PDA

View Full Version : 6 more days!

LIGHTNINGLORD67
03-28-2011, 01:28 AM
Until my birthday: April 3 :)

Ima turn 15 lol one more year until I can take my driving test. I wonder what car I should get? I don't want to get something expensive because then students might see that I'm rich and they might bash my car's windows and tires (they did this to my cousin :/) but I don't want to get a cheap car because the girls will think I'm too cheap lol. How does a BMW sound?

Anyway, what will you guys gift me on April 3? :D I would appreciate some items/cash, though I'm not expecting much.

DanielRH
03-28-2011, 01:30 AM
Happy birthday!!!! :)

LIGHTNINGLORD67
03-28-2011, 01:34 AM
Happy early birthday!!!! :)

Lol thanks ;)

Plasticuproject
03-28-2011, 01:43 AM
Happy early Birthday!

If you can afford a BMW and think it's a mid grade car then you will receive nadda from me sir. You see, I drive a 1998 Chevy S10, and I opted for the total underneath rust package...

KingFu
03-28-2011, 01:43 AM
Happy birthday! You share the same birthday with PL:D

LIGHTNINGLORD67
03-28-2011, 05:11 PM
Happy early Birthday!

If you can afford a BMW and think it's a mid grade car then you will receive nadda from me sir. You see, I drive a 1998 Chevy S10, and I opted for the total underneath rust package...

What's your point?

Rebel
03-28-2011, 05:14 PM
Get an accord. Safe and reliable cars, plus if you get the two door, they still like pretty sporty. Also quite affordable. Anyway, happy early birthday!

noobmigo
03-28-2011, 05:15 PM

Ima turn 15 lol one more year until I can take my driving test. I wonder what car I should get? I don't want to get something expensive because then students might see that I'm rich and they might bash my car's windows and tires (they did this to my cousin :/) but I don't want to get a cheap car because the girls will think I'm too cheap lol. How does a BMW sound?

Anyway, what will you guys gift me on April 3? :D I would appreciate some items/cash, though I'm not expecting much.

Get a ferrari. And wear Pimpy clothes. Nobody will touch you. ;)

Survivorfan
03-28-2011, 05:19 PM
I hear matchbox cars has great tire pressure, never run flat, and are crash proof. I could never get those to break!
jk, Happy birthday! I will get you your very own, drumroll please,
http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_-cxwv29HhMY/TUR4y1wAuOI/AAAAAAAAGZ8/7fT7dg3zy3U/s1600/drum+roll.jpg
1337 Gold!

Must be 18 years of age or older to redeem your prize. Valid only in United States of America.

Whoops, sorry, you have to wait 3 years to redeem your prize.
lol, redeem it anytime after your birthday

Zeus
03-28-2011, 05:23 PM
Get a ferrari. And wear Pimpy clothes. Nobody will touch you. ;)

Ahaha, not in my school. That's a reason why I don't drive too nice of a car.

@Lightninglord: The car doesn't help you get girls. Trust me on this. If you want the car to attract girls? Prepare to be hurt a lot. Sure a nice car helps, but don't expect any commitment or anything. While I personally drive a BMW 530xi, sure it attracts the high school girls but, you will notice after a while, what those types of people are. As for the car. I say take the BMW. You will get a lot of hatred from other students and jealousy. Just be prepared to be able to back that up and show that you aren't intimidated.

Survivorfan
03-28-2011, 05:26 PM
Ahaha, not in my school. That's a reason why I don't drive too nice of a car.

@Lightninglord: The car doesn't help you get girls. Trust me on this. If you want the car to attract girls? Prepare to be hurt a lot. Sure a nice car helps, but don't expect any commitment or anything. While I personally drive a BMW 530xi, sure it attracts the high school girls but, you will notice after a while, what those types of people are. As for the car. I say take the BMW. You will get a lot of hatred from other students and jealousy. Just be prepared to be able to back that up and show that you aren't intimidated.
I would go with range but those matchbox cars are so cheap ;)

LIGHTNINGLORD67
03-28-2011, 05:43 PM
Well, I trust Parth the most out of the forums, but rebel seems very convincing...hmm..BMW or Accord? O.o

cast Your vote!

