PDA

View Full Version : Actually leaving this time

Jblazer
04-18-2015, 09:38 PM
Not that it matters, but yes I'm finally leaving STG. I'm kinda bored right now so I'm gonna tell everything leading up to this. I started on PL during sewers cap, I only knew a few people and didn't really talk much. <removed> I took a break and came back when SL was released. I fell in love with it. I grew a lot on SL. I made a countless amount of great friends, and throughout the life span of SL had a few successful guilds. Since the announcement that there would be no more updates, I left SL for PL again. It has came to the point where these games are just to boring now. Thank you to everyone who made these past 4 and a half years good ones. Though most of you are not around to see this. Most of you seeing these are prolly happy I'm leaving tho. So yw :D bai

Schnitzel
04-18-2015, 11:22 PM
Good luck in real life, JBlazer

hope you return to visit us sometime

Armourslash
04-19-2015, 02:03 AM
hope you return to visit us sometime

Not sure about that.

Jblazer
04-19-2015, 02:44 AM
Not sure about that.
Lel that's what I was thinking

Madfisho
04-19-2015, 04:10 PM
Not that it matters, but yes I'm finally leaving STG. I'm kinda bored right now so I'm gonna tell everything leading up to this. I started on PL during sewers cap, I only knew a few people and didn't really talk much. <removed> I took a break and came back when SL was released. I fell in love with it. I grew a lot on SL. I made a countless amount of great friends, and throughout the life span of SL had a few successful guilds. Since the announcement that there would be no more updates, I left SL for PL again. It has came to the point where these games are just to boring now. Thank you to everyone who made these past 4 and a half years good ones. Though most of you are not around to see this. Most of you seeing these are prolly happy I'm leaving tho. So yw :D bai

Have A Good Life!

Ps. Never sold me that starry:/

Regards,
MaxGoldMerch

Sent From My Apple SmartWatch Using Tapatalk! :D

Arachnophobik
04-19-2015, 09:46 PM
Jblazer ive never met you in game (since i only play al) but i just wanna say one last time...

Goodluck and best wishes in real life btw :')

Jblazer
04-19-2015, 10:36 PM
Jblazer ive never met you in game (since i only play al) but i just wanna say one last time...

Goodluck and best wishes in real life btw :')
Appreciate it homie

angeldawn
04-20-2015, 12:56 AM
Sorry to see you go. I thought you were gonna play PL :(
Sadly, I only seen you that one time.

Maybe give it another chance :)
If not, I wish you the best of luck!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wazakesy
04-20-2015, 02:51 AM
K bai ;,(

Thx for the thumbs up surz

Jblazer
04-20-2015, 07:58 AM
Sorry to see you go. I thought you were gonna play PL :(
Sadly, I only seen you that one time.

Maybe give it another chance :)
If not, I wish you the best of luck!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Was nice meeting you :D

Theshadowxxxx
04-20-2015, 09:50 AM
Jblaze! Yo man it's been a long time! With college and life I haven't payed much attention to sl since I quit but recently I started using forums a bit. From your time in Sparxtans to the whole time I was your friend, you were a great player and a great person, and I'm I'm sure you still are (well I think lol:P). Sad to see ya go but as the game goes away, our memories and experiences will last. I wish ya the best of luck in the real world and hope you get the nova blaster of life(this is getting kind of strange I should stop). Haha now that my random sentiment is over. I hope your doing well bro. keep up the fight, and don't let that blaze burn out! Good luck! Hope to see ya around.
-shad

Uafaud
04-20-2015, 12:30 PM
;_; .... <3

FluidShot
04-20-2015, 06:09 PM
Another one leaves. You were pretty chill - was refreshing. Best of luck.

Siz/Polar

Jblazer
04-20-2015, 10:44 PM
Thanks homies ^^

Jblazer
04-21-2015, 11:33 PM
;_; .... <3

It's been real bro. You can always hmu though

Jblazer
04-22-2015, 11:11 PM
Just finished giveaway, sorry for not announcing it fam

Arpluvial
04-22-2015, 11:34 PM
I wish you nothing but the absolute best in your future journeys, Jblazer!