PDA

View Full Version : Suggestions here :D

countdownto2
04-11-2010, 10:32 AM
Here are a few suggestions I have for pocket legends. Now these are not nessasary but would make the game more interesting. The first suggestion is to create some sort of crafting system that players can use. Nothing to complicated just something that would allow players to create and trade armor, weapons, helmets, and shields. Now along with that new loot and items would need to be created. Also a new way of having inventory. Like a backback or sack of somekind. Now this is complicated I'm guessing, but it would definitaly make the gameplay a bit more interesting. My 2nd suggestion is to develop a way for players to send gold and items that they pick up between their characters. For example if a player is playing on their archer and they pick up a sword that would be good for their warrior or they want to send gold for a weapon. This I think would be a small step towards the crafting idea. I would suggest trying this first before making a trade system between players. That is all I have at the moment.

Rarefew
08-24-2010, 02:42 PM
Bumpity bump

Elffy
08-24-2010, 07:02 PM
You can send items through your stash already. Your stash is shared by all your chars.

Gamelova
08-24-2010, 07:48 PM
you can send items through your stash already. Your stash is shared by all your chars.

this is a very old thread lol

Elffy
08-24-2010, 09:38 PM
Lol someone bumped it I didn't look at first post dates

Royce
08-24-2010, 09:47 PM
I think he was probably bumping it for the crafting suggestion which people have been asking about for a long time, not stash, though it probably would have been better to find a thread dedicated to that specific topic.