PDA

View Full Version : Before I do this...

Otukura
03-27-2011, 08:07 PM
...would it be harassment to say: "Everybody add _______, he just gave me a Mega Mage Gemstone Wand! Look, I'm wearing it!"

"Hurry, he only has 4 more sewer pinks left!!!"

:3

KingFu
03-27-2011, 08:13 PM
I always spam "____ IS QUITTING PL AND GIVING AWAY GOLD. HURRY BEFORE ITS GONE" been doing it since swamp days, and it never gets old:D

Lizardfeather
03-27-2011, 08:19 PM
Lol They'd probably get so many requests their iPod would crash. XD It'd be funny but you'd probably incur the wrath of said player.

Otukura
03-27-2011, 08:19 PM
Mmk, I'm another game I played, by an item, use it, it sends a message to everyone online. Did that all the time. Got suspended for 30 days, which is why I originally came here. Now I'm stuck.

Good to know it's fine to do here.

Ladylove
03-27-2011, 08:27 PM
Haha don't tell :) I'm keeping the person that gave me my MM wand a secret. I don't want her to get spammed.

giayuan
03-27-2011, 08:28 PM
Haha don't tell :) I'm keeping the person that gave me my MM wand a secret. I don't want her to get spammed.

Her? :D dawn i bet

Ladylove
03-27-2011, 08:31 PM
Her? :D dawn i bet

Oh no lol. Someone else.

Otukura
03-27-2011, 08:42 PM
I see that the thread has been jacked... oh well, it served its purpose...

I saw you were selling it for 770k today...

Still have it? I'll buy it for Sewer King cap(645k) + 100k... :p

And would you tell us the name if we got it right?

Ladylove
03-27-2011, 08:51 PM
I see that the thread has been jacked... oh well, it served its purpose...

I saw you were selling it for 770k today...

Still have it? I'll buy it for Sewer King cap(645k) + 100k... :p

And would you tell us the name if we got it right?

I ended up taking it off the market. I was going to go pally, but I didn't like it so I switched back.

Lol, you wouldn't guess it anyway.

Kingofhurtz
03-27-2011, 09:03 PM
That's exactly what happened to Lone. Supergotenks asked lone jokingly for 200k and I think he actually gave it to him and right after that, all you see is people asking Lone for cash. I made my move later by the dark or night...

Ladylove
03-27-2011, 09:08 PM
That's exactly what happened to Lone. Supergotenks asked lone jokingly for 200k and I think he actually gave it to him and right after that, all you see is people asking Lone for cash. I made my move later by the dark or night...

Lol I told him not to give anyone any more money. He will go broke. He is toooooo generous. I held 10 mil for him for a few days lol. Just returned it today and hopefully he will hold on to it.

Kingofhurtz
03-27-2011, 09:11 PM
Lol I told him not to give anyone any more money. He will go broke. He is toooooo generous. I held 10 mil for him for a few days lol. Just returned it today and hopefully he will hold on to it.

Ohhh so it was you!!!!! Dang, I never should've told you my plan. I could've been 100k richer but no. I'll hold this over your head. In a friendly way ;)

Ladylove
03-27-2011, 09:13 PM
Ohhh so it was you!!!!! Dang, I never should've told you my plan. I could've been 100k richer but no. I'll hold this over your head. In a friendly way ;)

You have no idea how many people spammed me to buy them things... Can you buy me a FF shield? Can I have 300k? Can I have free items? Give me gold?

Kingofhurtz
03-27-2011, 09:15 PM
You have no idea how many people spammed me to buy them things... Can you buy me a FF shield? Can I have 300k? Can I have free items? Give me gold?

You sure got me beat with that. I must look noobish. The best I got was "Can I borrow 10k?" and thats BORROW, not even HAVE! :(

Ladylove
03-27-2011, 09:19 PM
You sure got me beat with that. I must look noobish. The best I got was "Can I borrow 10k?" and thats BORROW, not even HAVE! :(

Idk why, but people assume I have tons of gold...

Zeus
03-27-2011, 09:25 PM

Everybody ask's Lone for cash, then later insult him on the forums. The second he wants to give away cash, everybody is his best friend and nobody hates him. Ironic? Isn't it.

Ladylove
03-27-2011, 09:36 PM
Everybody ask's Lone for cash, then later insult him on the forums. The second he wants to give away cash, everybody is his best friend and nobody hates him. Ironic? Isn't it.

People really don't give him enough credit...

Zeus
03-27-2011, 09:41 PM
People really don't give him enough credit...

Word. :D

/10 characters.

Ladylove
03-27-2011, 09:51 PM
Word. :D

/10 characters.

Lol look, he even gets a place in my sig cause I love him so much.

Zeus
03-27-2011, 09:53 PM
Lol look, he even gets a place in my sig cause I love him so much.

And I don't :(. Mike! I'm jealous!

EDIT: Oh wait... I just realized I'm mentioned in your sig.

Ladylove
03-27-2011, 09:54 PM
And I don't :(. Mike! I'm jealous!

EDIT: Oh wait... I just realized I'm mentioned in your sig.

Haha yes, you are mentioned as well :) I wish I could fit much more.. My sig would take up a whole page..