PDA

View Full Version : Pvp Event!!!

Pages : [1] 2 3 4

Christina
03-27-2011, 11:31 PM
LEVEL 50 and above PvP Contest! 1.5 MILLION GOLD AWARD

RULES:

This Will Be a 3vs3 Event
There can be anywhere from 20 Teams in total, so sign up fast! Spots will fill up quick!
There will be a match of 5 to determine the winner.
16 Teams will fight be arranged to fight each other. Working their way up to the top.
An Example?: Team A vs Team B. If Team A wins 5 matches first. Team A will be the winner and Team B will be out of the competition.

PRIZE WILL BE 1.5 MILLION!

PROMOTED TEAMS:
TEAM C: XRAX, AMYXROSE, SKIMMEY

DISQUALIFIED/LOSING TEAMS:
TEAM U: ANIETHEA, DOLLOWAY, TASHYANG

Rules to abide in Tournament

 Do Not use vulgarity, insulting of Players.
 Do not leave the match when Game is going on..
 No changing of characters throughout the whole tournament..
 Both teams have to be ready before starting the match..
 Juking and tree hiding is allowed!
 At the end of every match, Both teams have to take a screenshot of the gaming point and send it to this tread as a proof to determine the winner..
 Any players who abused the rules above will be disqualify for the tournament..*
 Any players caught playing for both teams will also be disqualify for the tournament..
 If your teammates Is beyond reachable at any point of match, I will have to announce winner to another team who is yet to challenge you..

TEAM A: XGHOSTX, LADYLOVE, APOLLO*Vs*TEAM S: CPAYASO, FIZZZPUCH, ACIDSTORM

TEAM B: SIGKILL, JESPOW, DAWNINFINITY*Vs*TEAM O: KOSSI, SOLVOK, MAGICALX

TEAM G: IMPERIALELF, FABIIOKMD, KELLYLITA Vs*TEAM H: TSSROSALKA, HMMHMM, KANITAL

TEAM A: XGHOSTX, LADYLOVE, APOLLO*Vs*TEAM R: ALWAYSDTF, JCOLT, HUNZZZ*
(Special match due to uneven teams)

DUE TO THE GOBAL COOLDOWN VERSION IS HERE, I WILL HOLD BACK THE EVENT FOR TEMPORARY... ANY NEWS I WILL UPDATE U GUYS AGAIN!!*

Zeus
03-27-2011, 11:32 PM
I'll sign Up :D

Christina
03-27-2011, 11:32 PM
Rules to abide in Tournament

 Do Not use vulgarity, insulting of Players.
 Do not leave the match when Game is going on..
 No changing of characters throughout the whole tournament..
 Both teams have to be ready before starting the match..
 Juking and tree hiding is allowed!
 At the end of every match, Both teams have to take a screenshot of the gaming point and send it to this tread as a proof to determine the winner..
 Any players who abused the rules above will be disqualify for the tournament..*
 Any players caught playing for both teams will also be disqualify for the tournament..
 If your teammates Is beyond reachable at any point of match, I will have to announce winner to another team who is yet to challenge you..

Event will start on 9April, 11am Singapore time (Asia)*
9April -- Quarterfinal Round
10April-- Semifinal Round
16April -- FINAL Round (I will ask Devs. Team if possible to record a video of every match of the tournament) *

Christina
03-27-2011, 11:33 PM
TEAM P: HARVEYJJ, RADICALEE, UDRIORACAZ Vs*TEAM O: KOSSI, SOLVOK, MAGICALX

TEAM B: SIGKILL, JESPOW, MAGICALBANANA Vs*TEAM N: IIPVPII, MATHEWCORP, RAZERFINGERS

TEAM U: ANIETHEA, DOLLOWAY, TASHYANG Vs*TEAM J: MRBANANA, AJEJEE, MYSTICH

TEAM K: ARCANASTORM, LADYHADASA, JUSTBRUTAL Vs*TEAM S: CPAYASO, FIZZZPUCH, ACIDSTORM

TEAM Q: ZIPPONNTOR, MANDIKAH, STOPHAMERTIME Vs*TEAM R: JJJLOVE, JCOLT, HUNZZZ

TEAM G: IMPERIALELF, FABIIOKMD, KELLYLITA Vs*TEAM I: LOSERANGEL, LOSERYARELI, LOSERJOEL

TEAM T: JULIUSPATAO, ARCHUSFIGHTER, IETREEBEVE Vs*TEAM D: REBEL, ARTERRA, NOOBMIGO

TEAM A: THELONEARCHER, LADYLOVE, APOLLO Vs*TEAM M: OVOCOTTO, XXDEVILXX WAUESE

TEAM V: ELFWARDEN, FATPIGWARRIOR, DIRKTHEMAN***Vs*TEAM H: TSSROSALKA, HMMHMM, KANITAL

TEAM C: XRAX, AMYXROSE, SKIMMEY Vs*TEAM L: XXKRAZYREDXX, AZIIII, HAMMANCUT

TEAM E: ZACHBRAFF, UTACA, BEAUTYSWEETTY Vs*TEAM F: NIGHTARCHER, SMOKESTAR, KELLIELLE

hawkei
03-27-2011, 11:44 PM
I'm Up!!! Daddy needs some mullah

Christina
03-27-2011, 11:56 PM
U guys need to form ur own group and give me ur name in a team.. No signin up alone thanks.. All sign name will be ignored..

Prest87
03-28-2011, 12:02 AM
I'll join if anyone wants me in group but Mike, Parth and Brooke will probally own all of us

Junside
03-28-2011, 12:30 AM
Not sure if I want to. I know my limits and they are not beyond top pvp. I'll think about it.

Nightarcher
03-28-2011, 12:41 AM
Hmm, shiny money. I'll have to practice pvping more and look for a team. ;)

Christina
03-28-2011, 12:51 AM
Not sure if I want to. I know my limits and they are not beyond top pvp. I'll think about it.

It worth a try.. Anyway there is no entrance fee.. So jus try ur luck..

Yareli
03-28-2011, 01:59 AM
I would like to Join :D but I don't know if anyone would want me on their team :l

Fatpigwarrior
03-28-2011, 02:15 AM
what date ill give it ago if im level 55 and have a raid set then

Echospell on my team only one at the moment i know lone is gonna totally own us tho

And christina ur sig rules i agree [=

Christina
03-28-2011, 02:48 AM
what date ill give it ago if im level 55 and have a raid set then
Yarelli add me i want you on my team..... If you havent got mega mage then ill farm it with you when i get my raid auto bow!

Nightscar you wanna be on my team????

Let me know
If u guys are join.. So i can update the lists..

