PDA

View Full Version : Antennas useful???

DanielRH
03-28-2011, 10:45 AM
Hi all :)

At the beggining of the "where do you play pocket legends" contest, this is what cassric said:

(Have you been holding on to all the different antennas? They may be useful soon…)

Anyone have any idea what he was talking about? I have all the antennas and I'm REALLY curious lol :)

Echelong
03-28-2011, 11:38 AM
Maybe they will give us a bonus like they did for the Big Luck hat. But after all the controversy who knows maybe they will never give us another bonus for vanity hats.

Arterra
03-28-2011, 12:03 PM
Rainbow antennae most likely.

KingFu
03-28-2011, 12:14 PM
Hopefully they'll give us a way to earn them again. I don't have orange because I didn't finish my video guide in time. Maybe they can do an earn an antenna a day. Like Monday is droid, tuesday is blue. Etc.

KaotiicxDream
03-28-2011, 12:19 PM
I only got yellow antenna due to I started playing 5th January 2011...

Snakespeare
03-28-2011, 12:36 PM
Hopefully they'll give us a way to earn them again. I don't have orange because I didn't finish my video guide in time. Maybe they can do an earn an antenna a day. Like Monday is droid, tuesday is blue. Etc.

I don't have orange either because my video guide came to 20 minutes or so and the quality was horrible so I never submitted. I think, even if it were possible to get other colors again, the ones that took significant personal effort, such as orange, should not be given away again except after similar efforts.

Kalielle
03-28-2011, 05:20 PM
I'm missing the white ones... I'm hoping if they do something that it's going to require maybe 1 or 2 less than the full set of antennas... basically giving us a free pass if we happened to miss one or two like many of us did.

Arterra
03-28-2011, 05:21 PM
im pretty sure they will recycle antennae after they come out with the grand prize for collecting. contests need participation incentive after all.

icantgetkills
03-28-2011, 06:06 PM
I'm missing the white ones... I'm hoping if they do something that it's going to require maybe 1 or 2 less than the full set of antennas... basically giving us a free pass if we happened to miss one or two like many of us did.

i missed green because of a holiday had to much school work to do videos to get white and orange :(FML i hope they do that or have some way to get orange and white antennas again i got red though :D

drewcapu
03-28-2011, 06:09 PM

I never did get the droid antenna. Oddly enough I have a screenshot of both Droid and Droidfb. Most likely from before they were handing out antennas :(

Missed haiku antenna because I was in China. lol

Zux
03-28-2011, 06:52 PM
I was talking to a dev a long time ago, he said that the antennas would be needed to make a rainbow antenna, and with the newly implemented crafting system, it's most likely it'll be put together that way

Arterra
03-28-2011, 06:57 PM
I was talking to a dev a long time ago, he said that the antennas would be needed to make a rainbow antenna, and with the newly implemented crafting system, it's most likely it'll be put together that way

hope not. i want to keep my original colors... hope it only unlocks a quest.

i mean honestly those white antennae are SICK

RedRyder
03-28-2011, 07:03 PM
i missed the red ones (go figure) 'cause i didnt know the haiku contest would warrant a prize just for participating :(

Potawto
03-28-2011, 07:40 PM
i missed the red ones (go figure) 'cause i didnt know the haiku contest would warrant a prize just for participating :(

I have NO antennas because I left PL during it all. FMFingL!!!

Echelong
03-28-2011, 08:10 PM

Now that is irony. I missed a few because I started playing late and didn't do the contests.

Kingofhurtz
03-28-2011, 08:56 PM
I never did get the droid antenna. Oddly enough I have a screenshot of both Droid and Droidfb. Most likely from before they were handing out antennas :(

Missed haiku antenna because I was in China. lol
But more ironic is this indeed.

drewcapu
03-28-2011, 08:59 PM
But more ironic is this indeed.

For the first, I suppose.
Second would've totally been ironic if I was in Japan. LOL