20-2015, 05:34 AM
I felt like i have wasted 250 plat.

King Ozi
04-20-2015, 05:39 AM
I'm still waiting for the bug fix before I buy it. I didn't see the rush in getting it because there's always problems with a pet when it's released

Wazakesy
04-20-2015, 05:48 AM
nice one wazakesy
-madarrow

So long brotha!

debitmandiri
04-20-2015, 11:57 AM
15% on the other hand is useless. You have got to be in a really moronic party, if you cannot keep enemy armor debuffed by at least 15% almost the entire time without this fancy pet and its even fancier AA. Like no-one using axe, aimed, Grimm, Blinky, or a number of other pets.

Nah if u know 15% is useless...why ppl still bought it ?
Read-understand it- decide buy or no
Not
Read-buy it- asking for buff

King Ozi
04-20-2015, 05:50 PM
I've tried really hard I promise, but I have no idea what you just said. Your argument makes no sense because you're justifying that 15% is good based on other people's purchase. Theres a number of other factors to why people are deciding to buy Lem & Lime.

Ladysophie
04-22-2015, 12:31 PM

I agree. I wouldn't recommend this pet for anybody playing the rogue class. It has two more major flaws for us other than its current bugs.

In pvp, the damage nerf on rogues makes the 12.5damage buff worthless.
The 15% damage reduction from LnL aa is neither of any utility since we have it already on aim shot & aim shot recharges faster and can keep the boss costantly debuffed.
Same for the passive 15% armor reduction, it would be useful if it was made in future to stack with the AA and/or with skills that possess armor debuff like Aim shot or axe cause it is making no difference whatsoever for the duration of the fight atm.

Just another expensive vanity pet imo :(

Tatman
04-22-2015, 01:12 PM
Nah if u know 15% is useless...why ppl still bought it ?
Read-understand it- decide buy or no
Not
Read-buy it- asking for buff
People bought Scorch too.

And no, it's not like this. It must be: proper dev test -> release -> no need to buff/nerf.

Right now it's: release -> players test -> players find it's useless/bugged/op -> players cry for buff/nerf.

Wazakesy
04-23-2015, 10:06 PM
Upgrading done, doing a bit of QA stuff, and will add what stuff is fixed...more coming! ;D

raxaxic
04-24-2015, 01:50 AM
I cant wait to get my lemon and lime leveled to the max.