PDA

View Full Version : PK? (Discuss)

TheSeventhSon
03-28-2011, 03:55 PM
Is there any pk option? i run over this guy yesterday in a dungeon ... and he was spaming skill on traps and explosives , just to make me die, he was a noobie, but there was nothing i coud do ... (FML):mad:

If theres not such an option as PK (Player Kill) i think Spacetime shoud add it, what do you think?:confused::confused:

Echelong
03-28-2011, 03:59 PM
There is always the boot option. But you can try and let them know that hitting the traps will cause them to explode, you would be amazed what a single suggestion can help a player improve their game. Although some players don't listen for those there is the boot option or leave and there is always my prefer method use a trash can pot and tank/kill my way thru.

Dan.
03-28-2011, 04:06 PM
why waste real money on a pot? i never understood..
There is always the boot option. But you can try and let them know that hitting the traps will cause them to explode, you would be amazed what a single suggestion can help a player improve their game. Although some players don't listen for those there is the boot option or leave and there is always my prefer method use a trash can pot and tank/kill my way thru.

Echelong
03-28-2011, 04:08 PM
why waste real money on a pot? i never understood..

what? I buy them with gold 6k gold for each I don't use platinum to buy.

Moogerfooger
03-28-2011, 04:10 PM
Don't ever spend plat on pots. Just use gold, like Echelong said.

Absolutely no to PK. Would get used and abused terribly in PL. Just boot if you are the host, or leave the game if someone is being a jerk, again like Echelong said.

Frenzyn
03-28-2011, 04:33 PM
No offence, that might be the stupidest suggestion ever thought of.
Why would there be a button to kill a person you don't like?
Sort of ridiculous, to be honest. That would provoke so much flaming.

KingFu
03-28-2011, 04:44 PM
I don't see the point in it. Unless you're in pvp, what's the point in killing someone other than a cheap laugh? This would cause sooooo much annoyance. Think about it, in the middle of a game, or even town, someone could just kill you! I don't see much of a point since you can boot....

noobmigo
03-28-2011, 04:53 PM
iSmite!
Lol, you're kiting!
iSmite!
Lol, barrel!
iSmite!
Runner!
iSmite!

Whenever you are in deep PL trubble, iSmite is here to save you!
iSmite to the rescue, only $9.99! Buy one git one free!

TheSeventhSon
03-28-2011, 07:44 PM
No offence, that might be the stupidest suggestion ever thought of.
Why would there be a button to kill a person you don't like?
Sort of ridiculous, to be honest. That would provoke so much flaming.

Nah i still think its a good idea man.. Just like in real PC MMOS

Moogerfooger
03-28-2011, 07:56 PM

This isn't a full-featured PC MMO, it is mobile. Not to mention. not all PC versions have this anyway. No, no, and more no, since you asked what we thought in your first post. The odds of the devs allowing this is about 0 in eleventy billion, also known as no chance.

Frenzyn
03-28-2011, 08:21 PM
WHAT MMOS are you talking about that have a "KILL HIM" button for a laugh cause you are to bad to kill him yourself???