PDA

View Full Version : Lemon & Lime AA bug?

Kujimasun
04-18-2015, 09:36 AM
I may have to post a video, I can't tell which one it is but either the AA is cancelling the passive damage reduction or vice versa. I've used the AA and within seconds the whirling circle showing the invulnerability is showing.

Soyalla
04-18-2015, 11:26 AM
I also noticed a similar/same thing this morning when running tindirin wilds. As soon as I would activate the AA the invulnerability circles would appear immediately afterwards. This seems to happen all the time when using it on the boss and then only some of the time with mobs.

Tbh I couldn't tell if the passive mana/health per damage regen worked, health was usually full and even when working correctly I don't notice much; so not sure if it's just a visual error or something more.

Kujimasun
04-18-2015, 03:05 PM
I also noticed a similar/same thing this morning when running tindirin wilds. As soon as I would activate the AA the invulnerability circles would appear immediately afterwards. This seems to happen all the time when using it on the boss and then only some of the time with mobs.

Tbh I couldn't tell if the passive mana/health per damage regen worked, health was usually full and even when working correctly I don't notice much; so not sure if it's just a visual error or something more.

The passive regen definitely works, but something is going on with the AA....

Jazzi
04-18-2015, 05:00 PM
The pet, if you would kindly read other threads about it, is very bugged atm. Hoping for swift fixes.

Wazakesy
04-19-2015, 03:14 AM
Ik what you're talking about.

The AA is not working on mobs(100%) and it doesnt work on some bosses sadly...

and yes, you're only given 2 ticks back, then immunity is triggered.

Remiem
04-20-2015, 04:19 PM
Hey guys. Just wanted to close the loop on this. :) This is a known issue and is already in the pipeline to be fixed asap.