View Full Version : How many school friends have you referred?

Frenzyn
03-27-2011, 09:16 PM
Post how many people you have either referred to pocket legends at school, msn, or anywhere you have referred someone.

I've referred 3 people
Bryan(From School)
Sis(Not saying who. ^_^)
Devon(School)

And i am connected to FB, so my friends can see. :)

Anyone else referred people?

Zeus
03-27-2011, 09:27 PM
People don't even know I play Pocket Legends at my school.

If they did? Oh Lord...

They think I'm the cool Indian dude, Lol. Little do they know, I have a dirty little secret :D.

Arterra
03-27-2011, 09:29 PM

If they did? Oh Lord...

They think I'm the cool Indian dude, Lol. Little do they know, I have a dirty little secret :D.

i dont even have the cool connotation lol. im afraid of what people will think when i mention a game with cartoon birds and bears... hard to explain.

been trying to refer them to B* instead, and by default, to STS, and maybe, to PL :D

Bgandyful
03-27-2011, 09:38 PM
I promote where ever I go. True story....Sitting in line at Walmart,seven ppl ahead lots of stuff,slow cashier......so I log in.My good toon friends are on join game...SOUND ON FULL BLAST.Boom pow crash snap.rinse repeat.lol people are just looking back staring,ppl get in line behind looking over should WTH is that....(PocketLegends ........in my cheapest lounge voice)...finally my turn..but wait im fighting boss......to the end of line I go...never miss a beat.

DawnInfinity
03-27-2011, 09:39 PM

If they did? Oh Lord...

^ what he said.

Artemis
03-27-2011, 09:45 PM
Oh my god the only people who know i play PL is my siblings and Ex's.

Ladylove
03-27-2011, 09:49 PM
PL is my nerdy little secret :)

Ersana
03-27-2011, 09:52 PM
It was a secret...
Until I got beat up by a kid cause he saw what I was playing. Moral of story- don't play PL in trees kiddies

Zeus
03-27-2011, 09:54 PM
It was a secret...
Until I got beat up by a kid cause he saw what I was playing. Moral of story- don't play PL in trees kiddies

Beat up!? Dang.... I'm going to start playing PL in a tree because I want to try and get beat up!

Artemis
03-27-2011, 09:57 PM
Beat up!? Dang.... I'm going to start playing PL in a tree because I want to try and get beat up!

Summer vacation meet me at the biggest tree you can find. Id love to do the honor:)

DawnInfinity
03-27-2011, 10:01 PM
PL is my nerdy little secret :)

you are the only one that needs to knowwww
i'll keep you my dirty little secrett
don't tell anyone or you'll just be another regrett

Aza
03-27-2011, 10:03 PM
What if you could make gold on a weekly basis from your guild based on people you and they refer to your guild?

Rebel
03-27-2011, 10:20 PM
I play in secret. Always under the cover of darkness. I can never spread my wings, for if I do, the consequences could be dire.

But seriously, yah I don't tell people. Let them do their own things. If they're in to that type of stuff, then they'll eventually find it by themselves. Otherwise, na, gotta keep my swag up.

aluxuryhoggy
03-27-2011, 10:49 PM
I referred Thehogy, supperhogg,pahuud, and umm umm thats it i think
my friends used to laugh, but now they done care anymore. lol they found something else to fill there dumb heads :D

KingFu
03-28-2011, 12:56 AM
No one knows I play PL. Not my parents, sister, or any of my friends. Not even passed girlfriends. My friend walked by my iPad once when it was on and said "Is that an elf with a gun?" I told him I was watching a movie...i'd die of humiliation if people found out lol.

Plasticuproject
03-28-2011, 01:25 AM
Why be embarrassed or ashamed of playing? Do what you like and if others don't understand, screw them. Ive been out of school for a loooong time and I can tell you that what they think doesn't matter one bit, and if you want to fit in just for the sake of fitting in get ready to abandon a lot of the things that make you unique and who you are, for you have a hard road ahead of you. Just be yourself, you will find more genuine and better friends that way. None of my good friends or coworkers play MMOs at all, neither did I until recently, but I make no attempt at hiding that I play PL.

Necrobane
03-28-2011, 01:32 AM
Meh, a couple of my friends know, and most of them gave it a go. None of them play it now except for one on the odd occasion, cos here in Australia you need pretty decent internet to play without massive lag.

Fatpigwarrior
03-28-2011, 01:52 AM
I get bashed if i say pocket legends at school

Plasticuproject
03-28-2011, 02:04 AM
I get bashed if i say pocket legends at school

So no girls crowding around you like in the new PL television commercial?

Fatpigwarrior
03-28-2011, 02:07 AM
no the girl i like hits me and shes a girl i cant fight back like a boy punching the you know what

Corpser
03-28-2011, 02:13 AM
well i have reffered my brother and one of my friends who quit pretty quickly.

its sad tho i try a blend in at school and guess what i stand out like a beakon.

moral is dont blend in stand out and be yourself who cares if you get hurt.

because pain is good enjoy it while you can still live and breath

Necrobane
03-28-2011, 03:58 AM
Hey mystical, what class is Mystisch? Just realised you had another character lol.

noobmigo
03-28-2011, 06:07 PM
I told my friends when I was drunk.
Lol, funnn.

EDIT: Not very funn actully, I got teased.
Lol, funnn.

Arterra
03-28-2011, 06:37 PM
I told my friends when I was drunk.
Lol, funnn.

EDIT: Not very funn actully, I got teased.
Lol, funnn.

i have seen people play it drunk. oh god please dont be one...

noobmigo
03-28-2011, 06:39 PM
i have seen people play it drunk. oh god please dont be one...

Soz, habit ;)
I have played drunk ONCE! for like 10 minutes.

Frenzyn
03-28-2011, 07:24 PM
Lol no one thinks bad of me for playing it, they actually think its a pretty cool game. i've gotten alot of people to try it, but only 60% actually got addicted to the game like me. :P Bryan is like lvl 12 atm, and he joined a week ago. Mah sis is 41. :)
I don't actually "tell" people i play, more of a "what app are you playing" in science class and other classes or when available. xD