PDA

View Full Version : mmorrpg addict

lordwill0
03-28-2011, 10:02 PM
Ok, truth is, i am an mmorpg ADDICT. I have played like every popular mmorpg out there. no joke. And i remember each one of them clearly.

PC:

1) Runescape- Will never forget this one... first one i ever played, and brings back tons of memories. 2006 to 2010 with breaks inbetween(Ok, so there was a glitch during a mini game called pest control, where my friend duped a bunch of merchanted stuff, which i bought off him and sold for profit in the grand exchange. We both ended up getting pemanently banned. Still have a lvl 90 merchant with 600m, may play again someday)

2) Conquer Online - not many people have heard of this one. It's kind of chinese-ish, with chinese characters such as taoists, trojans, warriors, archers, ninjas. Anyways, was fun for around a year.

3)MapleStory - Joined mostly because of friends... got to around level 50, didn't enjoy it as much as my friends though.

4) Flyff - Pretty fun game, animated characters, 3d world. Dont really know why i quit, but wont be going back cause the no good updates

5) Guild wars - this is more of a story like mmorpg. Actually, similar to pocketlegends, with a party feature. The thing i loved most though, was no grinding(quests to level) and the nice graphics.

6)World of Warcraft - wayyyyyyyy too addicting. played for about half a year. then i runs out of moneyz :(

7) LOTRO:(lord of the rings online) - meh. lol

8) StarCraft2: great game, not an mmorpg, but still play it, still love it, etc,etc. relatively new.

9)Minecraft, started this just recently, cause of some friends. Its also not an mmorpg, but it is an rpg, and it has online. Basically, you build whatever, and kill monsters at night. Its funner than it looks.

Phone:

Pocket Legends: well im playing it right now(well at least in forums) but enjoying it quite a bit.

IMO: world of magic: sort of like maplestory, just wanted to try it out. Got boring fast

Dungeon defence: Online rpg/towerdefence, pretty fun as well, but its slightly laggy.

Anyways, what mmorpgs have you guys played?

Inching
03-28-2011, 10:03 PM
I dont see Asheron's Call on your list so not everyone thats popular

lordwill0
03-28-2011, 10:06 PM
Hmm never heard of it :p

Inching
03-28-2011, 10:08 PM
Hmm never heard of it :p

http://www.google.com.hk/search?source=ig&hl=en&rlz=&q=asheron%27s+call&aq=f&aqi=g10&aql=&oq=

RedRyder
03-28-2011, 10:09 PM
i never played any pc mmo's for fear of getting addicted. PL was my first actual mmo. i played imo too but.. too much grinding.. way too much. and the pvp thing is completely off balance (players of the opposing faction can just come in and kill you while youre trying to get xp.) i got to level 19 before i gave my items away. the character is still there but i cant play with no equips lol they took too long to get and its way too hard.

cant wait till blackstar

lordwill0
03-28-2011, 10:10 PM
Just watched a vid on YouTube. U sure it's really popular? Max
Views for a vid was like 50k

lordwill0
03-28-2011, 10:12 PM
Yeah blackstar looks promising although wonder how a sci fi mmo will be.

Artemis
03-28-2011, 10:16 PM
Guild wars is the best PC mmorpg EVUR.

lordwill0
03-28-2011, 10:18 PM
Yes, can't wait for gw2. Customized full tormented in guild hall, still slowly working on other acheivements :)

lordwill0
03-28-2011, 10:21 PM
Haha and my ign is even based off of my guild wars character a mesmer

Artemis
03-28-2011, 10:40 PM
I was so good at Assasin! My faves were Dervish and Assasin. I hated Necros. They sucked. I remember having a dervish build that i made my self that killed in 3 shots.

lordwill0
03-28-2011, 10:57 PM
Wow nice, I loved the 55 monk. It was so cheap. You planning on getting guild wars 2?

Zeus
03-28-2011, 10:58 PM
I was so good at Assasin! My faves were Dervish and Assasin. I hated Necros. They sucked. I remember having a dervish build that i made my self that killed in 3 shots.

Lyric. You defy all laws of girl. Your the nerdiest girl I have seen. Lol, not even joking.

lordwill0
03-28-2011, 11:01 PM
To be honest if anyone is the nerd, it's me.. But anyways, guildwars doesn't require as much time because no grinding, and u can start off with max lvl characters in pvp mode.

Ellyidol
03-28-2011, 11:07 PM
I thought everyone went through Ragnarok? :p

lordwill0
03-28-2011, 11:14 PM
I've heard of it, but wad probably too addicted to another mmo at the time to try it

Artemis
03-28-2011, 11:36 PM
Lyric. You defy all laws of girl. Your the nerdiest girl I have seen. Lol, not even joking.

Ikr:) Nerdy is my secret personallity. I live a double life. Just like Hannah Montana.

Dip
03-31-2011, 04:59 AM
I thought everyone went through Ragnarok? :p

Yes... That is definitely the first truly complete mmorpg.... Companies made so much money out of just hosting it

Riccits
03-31-2011, 05:10 AM
Does Worms Armageddon count as MMORPG..? ;)