Zipponator
03-28-2011, 04:46 AM
Im defenitely in. Im zipponnator. I have two members so far need one more...

Zipponator
03-28-2011, 06:41 AM
Looking for pally btw... Anyone interested?

Arterra
03-28-2011, 06:44 AM
ORGANIZING GROUP: lv50's only :)

Let's rip this up. Sangaroh the sentinel bird is ready for duty, who else wants to give it a shot.

Frenzyn
03-28-2011, 06:57 AM
PRIZE WILL BE 1.5 MILLION!

TEAMS:
TEAM A: THELONEARCHER, LADYLOVE, APOLLO
TEAM B: STATUS: NOT TAKEN
TEAM C: STATUS: NOT TAKEN
TEAM D: STATUS: NOT TAKEN
TEAM E: STATUS: NOT TAKEN
TEAM F: STATUS: NOT TAKEN
TEAM G: STATUS: NOT TAKEN
TEAM H: STATUS: NOT TAKEN
TEAM I: STATUS: NOT TAKEN
TEAM J: STATUS: NOT TAKEN
TEAM K: STATUS: NOT TAKEN
TEAM L: STATUS: NOT TAKEN
TEAM M: STATUS: NOT TAKEN
TEAM N: STATUS: NOT TAKEN
TEAM O: STATUS: NOT TAKEN
TEAM P: STATUS: NOT TAKEN

No one is signing up after that. lol xD
Good fight, all other teams.
His KD is amazing... he has most pvp kills... x[

Zipponator
03-28-2011, 07:04 AM
Its only been up for 3 hours... And im trying to get a group.

Christina
03-28-2011, 07:09 AM
No one is signing up after that. lol xD
Good fight, all other teams.
His KD is amazing... he has most pvp kills... x[

Well.. I worth a shot.. The maybe good killing alone but not in groups.. As long as u guys hav a good teamwork.. Surely u will win.. Btw.. Maybe lonearcher and ladylove reali scare u all away..

MAGICAL POCKET LEGEND
03-28-2011, 07:16 AM
Im defenitely in. Im zipponnator. I have two members so far need one more...

who are the members i might join!Btw hi!!

Zipponator
03-28-2011, 07:28 AM
Hey!! The members are me and imperial elf.... Are you a pally?

Imperial-legend
03-28-2011, 07:35 AM
Hey!! The members are me and imperial elf.... Are you a pally?

lol i m not sure yet zippy. i reckon two int mages together in a team is no good for some reasons..

Junside
03-28-2011, 08:40 AM
I'm a warbird 55, I think I'll work best with a pally + full int mage or dex mage. Or a really good pure dex bird. I'm looking for teamwork, not whoever is the strongest.

Mikeylito
03-28-2011, 08:43 AM
Count me in on this. I will be using Kellylita. Now I just need a good team! Juneside do you want to team up?

Barbamitsos
03-28-2011, 08:45 AM
I'm available also.. Lol.. I'm hosting and playin at the same time >.< jokes!!

Cherry me u and ajeje?

@frenzyn: pvp kills dont mater

Zeus
03-28-2011, 08:49 AM
One question. I have gotten quite a few PM's about this. Is a team of Thelonearcher, Ladylove, and Me OP? I think that might be why people aren't signing up. In that case, we will have to randomize teams.

Christina
03-28-2011, 08:51 AM
If u guys are confirm please post in there like this..
Example:
So i will not be confused..

Junside
03-28-2011, 08:51 AM
One question. I have gotten quite a few PM's about this. Is a team of Thelonearcher, Ladylove, and Me OP? I think that might be why people aren't signing up. In that case, we will have to randomize teams.

The leaderboard reputation is enough to discourage half the population. Random does sound more interesting.

Christina
03-28-2011, 08:52 AM
Cherry me u and ajeje?

@frenzyn: pvp kills dont mater

Will be glad to join.. If u comfirm let me know...

Zeus
03-28-2011, 08:53 AM
The leaderboard reputation is enough to discourage half the population. Random does sound more interesting.

Allright, I'll speak to Christina about this. In the meantime. Keep signing up with teams! If needed to randomize. We will split you guy's up into each class and randomize the teams. (It will really be random, I promise!)

Christina
03-28-2011, 08:55 AM

Parth don worry.. Leaderboard doesnt mean anything.. Ppl hab not register because they not ready.. Guys choose ur team wisely... I sure there will be team that could wipe out lonearcher, ladylove and u parth.. Haha..

Zeus
03-28-2011, 08:57 AM
Parth don worry.. Leaderboard doesnt mean anything.. Ppl hab not register because they not ready.. Guys choose ur team wisely... I sure there will be team that could wipe out lonearcher, ladylove and u parth.. Haha..

Btw we might have to do something about root kills. Since they don't count. I'm thinking to not count them all together? If the kill doesn't register, it doesn't count?

Wbto-Angeluscustos
03-28-2011, 08:57 AM
this is a sick idea.. sweet prize to bad my lvl 55 bird is kinda bad at pvp.. 100-140 k-d lmao.. ill try and get a team

joeychandler
03-28-2011, 08:58 AM

Hell.. yes, i think a team like xrax, imp and fabiomkd would challenge you but nthing much else :P imo you and ladylove at least shld be on diff teams.

Junside
03-28-2011, 08:59 AM

Agreed, they're not impossible. But fully prepared. I'll register once I'm ready.

Christina
03-28-2011, 09:05 AM
Btw we might have to do something about root kills. Since they don't count. I'm thinking to not count them all together? If the kill doesn't register, it doesn't count?

Yes root kill doesnt count..

Sigkill
03-28-2011, 09:50 AM
Sigkill, Jespow, and MagicalBananna ^^

Faryia
03-28-2011, 10:24 AM
I'll join a group if someone wants me!!

Faryia lvl 55 Pally

romgar1
03-28-2011, 10:36 AM
Why don't skimmey, fluffnstuff, and cherrykim join together? I will join with whoever to make a team have 3 just don't expect to win. My lvl 50 bear is better than my lvl 55 elf.

Faryia
03-28-2011, 10:41 AM
Ill probably team with Hmmhmm and OldgVeteran.. if not them then anyone is cool.

Sigkill
03-28-2011, 10:44 AM
Wow, Instead of giving this thread 5 stars, I accidentally pressed 1 star, and I can't change my vote!!! FML

Faryia
03-28-2011, 10:46 AM
SMH.. hehe

Engelhard
03-28-2011, 10:47 AM
if someone needs mage on team pm me im game

joeychandler
03-28-2011, 10:50 AM
Im up for a fail/luls team. Dunno many others who suck at 50+ tho :D

Kossi
03-28-2011, 11:20 AM
Im so in

-kossi

Christina
03-28-2011, 11:22 AM
The latest list of players taking part...

