PDA

View Full Version : PL vs School

lordwill0
03-28-2011, 08:54 PM
So, im just wondering, does anyone else ditch homework to play pocketlegends/ go on the forums? Whenever i start playing online games, my grades appear to drop alot because i have so many 0's for homework. In freshman year, i made all A's but now, im getting quite a few B's cause of not doing homework. Really should learn about priorities, but im too addicted :/ my parents still think i play world of warcraft or runescape, so they took my laptop away, but little do they know, im playing pocket legends in my room ^^ . So, do you guys ever do the same thing or are you all just good little kids? :p

Zeus
03-28-2011, 08:55 PM
Me? I manage to balance both aspects of my life. It's pretty easy if you make sure you have your priority straight. I don't ditch homework while on forums. I'm doing my homework at the same time I'm on the forums. Try it. It keeps you entertained while doing homework.

Kingofhurtz
03-28-2011, 08:58 PM
Me? I manage to balance both aspects of my life. It's pretty easy if you make sure you have your priority straight. I don't ditch homework while on forums. I'm doing my homework at the same time I'm on the forums. Try it. It keeps you entertained while doing homework.

Same here almost except homework first, then sports, then xbox, then this at night

lordwill0
03-28-2011, 09:01 PM
Yeah i really should, cause this year kinda ruined my GPA :(. Though no worries, If all comes to worse, i still got the SAT to get into the college i want Xp. By the way, i noticed Parth, that your taking Ap us history, and Ap calc. Over here in Texas, Ap us hist is a junior class while calc is a senior class, although a TON of my indian friends skipped a math somewhere inbetween, so they'll be taking the same classes in there junior year. Just curious if you skipped as well, or is calc just offered Ap for juniors where you live.

lordwill0
03-28-2011, 09:03 PM
Hmm... currently I do, Xbox, track, dinner, pocketlegends. Then do as much hw as i possibly can during periods of school, which hasn't worked out very well. I currently have low B's in Spanish, World History, Computer Science, and Chemistry -.- fml.

Zeus
03-28-2011, 09:04 PM
Ap calc is a senior class too. I'm just taking it as a junior.

The list of my classes are the following:

AP english, AP calc, AP US History, AP Chemistry, Physical Education, Medical Terminology (Medical Class that gives me college credit)

Inching
03-28-2011, 09:04 PM
homework always first... the joy u will get in the future after graduation in finding a good job and making lots of money while driving in ur fully paid sports car and cash in ur wallet feeling trumps playing PL hands down... trust me on this one.

lordwill0
03-28-2011, 09:12 PM
agreed, inching. finally starting my heaps of homework... and parth, do you have late arrival/early release, or is medical terminology 2 periods? cause we have a class like that called HOSA (something about health science, and its pretty much the same thing)

Zeus
03-28-2011, 09:13 PM
agreed, inching. finally starting my heaps of homework... and parth, do you have late arrival/early release, or is medical terminology 2 periods? cause we have a class like that called HOSA (something about health science, and its pretty much the same thing)

Medical Terminology is one period. I have a semi late arrival. (7:30)

lordwill0
03-28-2011, 09:27 PM
ah, ok. How are your classes(difficulty wise)? I plan on taking the following classes next year, and getting all A's to be in the top 5% again.

Ap Us history
Ap english
pre-calc
physics (maybe bio ap)
orchestra(pass/fail, which means it isn't calculated into my Gpa, because it is a lower level class)
Scholars half semester(Supposed to boost your SAT scores into the 2200-2400 range once you finish)/ physcology ap the next semester
Statistics AP

so yea... Xp

Zeus
03-28-2011, 09:29 PM
ah, ok. How are your classes(difficulty wise)? I plan on taking the following classes next year, and getting all A's to be in the top 5% again.

Ap Us history
Ap english
pre-calc
physics (maybe bio ap)
orchestra(pass/fail, which means it isn't calculated into my Gpa, because it is a lower level class)
Scholars half semester(Supposed to boost your SAT scores into the 2200-2400 range once you finish)/ physcology ap the next semester
Statistics AP

so yea... Xp

Classes? School was always easy for me. Not really a problem. I can't really tell you since my opinion would probably be biased. But IMO, they were pretty easy. Just a bit worried about the AP test.

That sounds like a difficult schedule. If you feel the need to drop any classes during the 2 week drop period. DO IT! Your instincts are usually right.

lordwill0
03-28-2011, 10:34 PM
Ah nice. I actually have to try to maintain my grades. But at least I wont have to deal with comp sci and Spanish anymore, both of which I suck at.