PDA

View Full Version : Geonatin is a mean and racist person!!!

Minecraft player
03-28-2011, 11:46 PM
When i loged on to pocket legends i started playing crush the keeper level on PL some guy started saying racist things about chinese people. He started saying that because my name is nihaomao and i am chinese. He started saying things like "chinese people make cheap things but they are s***. I have a screen shot of him but i dont know how to post screen shots. Devs please ban him! He is very racist....

Samhayne
03-28-2011, 11:49 PM
Hi Minecraft player,

Thank you for the head's up! We will investigate the matter and take action as appropriate. If you have the screenshot, you can e-mail it to us by sending it to support(at)spacetimestudios.com

KingFu
03-28-2011, 11:49 PM
Send an e-mail to support[at]spacetimestudios.com replacing "[at]" with "@"

Racism is not tolerated, and they will deal with the issue there. Screenshots always help, but if you don't have them, they willreview chat.

For minor innapropriate instances, use the report button, but for serious situations such as racism, always screenshot it and send it to support.

Klemen
03-28-2011, 11:55 PM
When i loged on to pocket legends i started playing crush the keeper level on PL some guy started saying racist things about chinese people. He started saying that because my name is nihaomao and i am chinese. He started saying things like "chinese people make cheap things but they are s***. I have a screen shot of him but i dont know how to post screen shots. Devs please ban him! He is very racist....

youd finally decided to go to the forums :) im darkevilmage btw

Minecraft player
03-28-2011, 11:55 PM
Ok thanks for your support. ^_^.

Can i post a screen shot on the forums

Vallist
03-29-2011, 12:01 AM
hey i play mineCRAFT~~~~~!~

Klemen
03-29-2011, 12:02 AM
http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?22218-Making-sigs-for-free!!! You should be able to find a guide how to post pictures on forum here.

Ellyidol
03-29-2011, 12:05 AM
Ok thanks for your support. ^_^.

Can i post a screen shot on the forums

If your goal is to get him punished, then posting on the forums won't help, but emailing support will.

I just reported a guy for inappropriate behaviour too, and STS confirmed the report pretty quick - glad that was dealt with :)

Samhayne
03-29-2011, 12:20 AM
No need to post the screenshot to the forums. No one else needs to see what he said, just perpetuates it.

Please just e-mail the screenshot in to us, thank you.

Klemen
03-29-2011, 12:33 AM
just bann him ;)

Slush
03-29-2011, 03:21 AM
no offence buddy, but that first post made me lmao
but yea, like the others said,be sure to take screenshots and report

Justg
03-29-2011, 08:51 AM
We just need a name, no screenshots are necessary. the <Report> button puts them in a queue, but for particularly heinous things (like racism) please email us their name to support(at)spacetimestudios.com and we'll handle it immediately.

This person was perma-banned on all devices.