TEAM B: SIGKILL, JESPOW, MAGICALBANANA
TEAM C: STATUS: NOT TAKEN

Christina
03-28-2011, 11:36 AM
It will be great if team devs take part lol.. But i doubt that will happen..

StompArtist
03-28-2011, 11:41 AM
It will be great if team devs take part lol.. But i doubt that will happen..

Only if JustG doesn't use /killall

KingFu
03-28-2011, 11:42 AM
Just a heads up. 3v3 matches where the teams are organized ahead of time usually end up unfair. The best way to do it is have people sign up and randomly generate them into teams of three. That is, if you want a 3v3 tourney, which I don find fun because people always blame each other and complain about the team set ups....

j46g629h
03-28-2011, 11:52 AM
Just a heads up. 3v3 matches where the teams are organized ahead of time usually end up unfair. The best way to do it is have people sign up and randomly generate them into teams of three. That is, if you want a 3v3 tourney, which I don find fun because people always blame each other and complain about the team set ups....

100% agree

Barbamitsos
03-28-2011, 12:50 PM
Cherry i cant find ajeje :/ if u see him tell him we r a team.... Otherwisw we go with skinmey

Junside
03-28-2011, 01:23 PM
I'm still for randomizing teams and maybe a one day notice ahead before the match, or some sort of heads up.

ultimateduck
03-28-2011, 01:38 PM
I might join this if I can find a team that won't take it too seriously because I'm kinda a fail with my 55 archer :/ I wouldn't be playing for the prize, just the experience and fun :)

skimmey
03-28-2011, 02:31 PM
We want to take part as well players are : Xrax, Amyxrose, Skimmey

joeychandler
03-28-2011, 02:37 PM
We want to take part as well players are : Xrax, Amyxrose, Skimmey

Xrax is a beast :S

Sigkill
03-28-2011, 02:40 PM
Xrax is a beast :S

ehhh hes alright, lone is better imo considering that the last time me and xrax pvped was a 10-8 or 10-9 for him, with me leading at 7-4. then he somehow came back, but i remember that he got mad and started running back when he was low hp. This was back in the a03 days.

Subterraneous
03-28-2011, 03:02 PM
I'm in if anyone needs a paladin or an archer.

Subterraneous - level 55 paladin
Predadactyl - level 56 archer

Sorry, no time to assemble a team. I'd probably be more interested in random assignments to get to know some other players.

Ladylove
03-28-2011, 03:11 PM
Pfft, randomizing.. I like my team!

Kingofhurtz
03-28-2011, 04:04 PM
If we keep teams as is I'm fine, I like a challenge:D or if we randomize thats cool too. Now I just need a team o.o

KingFu
03-28-2011, 04:14 PM
I'll join if it's random....

Zeus
03-28-2011, 04:20 PM
Pfft, randomizing.. I like my team!

I need to buy raid roach. Sewer king won't cut it.

Rebel
03-28-2011, 04:27 PM
ORGANIZING GROUP: lv50's only :)

Let's rip this up. Sangaroh the sentinel bird is ready for duty, who else wants to give it a shot.

Yo lemme in this! My level 50 pally is ready to own. Rebelhell.

KingFu
03-28-2011, 04:32 PM
Is there any way we can randomize the teams? Unless we go into an elimination and do all the math in orde to give everyone a rank to incorporate with the teams to make it fair, it won't be completely fair. Randomizing is the best way....

Dirtymonkey_666
03-28-2011, 04:36 PM
Team A wins, i bet

noobmigo
03-28-2011, 04:39 PM
Team a is so sexy, it made me cry.
It's time to level and challenge them sexies ;)
I have to get to from 50-55 before this starts, and anyway, if no-one wants to join me, I'll take em by myself ;)

noobmigo
03-28-2011, 04:40 PM
Yo lemme in this! My level 50 pally is ready to own. Rebelhell.

My level 50 keeper staff dood is ready to join this groop.
Ursalavh. ;)
Let's beat these sexy 55's ;)

Rebel
03-28-2011, 05:03 PM
My level 50 keeper staff dood is ready to join this groop.
Ursalavh. ;)
Let's beat these sexy 55's ;)

We got a group then! Arterra, you, and myself. LET'S DO THIS!

Zeus
03-28-2011, 05:07 PM
Is there any way we can randomize the teams? Unless we go into an elimination and do all the math in orde to give everyone a rank to incorporate with the teams to make it fair, it won't be completely fair. Randomizing is the best way....

I'll speak to Christina.

noobmigo
We got a group then! Arterra, you, and myself. LET'S DO THIS!

Range and Lone and Lady haf nuffen on our sekasee 50's!
We need a bear though, so we could terror, nature strike, shatter and flash all in one combo.

noobmigo
I'll speak to Christina.
nononononononono~~~
Don't RANDOMIZE OUR 50 TEAM!

Rebel
03-28-2011, 05:08 PM
Range and Lone and Lady haf nuffen on our sekasee 50's!
We need a bear though, so we could terror, nature strike, shatter and flash all in one combo.

One bear, one enchant, and one avian? I only have an enchant. Not sure what Arterra would be using. Do you have any other 50s?

noobmigo
03-28-2011, 05:09 PM
One bear, one enchant, and one avian? I only have an enchant. Not sure what Arterra would be using. Do you have any other 50s?

No :/
Just twinks. Speaking of twinks, I miss Rebelterror.

Art sed he's usin a bird.
Oh well, NATURE STRIKE FTW!

Rebel
03-28-2011, 05:11 PM
No :/
Just twinks. Speaking of twinks, I miss Rebelterror.

Art sed he's usin a bird.
Oh well, NATURE STRIKE FTW!

Oh well, a bird and two enchants will work. I'll heal like hell. We need some practice yo! And yah, I haven't been on much lately. Too many things going on.

noobmigo
03-28-2011, 05:12 PM
Oh well, a bird and two enchants will work. I'll heal like hell. We need some practice yo! And yah, I haven't been on much lately. Too many things going on.

College? Me too.
'Cept, I'm light on HW this year for some reason....

Rebel
03-28-2011, 05:15 PM
College? Me too.
'Cept, I'm light on HW this year for some reason....

Nah, high school. Still fairly busy though. Ok, I may be able to get on later tonight if everyone else can. We still need to figure it out with Arterra.

noobmigo
03-28-2011, 05:16 PM
Nah, high school. Still fairly busy though. Ok, I may be able to get on later tonight if everyone else can. We still need to figure it out with Arterra.

I can't get on today.
Because, I hav3 a project.
Biology. Blech.

Fun to forum when your on Wikipedia and you have 7 more tabs on on maple tree sap production. ugh.....

