03-29-2011, 01:50 AM
My dex bird has this weapon:
Frozen Bow of the Eagle
Lv 30, 92 Dex
54-64 Damage, 0.7 Speed, 5 Dex, 1% Dodge, 2% Crit, 3 Armor

But in the CS, a Frozen Bow of the Eagle has these stats:
Lv 30, 92 Dex
38-48 Damage, 0.7 Speed, 5 Dex, 1% Dodge, 2% Crit, 3 Armor

I know boosts show up on the character stats and not on the weapon stats, so how come the damage is different? Any ideas? :)

http://i1087.photobucket.com/albums/j462/joopiduh/PL/b5cd42f1.jpg

http://i1087.photobucket.com/albums/j462/joopiduh/0cc4c94a.jpg

Ellyidol
03-29-2011, 02:43 AM
Interesting. At first I thought it was level difference, then I re-read and saw that they both have the same levels.

No clue. Do they look like the same weapon though?

Corpser
03-29-2011, 02:49 AM
maybe you have an extremly rare item lol

try checking all the others as well if there aint any then you have a rare wepon (possibly)

Riccits
03-29-2011, 02:51 AM
may u got one from Lost Expediton and one from Frozen Nightmares that have the same name..?

joopiduh
03-29-2011, 02:56 AM
maybe you have an extremly rare item lol

try checking all the others as well if there aint any then you have a rare wepon (possibly)

Aren't any others in CS to check against, just this one.

Interesting. At first I thought it was level difference, then I re-read and saw that they both have the same levels.

No clue. Do they look like the same weapon though?

Yes, they look the same (I think - my eyes aren't what they used to be! :D )

Edit: They actually do look different, don't they?......

may u got one from Lost Expediton and one from Frozen Nightmares that have the same name..?

This one, I'm not sure. I actually got given the bow. But if this were the case, then I think I'd do the Elite Dungeons more, if the equivalent drops are better!

Riccits
03-29-2011, 03:03 AM
the elite items are way better than any lost expedition items, sometimes they are (almost) better than swamp gear..

braluk
03-29-2011, 06:48 AM
I think it happens once in a while. If you take a look at some other epic lvl 30 items items, there are some variations. For example, in CS right now, i see two versions of Frosty Hatchet of the Bear. Same stats except one has 89-102 damage, and the other 74-87 damage. The 74-87 dmg is equivalent damage to a Conqueror's or Frosty Hatchet that is found in Lost Expedition, while 89-102 is very similar to damage of Iceberg Frozen Hatchet found in Frozen nightmares. I imagine that that they're two different versions of the same weapon that is scaled to their respective levels. This is probably mostly unique to the "Frozen Weapons" as Lost Expeditions and Frozen Nightmares are the only two different map sets in the game that feature similar drops but with vastly different levels playing each. One might see this with skeller returns and one of the other earlier maps.

StompArtist
03-29-2011, 07:13 AM
Have you tried buying it and comparing both unequipped in your equipment slots?

FluffNStuff
03-29-2011, 08:37 AM
It is definitely a frozen / elite issue. The purples have the same name, but the items from the elite dungeon have better stats.

Coltona
03-29-2011, 02:54 PM
Actually the one you have does look longer when you're holding it. Might be a trick of how big the characters are when you're in your inventory, or looking at an item in cs though.

Yes i agree with the idea that it's from nightmares.

Fyrce
03-29-2011, 05:25 PM
One is a normal item; one is from Frozen Nightmares.
There are several other items like this, including pinks.
I used to price the FN ones higher, since they had way better stats, but no one noticed, so I went out of that market entirely.

joopiduh
03-29-2011, 07:09 PM
One is a normal item; one is from Frozen Nightmares.
There are several other items like this, including pinks.
I used to price the FN ones higher, since they had way better stats, but no one noticed, so I went out of that market entirely.

Well, hopefully those reading the forums who didn't know (like me) now does!

Thanks for all the enlightenment, mates.