And thanks again for the happy birthdays :)

Zeus
03-28-2011, 05:47 PM
Well, I trust Parth the most out of the forums, but rebel seems very convincing...hmm..BMW or Accord? O.o

cast Your vote!

And thanks again for the happy birthdays :)

Accord will make you blend in, if you are trying to get noticed. Like I said, the car only does so much. You gotta have the personality to back it up :D. I'd say go with the BMW, makes high school life A LOT easier :D. (Just know how to differentiate the girls from the ones that are attracted to your car and aren't really interested in you from the ones that truly like you).

LIGHTNINGLORD67
03-28-2011, 05:52 PM
Accord will make you blend in, if you are trying to get noticed. Like I said, the car only does so much. You gotta have the personality to back it up :D. I'd say go with the BMW, makes high school life A LOT easier :D. (Just know how to differentiate the girls from the ones that are attracted to your car and aren't really interested in you from the ones that truly like you).

Ah ok I see where youre getting at! Thanks Parth :)

RedRyder
03-28-2011, 05:56 PM
No need to rub your wealth in people's faces. Cars don't get you girls either. Not the kind you'd keep anyway lol.

noobmigo
03-28-2011, 05:58 PM
Git a Ford Pickup buddy. Safe and awesome for bachelor parties ;).
Kidding about the bachelor party thing. Anyway, I have a Ford Pickup too.
Epicness :)

Zeus
03-28-2011, 05:59 PM
No need to rub your wealth in people's faces. Cars don't get you girls either. Not the kind you'd keep anyway lol.

Exactly! Who says they don't help though :D. Just got to have the confidence to back up what your flashing. (And the ability to not be completely blind)

Zeus
03-28-2011, 05:59 PM
Git a Ford Pickup buddy. Safe and awesome for bachelor parties ;).
Kidding about the bachelor party thing. Anyway, I have a Ford Pickup too.
Epicness :)

BMW's are for those private rides ;)

Rebel
03-28-2011, 06:00 PM
I have an 95' Ford Explorer. I don't complain with a car that was given to me. It has a radio, air conditioner, heater, and automatic windows. I'm all good.

noobmigo
03-28-2011, 06:03 PM
BMW's are for those private rides ;)

Lol

Bachelor parties FTW.
I had one earlier when my sis got married, it was horrible in a Ford, I swear. We got drunk...at a museum. My GF was smart enough to check-up on us, and she drove us home. Did I mention how sweet she is? :p
Lol, I was playing PL like, an hour after that, it was horrible. Dizzy for like, 5 hours.

LIGHTNINGLORD67
03-28-2011, 06:07 PM
Well I never said I wanted a car to attract girls O.o but WHATEVZZ.

Zeus
03-28-2011, 06:09 PM

Pssh, We all know that's every guy's secret thoughts. Been there, done that.

Kossi
03-28-2011, 06:10 PM
im 16 and i dont even have my permit O.o
ill try to do it soon...2 weeks tops

noobmigo
03-28-2011, 06:10 PM
Pssh, We all know that's every guy's secret thoughts. Been there, done that.

I agree.
Then I realized I was about to blow my money, and I decided to wear pimpy clothes instead. (Lol, nah, I'm joking.)
Also, every guy will...ya know...well...think about....
Stopping there. Just don't..you know...

EDIT: Also, don't drink and listen to too much rock. Made me crazy. (Lol, nah, jking there too.)
(The drinking part though...well..bad for your health...but awwwwwwhhhhhhh mmmmmannnnnnnnnnnn geeeez.)
I gotta quit.

LIGHTNINGLORD67
03-28-2011, 06:17 PM
I agree.
Then I realized I was about to blow my money, and I decided to wear pimpy clothes instead. (Lol, nah, I'm joking.)
Also, every guy will...ya know...well...think about....
Stopping there. Just don't..you know...

EDIT: Also, don't drink and listen to too much rock. Made me crazy. (Lol, nah, jking there too.)
(The drinking part though...well..bad for your health...but awwwwwwhhhhhhh mmmmmannnnnnnnnnnn geeeez.)
I gotta quit.