Rebel
03-28-2011, 05:22 PM
I can't get on today.
Because, I hav3 a project.
Biology. Blech.

Fun to forum when your on Wikipedia and you have 7 more tabs on on maple tree sap production. ugh.....

Haha, that's all right. Well I won't be able to be on tomorrow. Tennis match. Maybe be able to Wednesday. We still have a good bit of time before the tourney starts, and it is just for fun.

noobmigo
03-28-2011, 05:28 PM
Haha, that's all right. Well I won't be able to be on tomorrow. Tennis match. Maybe be able to Wednesday. We still have a good bit of time before the tourney starts, and it is just for fun.

Lol, yessssss.
Wednesday sounds good.

Rebel
03-28-2011, 05:54 PM
Lol, yessssss.
Wednesday sounds good.

Sweet, I talked to Arterra and he's good with the plan. We are gonna win this thing!

noobmigo
03-28-2011, 06:00 PM
Sweet, I talked to Arterra and he's good with the plan. We are gonna win this thing!

My nukes are beautiful. I can beat a 53 bird 1-1, beat this dude 10-3, but I'm not sure about 55's.
Let's DESTROY them! W000T ;)

Rebel
03-28-2011, 06:02 PM
My nukes are beautiful. I can beat a 53 bird 1-1, beat this dude 10-3, but I'm not sure about 55's.
Let's DESTROY them! W000T ;)

I'm off to practice real quick. To be honest, I've never pvp'ed with my 50. BUT, now is a good time to start.

noobmigo
03-28-2011, 06:04 PM
I'm off to practice real quick. To be honest, I've never pvp'ed with my 50. BUT, now is a good time to start.

I did PvP alot endgame b4 rebalance before twinking. Lone and Lady wrecked my record.
Not this time, ya hear me?! ;)

noobmigo
03-28-2011, 06:16 PM
I can be on wednesday 3-4 P.M CT.
That is all.

Arterra
03-28-2011, 06:28 PM
guys: we are GO :D we need a team name...

noobmigo
03-28-2011, 06:31 PM

55's taste like chikin
So the..
CHIKIN TEAM!

Rebel
03-28-2011, 06:33 PM

Scoregasm? Haha, joking, joking. Doesn't matter to me. You guys find a name. I'll look up some names if you'd like.

Arterra
03-28-2011, 06:34 PM
Rebelterra noobs? :)

noobmigo
03-28-2011, 06:35 PM
Scoregasm? Haha, joking, joking. Doesn't matter to me. You guys find a name. I'll look up some names if you'd like.

Scoregasm ftw.
The Chumstars ;)

noobmigo
03-28-2011, 06:35 PM

Arterra's Noob Rebels sounds better.

Rebel
03-28-2011, 06:36 PM

Haha, mixture of everyone! I'll look up some funny names real quick.

Subterraneous
03-28-2011, 06:50 PM
PvP participation is pretty bad overall in PL. If your goal is toget more people into it then you should randomize the teams and go more mainstream with the invitation. Otherwise, it will be the same old people fighting one another.

Zeus
03-28-2011, 07:24 PM
PvP participation is pretty bad overall in PL. If your goal is toget more people into it then you should randomize the teams and go more mainstream with the invitation. Otherwise, it will be the same old people fighting one another.

If you didn't notice though. The jackpot is 1.5 mil with no entry fee required.

Rebel
03-28-2011, 07:27 PM
If you didn't notice though. The jackpot is 1.5 mil with no entry fee required.

Good thing you and Lone don't need the gold, because you won't be winning that jackpot! ;)

Zeus
03-28-2011, 07:36 PM
Good thing you and Lone don't need the gold, because you won't be winning that jackpot! ;)

I'm not even concerned with the jackpot. This is just fun to me :D. And I may need the gold :D. I only have 200k :D. But there are certainly others that need it more then me.

Christina
03-28-2011, 07:37 PM

As i say.. Its a teamwork match.. Lone and brooke maybe strong when pvp alone.. But as a team, they might fall... So its hard to get randomizing team.. So i think its fair..

Rebel
03-28-2011, 07:38 PM
I'm not even concerned with the jackpot. This is just fun to me :D. And I may need the gold :D. I only have 200k :D. But there are certainly others that need it more then me.

Oh this is serious bizniz for me. You're totally going down. ;)

Zeus
03-28-2011, 07:38 PM
As i say.. Its a teamwork match.. Lone and brooke maybe strong when pvp alone.. But as a team, they might fall... So its hard to get randomizing team.. So i think its fair..

I can randomize the teams for you. I will keep it well organized. I say, you should randomize the team with so many people complaining :D. (Heck! You may even get Physiologic to finally set a foot in PvP!)

Christina
03-28-2011, 07:42 PM
I can randomize the teams for you. I will keep it well organized. I say, you should randomize the team with so many people complaining :D. (Heck! You may even get Physiologic to finally set a foot in PvP!)

I still think its a tourament.. I mean what is tourament for?? It means u find ur team to prove to others u are the best.. Look at the world cup, doesnt they merge players to fight for the cup? Or they choose the best to win..

Zeus
03-28-2011, 07:43 PM
I still think its a tourament.. I mean what is tourament for?? It means u find ur team to prove to others u are the best.. Look at the world cup, doesnt they merge players to fight for the cup? Or they choose the best to win..

This is true. That's what I was thinking, but the fact is, many people are complaining.

KingFu
03-28-2011, 07:43 PM

I can randomize the teams too. It's the fairest way IMO. I'm personally not gonna take an interest unless it's random, or at least out of the players control.

It's a team thing, it'd be much cooler if you don't know who you're gonna be paired up with. Lone, parth, and Brooke play together in pvp a fair amount, so they know how each other plays. If the teams were randomized, I feel it'd require more "skill" making the jackpot even more sweeter.

Zeus
03-28-2011, 07:44 PM
I can randomize the teams too. It's the fairest way IMO. I'm personally not gonna take an interest unless it's random, or at least out of the players control.

It's a team thing, it'd be much cooler if you don't know who you're gonna be paired up with. Lone, parth, and Brooke play together in pvp a fair amount, so they know how each other plays. If the teams were randomized, I feel it'd require more "skill" making the jackpot even more sweeter.

I just run in like a enraged RAMBO and unleash my combo before I die. Miraculously, I'm still alive by the end of it, most of the time.

KingFu
03-28-2011, 07:45 PM

I see what you're saying, but if you're talking sports, the players don't decide the teams, the coaches do. And they have to buy the players, or trade them in most cases. So unless we get imaginary PvP coaches to buy each player for their team, I don't see how it can relate. Even for the all star teams, or the pro bowl, the players earn their spots on the team, they don't just pick who they want. I think its the fairest way....

