PDA

View Full Version : LnL aa proof of glitch/bug in PvP

Farminer's
04-18-2015, 07:37 PM
I was in PvP when I was faced against someone with LnL who used that ability and this happened. Sorry won't let me post ss's for some reason. But the poison would not go away in PvP and I never died so idk if it would go away.

Sent from my XT1060 using Tapatalk

kinzmet
04-28-2015, 12:53 PM
You will get armor and hit reduction for 25 seconds, and within that time those who attacks you would have a chance to heal health or mana. Afterwards, the animation of LnL's ability on you will change. This signifies the 45 seconds countdown of your immunity to any additional LnL's AA that will hit you within that period.

So, to rationalize :
1. (25 secs) You are hit by a LnL AA. Thus you are infected with hit and armor reduction + chance to heal mana/health of those who attack you.
2. (45 secs) The AA animation around you change. This means armor and hit debuffs are over and you have 45 seconds of immunity to the next LnL AA.

Overall, your going to wait for 1 minute and 10 seconds before the animation of LnL AA on your character wears off.
Note, that the 45 seconds immunity still counts even if you die. I believe they added the 45 secs of immunity to prevent stacking of AA, which is a problem now in PvP (ex. 5 breezes stacking)

Farminer's
04-28-2015, 06:46 PM
I lasted for 2-3 mins.tell I left the room

Wazakesy
04-28-2015, 06:48 PM
You will get armor and hit reduction for 25 seconds, and within that time those who attacks you would have a chance to heal health or mana. Afterwards, the animation of LnL's ability on you will change. This signifies the 45 seconds countdown of your immunity to any additional LnL's AA that will hit you within that period.

So, to rationalize :
1. (25 secs) You are hit by a LnL AA. Thus you are infected with hit and armor reduction + chance to heal mana/health of those who attack you.
2. (45 secs) The AA animation around you change. This means armor and hit debuffs are over and you have 45 seconds of immunity to the next LnL AA.

Overall, your going to wait for 1 minute and 10 seconds before the animation of LnL AA on your character wears off.
Note, that the 45 seconds immunity still counts even if you die. I believe they added the 45 secs of immunity to prevent stacking of AA, which is a problem now in PvP (ex. 5 breezes stacking)

The OP meant something different...the AA's FX doesnt disappear after the immunity FX wears off.

Farminer's
04-28-2015, 09:53 PM
The OP meant something different...the AA's FX doesnt disappear after the immunity FX wears off.
That's the problem I had it on whole time. I would provide as but won't load and idk why.

kinzmet
05-03-2015, 10:35 AM
I tested it with a guildmate early this morning. The AA did last longer than whats to be expected. It can be a glitch.
It lasted in an average of 2mins and 20 secs, we did 10 trials. Its really long, If only a dev can verify this.

Farminer's
05-03-2015, 04:04 PM
I tested it with a guildmate early this morning. The AA did last longer than whats to be expected. It can be a glitch.
It lasted in an average of 2mins and 20 secs, we did 10 trials. Its really long, If only a dev can verify this.
Yea it does last longer then expected.