PDA

View Full Version : Guild hunting!!!

Jameswilliam
03-28-2011, 10:36 AM
Im really interested in joining a guild!! I play everyday for at least 3 hours depending on my day and sometimes play for more hours than that... I have a 38 Mage, 18 archer a paladin and a warrior. I want to join a fun guild but with a little more structure to it because i dont want to deal with little kids haha ty MAGE=GINGANINJA ARCHER=GINGABOMBB

Major
03-28-2011, 12:11 PM
If you are interested try Pocket Legend Inc. Guild. We has certain requirements before you can join however. Check out www.plinc.webs.com for more info. Hope to here from you soon.

largecommand
03-28-2011, 05:31 PM
i want to join
so once i get the gold i want to meet with leaders or some sort of offical
and i didnt get the gold on sundays??
is it a payout?

largecommand
03-28-2011, 05:32 PM
oh i ma currenly have a lvl 48 but soon it will be 50 wit kite shield of hate virbra sowrnd and a vynaxx vikin helm
is that considerd high end gear?

Fatpigwarrior
03-28-2011, 05:36 PM
or you could try us its free!
www.kaotix-guild.webs.com

We are new and we have not that many members but we have lots of ppl helping to make this guild stay alive!

icantgetkills
03-28-2011, 05:39 PM
you can checkk out my guild pocketguild.webs.com the website was down for editing but is now back up! we have 44 members currently and when guilds are released in game it will be alot better!

djkrazze
03-29-2011, 01:09 AM
ok personally i say u be careful which guild you join and do ur homework, i was in AEO but idk what happened i hardly played so they booted me i think.. idk and then i joined estraz guild which was completely dead! but i met co leader in the guild i am now which is www.kaotix-guild.webs.com not gonna put icing on the cake but so far i like it! it is farely new but hey so far the structure is good and check out the site! like i said do ur homework, and goodluck! ;)

Tempest
03-29-2011, 05:14 AM
or you could try us its free!
www.kaotix-guild.webs.com

We are new and we have not that many members but we have lots of ppl helping to make this guild stay alive!

Weren't you that guy complaining how boring this game was? -_-