Bro, let me tell you something. Cut down on the ellipses! (...)

noobmigo
03-28-2011, 06:20 PM
Bro, let me tell you something. Cut down on the ellipses! (...)

Dude, I'm a girl.

Kidding

LIGHTNINGLORD67
03-28-2011, 06:21 PM
Dude, I'm a girl.

Kidding

Whatevzzzzzz!

Rebel
03-28-2011, 06:23 PM
im 16 and i dont even have my permit O.o
ill try to do it soon...2 weeks tops

In Georgia you have to have a permit for at least a year and a day before you can get a license.

noobmigo
03-28-2011, 06:33 PM
Whatevzzzzzz!

Y'all saw the "kidding" in white right?

LIGHTNINGLORD67
03-28-2011, 06:51 PM
Y'all saw the "kidding" in white right?

Yea lol I saw it when I quoted you.

Plasticuproject
03-28-2011, 07:06 PM
What's your point?

Hmmm....I thought my point was very clear, but I will reiterate it in a simple outline to help clarify.

1.) Happy early Birthday!
2.) I am poor.
3.) You appear to be a lot less poor than I am.
4.) You will not be receiving a gift from me.

Conclusion:
So as Robin hood did not steal from Little John and give to the Sheriff of Nottingham, I too will not be robbing my inventory to donate to you.

LIGHTNINGLORD67
03-28-2011, 07:15 PM
Hmmm....I thought my point was very clear, but I will reiterate it in a simple outline to help clarify.

1.) Happy early Birthday!
2.) I am poor.
3.) You appear to be a lot less poor than I am.
4.) You will not be receiving a gift from me.

Conclusion:
So as Robin hood did not steal from Little John and give to the Sheriff of Nottingham, I too will not be robbing my inventory to donate to you.

Ooh my bad I thought you meant the "nadda" thing for not making the BMW a good choice...

Nvm, ok anyway, like I said, I won't be expecting anything

RedRyder
03-28-2011, 08:33 PM

hook, line, sinker ;) lol jk dude, i remember when i was that age. were'nt my best years =T. my birthday happens to be the day after yours lol 21 baby!

LIGHTNINGLORD67
03-28-2011, 08:35 PM
hook, line, sinker ;) lol jk dude, i remember when i was that age. were'nt my best years =T. my birthday happens to be the day after yours lol 21 baby!

Rofl. And nice :P what can you do at 21 that you can't at 18?

Rebel
03-28-2011, 08:35 PM

Oh! The big 21! Nice. I'm guessing we won't be seeing you that night. ;)

Zeus
03-28-2011, 08:36 PM
Oh! The big 21! Nice. I'm guessing we won't be seeing you that night. ;)

Let's hope he comes back. Lot's of 21'ers don't come back after their birthday night. O.o

RedRyder
03-28-2011, 09:39 PM
Rofl. And nice :P what can you do at 21 that you can't at 18?

Lol for one, drink/buy alcohol. Come on parth thats like a major thing. And in new jersey you can't even buy tabacco products till you're 19 lol. So the only thing you can do at 18 is get drafted Into the army or screwed by the government

Prest87
03-28-2011, 09:43 PM
Happy Early birthday mines tomorrow(as in thread I made)

Zeus
03-28-2011, 09:44 PM
Lol for one, drink/buy alcohol. Come on parth thats like a major thing. And in new jersey you can't even buy tabacco products till you're 19 lol. So the only thing you can do at 18 is get drafted Into the army or screwed by the government

:D, I'm just joking with you :). But it's true. There are more drunk driving accident's when a person turns 21 more then any other day of their life.

RedRyder
03-28-2011, 09:50 PM
:D, I'm just joking with you :). But it's true. There are more drunk driving accident's when a person turns 21 more then any other day of their life.

its a good thing i dont drive! haha

LIGHTNINGLORD67
03-29-2011, 08:57 PM
5 more dayz. I'm actually going to count Lol

LIGHTNINGLORD67
03-31-2011, 07:57 PM
3 more days!

Kossi
03-31-2011, 07:58 PM
9 days for me

LIGHTNINGLORD67
03-31-2011, 08:27 PM