Christina
03-28-2011, 07:46 PM
This is true. That's what I was thinking, but the fact is, many people are complaining.

Parth let them complain >.< We not charging for registration fee..
So i don see a point y players shall complain.. I mean, try ur luck.. Improve on ur pvp teamwork instead of pvping alone..

Rebel
03-28-2011, 07:48 PM
Why randomize? Everyone has just much of a chance of finding worthy adversaries to those three and creating a team that could win it all.

Christina
03-28-2011, 07:48 PM
Current Players taking part..

TEAM C: STATUS: XRAX, AMYXROSE, SKIMMEY

Rebel
03-28-2011, 08:15 PM
Current Players taking part..

Another Team: Rebel, Arterra, Noobmigo all level 50's

Prest87
03-28-2011, 08:52 PM
Anyone want to make a team or I'll join one

Kingofhurtz
03-28-2011, 08:53 PM
To be honest, I bet this won't even happen. 99% of these tournaments never occur and honestly, when are you going to get 6 players all online at the same time? I'll be amazed if this actually goes down.

Inching
03-28-2011, 08:55 PM
the "INCHING" is in the house...

I dont have a team so anyone who wants my Full lvl 55 MM NUKE YOUR @55 TO A PULP MAGE then pls just add me to your team.

Sigkill
03-28-2011, 08:59 PM
To be honest, I bet this won't even happen. 99% of these tournaments never occur and honestly, when are you going to get 6 players all online at the same time? I'll be amazed if this actually goes down.

You make a good point, but if registry is free why not try? :D

Zeus
03-28-2011, 08:59 PM

King, this is serious :D. And We will arrange matches according to players playing time. Me and Cherry are already farming up the gold for this. We are currently at 500kish. (Running Plasma Runs and taking cash from my reserve :D)

Sigkill
03-28-2011, 09:01 PM
King, this is serious :D. And We will arrange matches according to players playing time. Me and Cherry are already farming up the gold for this. We are currently at 500kish. (Running Plasma Runs and taking cash from my reserve :D)

MY name is Sigkill and I approve this message!!!!

Kingofhurtz
03-28-2011, 09:05 PM

Can I join you? I'll donate what drops. I'll switch between king, trans, and chik.

Zeus
03-28-2011, 09:17 PM
Can I join you? I'll donate what drops. I'll switch between king, trans, and chik.

I don't see why not. You may have to take it up with Christina though.

Rebel
03-28-2011, 09:34 PM
Who was it that hosted the first pvp tournament back in the ao2 days? That was the most organized event I've ever taken part in.

Kingofhurtz
03-28-2011, 10:05 PM
Who was it that hosted the first pvp tournament back in the ao2 days? That was the most organized event I've ever taken part in.

Then this began...
http://i866.photobucket.com/albums/ab221/kingofhurtz/bd3c09b8.jpg

The honeymoon of course symbolizing the ao2 days :)

Christina
03-28-2011, 10:31 PM
Team a: Thelonearcher, ladylove, apollo
team b: Sigkill, jespow, magicalbanana
team c: Status: Xrax, amyxrose, skimmey
team d: Status: Rebel, arterra, noobmigo
team e: Status: Not taken
team f: Status: Not taken
team g: Status: Not taken
team h: Status: Not taken
team i: Status: Not taken
team j: Status: Not taken
team k: Status: Not taken
team l: Status: Not taken
team m: Status: Not taken
team n: Status: Not taken
team o: Status: Not taken
team p: Status: Not taken

Prest87
03-28-2011, 10:35 PM

I want to join but have no team

Prest87
03-28-2011, 10:37 PM
the "INCHING" is in the house...

I dont have a team so anyone who wants my Full lvl 55 MM NUKE YOUR @55 TO A PULP MAGE then pls just add me to your team.

Do u want to make a team with me only at 53 at moment but plan on 55 soon

Christina
03-28-2011, 11:18 PM
U guys hav plenty of time to gear urself up.. Pvp Event will onli start in abt 2 weeks on 9 of april!!

Jespo
03-28-2011, 11:19 PM

Omg this is gunna be tough. Look at the first 4 teams..

Zeus
03-28-2011, 11:20 PM
Omg this is gunna be tough. Look at the first 4 teams..

The jackpot isn't 1.5 Mil for nothing :D.

Christina
03-28-2011, 11:21 PM
The jackpot isn't 1.5 Mil for nothing :D.

Haha parth.. U guys need to fight for ur pl life to get it..

hawkei
03-28-2011, 11:33 PM
Haha, what if parth goes afk in the middle of the tourney :p

Yareli
03-29-2011, 12:15 AM
April 9th :o really? That's prom night D:

Christina
03-29-2011, 12:30 AM
April 9th :o really? That's prom night D:

I plan to start abt that date.. 2 weeks from now.. Will confirm again the date with parth..

Samhayne
03-29-2011, 12:59 AM
Christina, please check your private messages :)

Prest87
03-29-2011, 01:03 AM
U guys hav plenty of time to gear urself up.. Pvp Event will onli start in abt 2 weeks on 9 of april!!

O this is tons of time I will defently be 55 by then with my gear

hawkei
03-29-2011, 01:03 AM

I dont like secrets >.<

Prest87
03-29-2011, 01:05 AM
Anyone want to start a team with me

Christina
03-29-2011, 01:53 AM

Checked and replied.. Hmm i didnt know u an admin.. Lol. Shock of my life..

Christina
03-29-2011, 04:09 AM
The current players that have register in the events!!

TEAM D: STATUS: REBEL, ARTERRA, NOOBMIGO

There is stil plenty of spots to be filled up.. It worth a try!! No entry fee is require!!

Inching
03-29-2011, 04:50 AM
there seems to be individuals who are singles and dont have a team. perhaps by the time this starts and not all the slots are filled up, u can just randomly place these ppl into teams so they can participate. some might not know ppl to team up with but would like to participate...

and if these random teams win... *cough* in *cough* ur *cough* face *cough*

as christina is the organizer, its of course your choice. ..... my 2 cents

Tempest
03-29-2011, 04:58 AM
Do you have to be 55? or 50+?
Just wondering.

Christina
03-29-2011, 05:03 AM
Do you have to be 55? or 50+?
Just wondering.

50 will be okie.. If u think u stand up to the test.. Worth a try..

Inching
03-29-2011, 05:05 AM
teacher teacher.. ARTERRA is not 55 yet...

