PDA

View Full Version : Avatar Page!

Nightarcher
03-27-2011, 06:28 PM
This is a pretty small suggestion for tweaking the avatar page, but one that I think would be very easy to implement and would benefit the community!

--

1. Quests. Since being added into the game, they're a big part of lower-dungeon leveling. Some people like em, and others don't. But I think all the available quests should be shown when others click on your name. Hey, it took awhile to complete every quest in the game! I want people to be able to see it. :)

2. A tab that you can click on to see a quick and simple list of our other character's names, classes, and levels.

3. A simple little badges page. Kind of like achievements, where you get an icon for accomplishing something.

Examples: -You crafted an item! *badge*
-You finished the cyber quests! *badge*
-You got a 5-kill-streak in a pvp game! *badge*
-You reached an elite level! *badge*

--

I love PL, not for any one aspect, but for the combination of everything! I like pvping even if Skimmey kills me every time. I like defeating bosses even if I don't get legendary loot. I like doing quests even if it does nothing but say I completed it! The more small little things we add in to set goals, the more dynamic and fun this game is.

--

More ideas and feedback appreciated! What do you think needs to be on the avatar page? :D

Nightarcher
03-29-2011, 09:30 PM
Not meaning to bump without reason but I want at least a little feedback. ;)

icantgetkills
03-30-2011, 02:35 AM
this was all the way back on page 4!
nice thread dude like the ideas its little things that can make a big impact on games :)

StompArtist
03-30-2011, 06:49 AM
This is a pretty small suggestion for tweaking the avatar page, but one that I think would be very easy to implement and would benefit the community!

--

1. Quests. Since being added into the game, they're a big part of lower-dungeon leveling. Some people like em, and others don't. But I think all the available quests should be shown when others click on your name. Hey, it took awhile to complete every quest in the game! I want people to be able to see it. :)

2. A tab that you can click on to see a quick and simple list of our other character's names, classes, and levels.

3. A simple little badges page. Kind of like achievements, where you get an icon for accomplishing something.

Examples: -You crafted an item! *badge*
-You finished the cyber quests! *badge*
-You got a 5-kill-streak in a pvp game! *badge*
-You reached an elite level! *badge*

--

I love PL, not for any one aspect, but for the combination of everything! I like pvping even if Skimmey kills me every time. I like defeating bosses even if I don't get legendary loot. I like doing quests even if it does nothing but say I completed it! The more small little things we add in to set goals, the more dynamic and fun this game is.

--

More ideas and feedback appreciated! What do you think needs to be on the avatar page? :D

Good ideas. I also do not understand why they do not display the little titles they show that you get for kills. For example "100 Kills -Sharp Shooter" and such. The already seem to have the text built in so why not display it on the Avatar page?

superglut2
04-03-2011, 01:39 PM
Number 1 dev needs fixing on devs part. I rhink they rly need to re-do the entire avatar page. I rly like number 2. Number 3 would dev get ppl to play more. Remids me of gamecenter. :D