PDA

View Full Version : Guild Leaderboard banners.

Andrisber
04-17-2015, 09:07 AM
So some time ago i made a suggestion about guild banners for the lb guilds.
I was doing some photoshopping.
This one is for officers and gm, since some guilds switch gm:
Looking forward to make one for members/recruiters.

-Productive

Mouly
04-17-2015, 09:22 AM
10/10 good idea. :encouragement:

GoodSyntax
04-17-2015, 09:24 AM
It would be nice to have a guild leaderboard.

This way, you can find out who your star PvP'ers are, who has the fastest runs in guild, most kills, top player, etc.

Andrisber
04-17-2015, 09:29 AM
It would be nice to have a guild leaderboard.

This way, you can find out who your star PvP'ers are, who has the fastest runs in guild, most kills, top player, etc.

It was actually meant to all officers and GMs of the leaderboard guilds.
Recruiters and members will have something else, but still special

-Productive

xXx_SampleText_xXx
04-17-2015, 09:39 AM
Nice banner!

Nextlimits
04-17-2015, 09:44 AM
whoah.... i hope sts do this

Aprove
04-17-2015, 09:47 AM
It was actually meant to all officers and GMs of the leaderboard guilds.
Recruiters and members will have something else, but still special

-Productive

In My Opinion...
It's unfair for small guilds/ Non Leaderboard Guilds. Because Many Many L41s will likely Join the LB Guilds, Get the 'Officer' rank and receive the banner / Be the member and get a 'special reward you just mentioned' . Unless STS adds the Leaderboard Guilds a Guild member limit.

Andrisber
04-17-2015, 09:51 AM
In My Opinion...
It's unfair for small guilds. Because Many Many L41s will likely Join the LB Guilds, Get the 'Officer' rank and receive the banner / Be the member and get a 'special reward you just mentioned' . Unless STS adds the Leaderboard Guilds a Guild member limit.

Im talking about LB... New players of AL cannot get in leaderboard, so? I dont see them getting any leaderboard banners. And also, people who joined lb guilds, for example, 1-3 months ago, could get them. Not all of the members, who would join for the banner only.

-Productive

Aprove
04-17-2015, 10:04 AM
Im talking about LB... New players of AL cannot get in leaderboard, so? I dont see them getting any leaderboard banners. And also, people who joined lb guilds, for example, 1-3 months ago, could get them. Not all of the members, who would join for the banner only.

-Productive

Except if the New Players Have Imbued Set and 15k APs and super rich :p

Btw, You've just erased all of my concerns
+1 :D

Dragoonclaws
04-17-2015, 11:29 AM
Did you think about starter guilds? Those will die after each season because the top guilds are snatching all the banners. Those banners are for people who hit records. It's not a bad idea to have such banners, but they'll have no meaning... and people who look at the people with guild banners will think they are something WOW and they did big stuff or are really old players... It is a good initiative for new players to get banners, but it's meaningless. Having a season LB is more interresting and will give opportunity for everyone to hit LB banners.

Andrisber
04-17-2015, 11:39 AM
Did you think about starter guilds? Those will die after each season because the top guilds are snatching all the banners. Those banners are for people who hit records. It's not a bad idea to have such banners, but they'll have no meaning... and people who look at the people with guild banners will think they are something WOW and they did big stuff or are really old players... It is a good initiative for new players to get banners, but it's meaningless. Having a season LB is more interresting and will give opportunity for everyone to hit LB banners.

Starter guilds and new players are the same - not everyone can get everything nor be in the leaderboard. It is the leaderboard. It applies to players AND guilds.

acewasabi
04-19-2015, 12:10 AM
but how will you give them out, i mean if a guild stays in lb one week but then not do they still get one? or how long do they got to be on leaderboard to get one, and what if the person leaves the guild.

it looks cool though, but idk how it could work.

Andrisber
04-19-2015, 08:24 AM
but how will you give them out, i mean if a guild stays in lb one week but then not do they still get one? or how long do they got to be on leaderboard to get one, and what if the person leaves the guild.

it looks cool though, but idk how it could work.

Banners would be given like in the normal lb - from sts in your stash. And guilds that are in lb, during the time of end of the expansion get the banners. If the person leaves the guild, banner still belongs to him.

-Productive

Hadec
04-19-2015, 10:43 AM
gogogo bro!