Christina
03-29-2011, 05:07 AM
there seems to be individuals who are singles and dont have a team. perhaps by the time this starts and not all the slots are filled up, u can just randomly place these ppl into teams so they can participate. some might not know ppl to team up with but would like to participate...

and if these random teams win... *cough* in *cough* ur *cough* face *cough
as christina is the organizer, its of course your choice. ..... my 2 cents

Na i will not randomize them, cos if i do.. It will be more unfair.. I might put some poor in pvp members together without knowing it.. So its great with pickin ur own team.. So in the end of the event no ppl will complain sayin that: i might win!! But christina put me with some weakling.. I don wan that to happen..

Christina
03-29-2011, 05:09 AM
teacher teacher.. ARTERRA is not 55 yet...

Hmm this contest is for 55.. But some lvl 50s did much beta den 55.. So if u think u're good.. Jus register and try it out!

joeychandler
03-29-2011, 06:01 AM
Pls enter me (zachbraff), utaca and beautysweetty. Somehow i got good teammates :D

Fatpigwarrior
03-29-2011, 06:03 AM
what about me........
back to finding team sigh

joeychandler
03-29-2011, 06:06 AM
what about me........
back to finding team sigh

You said "go find a mage"...?

I found 2

Fatpigwarrior
03-29-2011, 06:19 AM
k....... i am back to finding a group that is worth playing with......

joeychandler
03-29-2011, 06:44 AM
k....... i am back to finding a group that is worth playing with......

Psh you kicked me out, i dont see why i cant join another team.

Subterraneous
03-29-2011, 10:32 AM

The energy you guys have here is encouraging. The big question is all the energy you'll be spending to essentially give 1.5M (500K each) to a group of level 56's who are well-geared and have nothing left to do ingame but PvP (and likely don't even need the gold). Is this worth all the work and effort you're putting in?

A PUG group of level 50-55's has as much chance of winning this prize as the state lottery when you're up against max level, end-game geared players with experience. Net result will be equal or less interest in PvP among the community since people won't have fun getting their butts kicked (unless they're up against another PUG). I've seen it before in other MMORPG's and interest for PvP in this game can't get much worse. I would think and hope you'd want to generate more interest in PvP with this contest since the PvP map & gaming options are so limited right now.

Christina
03-29-2011, 12:00 PM
Regarding ur quote Sub.. if its worth it or not.. I got to say, yes!
We are trying to make pl a beta game for everyone by organizing such event so that players will look forward to it..

Mikeylito
03-29-2011, 12:13 PM
I think its way beyond worth it. Alot of people are talking about it and making quite a buzz about this. Its uniting alot of groups together and best of all its FREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE! I mean cmon stop complaining and just join in on it, theres nothing to lose. BTW I'm still looking for a team :(

BeardedBear
03-29-2011, 12:24 PM
Two birds and a mage ftw.

I'd like to see a team of full bears. That would be funny.

Kingofhurtz
03-29-2011, 03:51 PM
The energy you guys have here is encouraging. The big question is all the energy you'll be spending to essentially give 1.5M (500K each) to a group of level 56's who are well-geared and have nothing left to do ingame but PvP (and likely don't even need the gold). Is this worth all the work and effort you're putting in?

A PUG group of level 50-55's has as much chance of winning this prize as the state lottery when you're up against max level, end-game geared players with experience. Net result will be equal or less interest in PvP among the community since people won't have fun getting their butts kicked (unless they're up against another PUG). I've seen it before in other MMORPG's and interest for PvP in this game can't get much worse. I would think and hope you'd want to generate more interest in PvP with this contest since the PvP map & gaming options are so limited right now.
king needs $$$$$ :(

Zeus
03-29-2011, 04:15 PM
Two birds and a mage ftw.

I'd like to see a team of full bears. That would be funny.

Two bears and a paladin... That would work. All full fury sets provided. Even a team of archers couldn't take them out.

noobmigo
03-29-2011, 04:15 PM
Oshi!
I betcha Joey will aim for me every single time, when we match up. ;)

EDIT: Cos' I'm the CHUMSTER
And also cos I'm squishy like that.

Subterraneous
03-29-2011, 06:18 PM
I think its way beyond worth it. Alot of people are talking about it and making quite a buzz about this. Its uniting alot of groups together and best of all its FREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE! I mean cmon stop complaining and just join in on it, theres nothing to lose. BTW I'm still looking for a team :(

Please don't confuse complaining with adding perspective. Free entry to you and prize money means no pain to you and a lot of pain to the organizers. I just want to be sure the event accomplishes the goalset forth by the creators. Like I said, there is so little energy in PL around PvP, it's actually kind of nice.

Fatpigwarrior
03-29-2011, 06:29 PM
I have an official team now Hellbillyjake, Nightarcher and myself fatpigwarrior

Prest87
03-29-2011, 06:48 PM
Can someone plz make a team with me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Christina
03-29-2011, 07:07 PM
Updated new list in front page!!

Ladylove
03-29-2011, 08:20 PM
I will be so pleased if this happens after global cooldown. Multitouchers, watch out lol.

Zeus
03-29-2011, 08:22 PM
I will be so pleased if this happens after global cooldown. Multitouchers, watch out lol.

If needed, we can too. (Points at me)

Kingofhurtz
03-29-2011, 08:38 PM

I'm curious to see how many do without multi-touch. A ton of "good" archers may be going down the drain>.<

Christina
03-29-2011, 08:44 PM

When will the gobal cooldown start?? If u guys don mind me and parth could make that event after gobal cooldown.. I need votes for that..

Ladylove
03-29-2011, 08:56 PM
When will the gobal cooldown start?? If u guys don mind me and parth could make that event after gobal cooldown.. I need votes for that..

I heard that the global cooldown is maybe in the next two weeks? Bye-bye cheap advantage, hello fast fingers.

Christina
03-29-2011, 09:15 PM
Jus good.. My event might start in 2 weeks.. Still discussing with parth abt the day of event..

Ladylove
03-29-2011, 09:17 PM
Jus good.. My event might start in 2 weeks.. Still discussing with parth abt the day of event..

C'monnnnn UPDATE. I'm seriously pumped lol. I can't wait to see some of them fall...

Christina
03-29-2011, 09:40 PM
Lol.. U are evil brooke..

Ladylove
03-29-2011, 09:43 PM
Lol.. U are evil brooke..

I fear I might unintentionally make this thread off-topic!

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v201/SylumOfChains/clown.gif

Hekpoc
03-29-2011, 10:06 PM
Ooohhh can I play?

Zeus
03-29-2011, 10:10 PM
Ooohhh can I play?

