PDA

View Full Version : Sigkill's PVP FAQ

Sigkill
03-27-2011, 02:51 PM
Hey guys this is Sigkill from Pocket Legends. I decided to make this thread to answer any questions whatsoever about PVP. Pharcyde has already made his newbie FAQ which is so helpful, you need to check that out if you have any questions about the game in general. If you have any questions about PVP, such as combo questions, what skills are most needed, or just anything in general ask them.

FAQ

Questions

1. What are twinks?
2. How do I disable mana shield?
3. What are the combo's for each class?
4. Should I put points in buffs/debuffs/ or attack skills?
5. Is the Revive skill for mages practical in PVP?
6. I have an archer should I put all points in dex?
7. Why do most bears put points in dex if strength gives a bonus to skills?
8. Do skills adopt the same range as weapon?

Answers

1. Twinks are low lvl characters with good gears that are usually funded by a higher character. Here is an example of a riot bear twink at lvl 20. http://www.spacetimestudios.com/show...iot+Bear+Build

2. Mana Shield can only be disabled when the mage is hit by an archer's Blast Shot

3. SMASH is the commonly used combo for bear. It is formed by Becon+Stomp HOT-FLASH is the commonly used combo for mage. It is made with Ice+Flame Storm. Cruel Blast is the common combo for Archer's. Shattering Scream+ Blast Shot activates it

4. This totally depends on the level of your character. Obviously the higher lvl you are the more points to have to spend. But in general Buffs should take priority followed by attack skills and then followed by debuffs. Some attack skills only require lvl one, and some buffs such Mana Shield require only lvl one.

5. Revive isn't practical for lower lvl mages because you need all the points you can get. However at lvl 55 my revive is at lvl 1 which is all it needs to be. Revive provides a small hidden buff but isn't worth the points at lower lvl PVP

6.Most Archer's should be pure DEX, however "Warbirds" are fairly common at higher lvls. But INT birds are never good in any situation.

7. Strength might provide a bonus to the attack power of skills, but DEX provides the bear with the essential Hit% that they require. DEX also gives the most damage for base attacks which in turn also provides skill damage. Bears require only enough strength to put on equips and the rest should be put in DEX.

8. NO, skills don't adopt the same range as weapon, if you go to your skill page and press on your skill it gives the skills range and damage

noobmigo
03-27-2011, 02:53 PM
ADD MY RIOT BEAR GUIDE! I'll post the link, it's a twink build.

http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?20364-Noobmigo-s-Basic-LvL-20-Riot-Bear-Build&highlight=Riot+Bear+Build

EDIT: I was going to do an Index of PvP helper links, I'll include this.