PDA

View Full Version : Arena needs Planar Relic now?

carmine_blade
04-16-2015, 10:32 PM
I haven't been to Planar Arena in aaaaaages, went today and the bosses wouldn't spawn. The others in my party had the relic so I went and got one, and then we were off. How long has this been a thing?? Bit prohibitive for newbs to need ankhs pots AND a 250k non-tradeable crafting item which is useless unless they somehow loot or buy the amulet recipe (unlikely either way).

Apologies if this has been covered before, just wondering when/why this happened? Or was it a glitch?

Dragoonclaws
04-16-2015, 10:53 PM
To make the boss spawn.. you need to ask Hox to start the game... Just go to the far end of the arena, and tap on the hit button, you'll start talking to Hox. Tell him that you're ready.

Have fun.

carmine_blade
04-16-2015, 10:56 PM
Hmm we did all that, maybe it was a glitch that was fixed when we left and re-entered arena.

Dragoonclaws
04-16-2015, 11:04 PM
The weirdest glitch about Arena, was when Arena status became: Closed. There is a boss inside, the gates are closed, and nobody is fighting. To epair that, we have to create our own party and host our own map.

Arena is still in function for everybody, means you're right, it's a bug for you guys. You need to reset the whole map. What I suggest is to disband the party, leave the map. Reparty. Join a new Arena game.

carmine_blade
04-16-2015, 11:06 PM
I just do arena when I'm feeling lucky anyway ;) no recipe yet, but then I haven't racked up thousands of runs like others have.

Wazakesy
04-16-2015, 11:08 PM
when Arena status became: Closed. There is a boss inside, the gates are closed, and nobody is fighting.

It's the parking trick...meaning like some pets like blinky are responsible sometimes. One time i went solo arena, blinky's passive slow down, it affected frostir, when he enraged i did a careless mistake and died, was surprised to find that the AA and passive slow downs from blinky still affected him, and the gates were sealed...even after the effect went off he didnt reset =/

Kriticality
04-17-2015, 12:07 AM
Wait... You went and bought a relic to run arena? Smh. Why?

carmine_blade
04-17-2015, 12:09 AM
Well I'm hoping I'll get the chance to use it anyway, and it also appears I was misinformed by members of my party :3 You live, you learn.. just need the recipe now!

Ssneakykills
04-17-2015, 05:48 AM
Could you at least put all your questions into one thread rather than making several, thanks

carmine_blade
04-17-2015, 06:25 PM
Could you at least put all your questions into one thread rather than making several, thanks

Not really sure what you mean by "all your questions", I have two threads at the moment asking very different questions, so I don't think it's appropriate to combine them into one thread. Especially since there's no way to indicate from the thread header what the second question would be... capiche?

Ssneakykills
04-18-2015, 12:56 PM
Not really sure what you mean by "all your questions", I have two threads at the moment asking very different questions, so I don't think it's appropriate to combine them into one thread. Especially since there's no way to indicate from the thread header what the second question would be... capiche?

I'm not talking about just today you make threads all the time asking questions when you could simply put them all into one thread