I don't see why not :D

Hekpoc
03-29-2011, 10:11 PM
I think Ill actually sit out :-P

Zeus
03-29-2011, 10:13 PM
I think Ill actually sit out :-P

Why? Homework and Forums XD. (That's why I had to leave)

Hekpoc
03-29-2011, 10:17 PM
Well cause A im rusty all hell... B i probably will somehow friendly fire my team mates cause im rusty as all hell... and C my best 50+ gear is cyber cause I gave it all away and D my highest lvl now is a 52 birdy cause well you know i quit :)

Kingofhurtz
03-29-2011, 10:20 PM

I'd say give everyone at least a week after GC to get accustomed to the newness. This is going to be the most drastic change to PL since they lowered all the damage and armor.

Christina
03-29-2011, 10:26 PM
I'd say give everyone at least a week after GC to get accustomed to the newness. This is going to be the most drastic change to PL since they lowered all the damage and armor.

Yes of cos.. I will don hav to worry abt it..

Ladylove
03-29-2011, 10:27 PM

I'm still pleased. I am as pleased as this kitteh ---> =^.^=

Kingofhurtz
03-29-2011, 10:29 PM
I'm still pleased. I am as pleased as this kitteh ---> =^.^=

On a scale of 1-100 of me having any idea what you are talking about, I'd give you a -7 :)

Ladylove
03-29-2011, 10:29 PM
On a scale of 1-100 of me having any idea what you are talking about, I'd give you a -7 :)

HEY! :( I mean, I am still pleased about the gobal cooldown, numb nuts.

Hekpoc
03-29-2011, 10:32 PM

I hear thats going to suck :-/

Kingofhurtz
03-29-2011, 10:32 PM

Ohh -changes vote to 211- I see now what you mean. I'm pretty excited too! No more multitouch!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Maybe I'll get a positive k/d...nah that'll never happen.

Ladylove
03-29-2011, 10:40 PM
I hear thats going to suck :-/

Lol Alex, you must have been talking to multitouching pvp archers.

Prest87
03-29-2011, 10:46 PM
Looking forward to it to(still need a team)

Hekpoc
03-29-2011, 10:47 PM
Lol Alex, you must have been talking to multitouching pvp archers.

Lol mayyyybbbeeee... maybe some that start with the letter P in their first real name. :-D Why is it going to be good?

Nightarcher
03-29-2011, 10:50 PM
One change: Fatpigwarrior asked to create a team with me and I said I'll see, and after playing with him and Hell and playing with other friends, I've chosen not to.

I will probably be on a team with Smokester/Smokestar and Kalielle. Partially because they have more skills and are lv55-56, and partially because I know who they are and we're acquainted already. But don't wrote that down yet, us three still have yet to test it. I'll get back to ya Cherry :)

Ladylove
03-29-2011, 10:53 PM
Lol mayyyybbbeeee... maybe some that start with the letter P in their first real name. :-D Why is it going to be good?

Lollll. Well, since you will only be able to tap one skill at a time, you won't have players firing of several spells simultaniously. I don't mean fast fingers, I mean having spells separated on an ipad to where you can use at least two fingers to tap spells. You know when an archer is multitouching when all you hear is a loud CRUNCH and you're dead on the floor. Can't do that on all devices... I use ONE thumb.

Christina
03-29-2011, 11:00 PM
Isnt there any more team goin to register in the tourament??

Inching
03-29-2011, 11:04 PM
i will reg but waiting to confirm members so save me a spot pls. mum goy

giayuan
03-29-2011, 11:29 PM
Yes save me a spot, im with inching, we have one more player space thats still unconfirmed, waiting for confirmation.

Christina
03-29-2011, 11:31 PM

I will open more slot if there is more players joinin

Prest87
03-29-2011, 11:46 PM
Yes save me a spot, im with inching, we have one more player space thats still unconfirmed, waiting for confirmation.

I want a team so bad but not at 55 yet(time to go reach 54)

giayuan
03-30-2011, 12:11 AM
I will open more slot if there is more players joinin

there probably will be, the devs posted link to this thread on their facebook LOL

Beanmachine
03-30-2011, 12:35 AM

Inching the last spot taken?

Inching
03-30-2011, 12:38 AM
Inching the last spot taken?

u gotta ask cerealbomber.. he's getting the group together... i just close my eye and kill anyone in front of me...

so in a team fight, dont stand in front of me :) heehee

Nightarcher
03-30-2011, 12:44 AM

Check my message on page 18. :)

razerfingers
03-30-2011, 12:52 AM
ill join sounds like fun

razerfingers
03-30-2011, 12:54 AM
do we put name of ppl in our group on here?

Christina
03-30-2011, 01:10 AM
Check my message on page 18. :)

You are already in it.. Look at page 1..

Christina
03-30-2011, 01:11 AM
do we put name of ppl in our group on here?

Yes pls give me the names of ur teammates

Christina
03-30-2011, 01:12 AM
there probably will be, the devs posted link to this thread on their facebook LOL

Great to hear that the Devs is helpin me..

mixzan
03-30-2011, 01:25 AM
would love to join a team

Prest87
03-30-2011, 01:39 AM
would love to join a team

I still need a team if u want to make one?
This should be after global cooldowns is put in

Luchta
03-30-2011, 01:44 AM
I'd love to join but isn't 1.5M too low? Why not make it 3M instead since there's 3 players per team? 1M per player sounds fairly nice. Wooot!

I'm going to find myself team mates later and ask them if they want to join.

TSSRos, asan ka na?

Luchta
03-30-2011, 02:07 AM

You're asking Average Joe to join the NBA. It's obvious why there's not much interest in the event for now. Maybe if you set a criteria like if you have 1-500 kills in arena, you can join level 1 tourney, 501-1000 you can join level 2 tourney and so on.

Zeus
03-30-2011, 02:10 AM
You're asking Average Joe to join the NBA. It's obvious why there's not much interest in the event for now. Maybe if you set a criteria like if you have 1-500 kills in arena, you can join level 1 tourney, 501-1000 you can join level 2 tourney and so on.

I think you keep forgetting the fact that the event is completely free and we are taking the time and gold to reward it to the best team.

Luchta
03-30-2011, 02:17 AM
I think you keep forgetting the fact that the event is completely free and we are taking the time and gold to reward it to the best team.

That's actually what I have in mind. If the purpose is to encourage PvP or community events amongst casual players or noobs like me, it then beats the purpose all together. I've messaged a lot of people already and I keep getting the same reply. There is no point. It's going to look like an exhibition game.

Bgandyful
03-30-2011, 02:35 AM
I sign up bgandyful theokales greaszy

MAGICAL POCKET LEGEND
03-30-2011, 02:45 AM
Can i join somebodys team?

Christina
03-30-2011, 02:58 AM
I'd love to join but isn't 1.5M too low? Why not make it 3M instead since there's 3 players per team? 1M per player sounds fairly nice. Wooot!

