PDA

View Full Version : v1.2 Waiting Period.

BestHyun
05-23-2010, 12:21 AM
If this approval takes longer than expected (maybe even a month) wouldn't it take that long for every client update, since every client is still gonna be a universal binary? Is there really nothing Spacetime can do in order to speed up the review process? Will there be any cool updates or something we can do that can suffice a long approval period? Isn't the least Apple can do is give us a deadline date or something..

:(

TheBaconKing
05-23-2010, 12:37 AM
If this approval takes longer than expected (maybe even a month) wouldn't it take that long for every client update, since every client is still gonna be a universal binary? Is there really nothing Spacetime can do in order to speed up the review process? Will there be any cool updates or something we can do that can suffice a long approval period? Isn't the least Apple can do is give us a deadline date or something..

:(

Expansions won't require an app update. Just new modes, Like secure trade and PvP and guilds, and grouping... Stuff like that. Soo once all that is implemented we won't be at the mercy of Apple near as much.

King Richie
05-23-2010, 12:43 AM
guys would we all not just chill out and let the update come out when it comes out (what i personally think happened is JustG forgot to send it XD)

KingFu
05-23-2010, 01:19 AM
JustG wouldn't forget something that big, at least I don't think he would. I think some of it was the contest, unless the update was already submitted, then I don't know. May is getting close to ending so they are about to pass there problem period, I won't do anything, but others might. Spacetime, whether you are making a new app (hopefully, lol), working on something big (like a new contest, item upgrades, or new weapons), or whatever, please try to get the updates faster, for us, lol.

And apple, with all do respect.....HURRY THE HECK UP PLEASE, lol!

Futumsh
05-23-2010, 08:50 AM
There's really nothing we can do about it. We submit it, we keep working on server/content updates and the next version for submission. It's completely out of our hands at that point. It's been in review since 5/14.

KobraKai
05-23-2010, 09:39 AM
Sweep the leg johnny!

Evante
05-23-2010, 10:01 AM
There's really nothing we can do about it. We submit it, we keep working on server/content updates and the next version for submission. It's completely out of our hands at that point. It's been in review since 5/14.

By the time 1.2 comes out... u guys might be ready for 1.3 lol

Prest87
05-23-2010, 10:28 AM
This is just sad *** Hurry Up Apple!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sayishere
05-23-2010, 01:25 PM
i was happy that it was delayed since i wasnt 35

now that iam, HURRY UP heh

flaimdude
05-23-2010, 02:17 PM
I need to lvl up while it's still in processing, haha. :)