PDA

View Full Version : Basic crafting question!! (questions)*

Jameswilliam
03-28-2011, 03:20 AM
Ok..... So can crafted items be sold in the auction it traded to other players??? Are there only two forgers in the game (in game characters that let you craft there and give daily quests)

Redbridge
03-28-2011, 03:28 AM
Most crafted items can be sold, except some of the mystery set items from Alien Oasis town quests.

There are 2 main forgers but also the Alien Oasis town contains some NPC's that allow some crafting for those specific quests, also there are daily craft item quests to be had there, in addition to the Forest Haven and Balefort Sewers daily quests.

See the link in my sig for a list of some really useful guides. In particular look at the crafting ones and the Quest, NPC, Boss locations, and Alien Oasis ones.

Good Luck

Jameswilliam
03-28-2011, 03:46 AM
Ok thank you very much very helpful...... Do you have to wait to be a certain level to get the AO quests for crafting and NPC people to let you craft??? Because I'm level 36 an there are no more quests for me there until I'm a higher level so is that the same with crafting and daily quests there??

Redbridge
03-28-2011, 03:58 AM
See http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?20985-GUIDE-Alien-Oasis-Quests. Ayrilana has written a cracking guide but it comes with a spoiler warning..... Do not read past the beginning if you don't want the full details.

I'm not sure she is entirely correct when she says level 50 is a requirement as my level 41 archer has picked up all the quests. I would go to the town and see if you can pick up the first quest. Ayrilana may even appreciate any testing and feedback you could offer her.

Good luck but feel free to ask any further questions.....