I'm going to find myself team mates later and ask them if they want to join.

TSSRos, asan ka na?

If u are willing to donate another 1.5mil.. I don mind making it 3 mil event

Christina
03-30-2011, 03:00 AM
That's actually what I have in mind. If the purpose is to encourage PvP or community events amongst casual players or noobs like me, it then beats the purpose all together. I've messaged a lot of people already and I keep getting the same reply. There is no point. It's going to look like an exhibition game.

Sometimes its reali funny to see ppl complaining.. I'm not even askin u guys to pay for entry fee.. As least it worth a try, test ur luck.. U might not know the result in the end.. Who knows? Maybe some noobs in pvp gonna win this tourament..

Imperial-legend
03-30-2011, 04:32 AM
Team G would be me^^, Fabio and Kelly. we already finalized and comfirmed in game

Luchta
03-30-2011, 04:42 AM
First, I'm not complaining, rather making a suggestion. Yes, I know it's free and I'm just speaking in behalf of the familiar names I've befriend in PvP that I'm trying to invite to join me -to no avail.

Either way, there's still space for a bigger league with level brackets during the second leg right?

Don't worry I'm joining. Like I said, just let me find team mates.

xuz
03-30-2011, 05:00 AM
i suggest doing it a ctf game so its skill to win not tree hug.

icantgetkills
03-30-2011, 05:02 AM
i suggest doing it a ctf game so its skill to win not tree hug.

u really hate tree hugging in ctf its all about wall hug?

Christina
03-30-2011, 05:10 AM
Team G would be me^^, Fabio and Kelly. we already finalized and comfirmed in game

I need the full ign please..

Fatpigwarrior
03-30-2011, 05:54 AM
hey christina i like ur signature

Imperial-legend
03-30-2011, 06:11 AM

lol me too! didnt realize until i see this.

ok our team full ign are: Imperialelf, Fabiiokmd and Kellylita

PS. some of us hav more than one cha, so the names r just our mains and we might use different chas in fight.

Christina
03-30-2011, 06:20 AM

Lol thanks

Christina
03-30-2011, 06:22 AM
lol me too! didnt realize until i see this.

ok our team full ign are: Imperialelf, Fabiiokmd and Kellylita

PS. some of us hav more than one cha, so the names r just our mains and we might use different chas in fight.

Yes i know! And u can onli choose 1 char takin part in the tourament..

Christina
03-30-2011, 06:25 AM
New group updated in page 1

Prest87
03-30-2011, 08:21 AM
Does anyone want to make team!

Inching
03-30-2011, 08:27 AM
Does anyone want to make team!

check your PM please

Vuvuzaylor
03-30-2011, 08:39 AM
i want to sign up!!!

Kanitall
03-30-2011, 09:10 AM
Tssrosalka,hmmhmm,kanital

Thx for register

Christina
03-30-2011, 09:19 AM
New team updated

Vuvuzaylor
03-30-2011, 09:24 AM
someone needs me?
8500 pvp kills - vuvu

Scoutninja
03-30-2011, 09:27 AM
someone needs me?
8500 pvp kills - vuvu
I do I don't have anyone in my group :(!!

razerfingers
03-30-2011, 09:49 AM
scout ill be in ur group lets find another person

Cpayaso
03-30-2011, 10:09 AM
Sign me up hope I'll win but I know for a fact that I won't but I at least have to try

Cpayaso
03-30-2011, 10:11 AM
I'll be in ur group

Vuvuzaylor
03-30-2011, 10:38 AM
cpayaso what chara?
do u have some practise?
Scoutninja are u ready :D?

Yareli
03-30-2011, 10:38 AM
The losers would like to join :p

Christina
03-30-2011, 10:49 AM
Update team on page 1

Barbamitsos
03-30-2011, 11:13 AM
Mrbanana Ajejee Hawkeyei

Christina
03-30-2011, 11:30 AM
Update listed on page 1

hawkei
03-30-2011, 12:25 PM
The losers would like to join :p

Lol
/funneh

Faryia
03-30-2011, 01:00 PM
someone adopt me for this pvp event!!!

lvl 55 - Faryia (mage)

romgar1
03-30-2011, 01:11 PM
Faryia you can join me and jeoychandler if you want. We aren't going to promise a win but it can be fun.

razerfingers
03-30-2011, 01:21 PM
i needa be adopted hahaha

Vuvuzaylor
03-30-2011, 01:28 PM
how about Faryia, razerfingers, vuvuzaylor ?
(i dont promise winning, but its worth a try :D)

smokester
03-30-2011, 01:48 PM
i shall be adding a team shortly... having a little issue lol

fabiokmd
03-30-2011, 03:16 PM
Christina I'm still not sure if I use bird or bear so ill try this weekend which one works better for my team and I'll tell ya ASAP so u change my name Fabiokmd(bear) or Fabiiokmd (bird)

Subterraneous
03-30-2011, 04:00 PM
Smokester, check your PM's.

hawkei
03-30-2011, 04:34 PM
I'm getting a team together ATM....

Prest87
03-30-2011, 04:36 PM
I'm getting a team together ATM....

Could I join if not on another team

hawkei
03-30-2011, 04:58 PM
Could I join if not on another team

There are requirements to being on my team.

#1 give me 100k:rolleyes:
#2 tell I'm smexy :o
#3 another 100k

Are you up for it?

Rebel
03-30-2011, 05:01 PM
This is looking to be an easy win for The Rebelterra Noobs! ;)

Nightarcher
03-30-2011, 05:18 PM
You are already in it.. Look at page 1..

That's what the message is about. He asked to make a team with me and I considered it but decided to go with other people. ;)

The team I'm in is: Smokestar, Kalielle, and myself.

Kossi
03-30-2011, 05:31 PM
next team: Kossi, Solvok, and.... (ill pm you when i find another person)

razerfingers
03-30-2011, 06:03 PM
alright im down haha i like pvp its entertaining

Zipponator
03-30-2011, 06:08 PM
Next team: Zipponnator, mandikah and alwaysdtf.

Arcanahasabumrash
03-30-2011, 06:28 PM
Next Team. Arcanastorm, LadyHadasa, and JustBrutal

Harveyjj
03-30-2011, 06:38 PM
im not in a team yet lol
im a lvl 51 bear full rift

razerfingers
03-30-2011, 06:53 PM
harvey ur in my group we need one more

razerfingers
03-30-2011, 06:55 PM
scoutninja,harveyjj, and razerfingers harvey i have taken u in muahahaha

Inching
03-30-2011, 07:12 PM
im not in a team yet lol
im a lvl 51 bear full rift

51 is fine... just find a team and ur in.