PDA

View Full Version : BUGS in Arcane Legends

MegaVordred
04-19-2015, 07:47 PM
I Keep on seeing the skill Of The Rogue(dont know the skill because im not a rogue xD)the blue circle thingy all over Traveler's Outpost,City Of Shuyal And Maybe The Others.Pls Tell Me why does it keep on spawning,its so funny and weird in the same time,its like all the rogue came in one place and placed and use that skill

Dragoonclaws
04-19-2015, 09:26 PM
BUGS? Here the perfect spider to catch em all:

http://weknowgifs.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/04/dancing-spider-gif.gif

I love the bugs, keep dat one pliiiiiz :3

lacobia
04-19-2015, 09:36 PM
Bug in mythic helm AP also

Dex Scene
04-20-2015, 12:52 AM
Please remove it stg!! Hate it. Makes me lag more :/
Last night I had 1 min of Loading screen while I wanted to teleport to paradise pier! When loading got completed I saw the rogues' farts.
I understood why it took hell long time to teleport. I teleported back to expe camp. Loaded in 5 secs.

acewasabi
04-20-2015, 01:25 AM
its annoying cos it makes such bad lag. i wish it would be fixed.

nevercan
04-20-2015, 03:16 AM
Please remove it stg!! Hate it. Makes me lag more :/
Last night I had 1 min of Loading screen while I wanted to teleport to paradise pier! When loading got completed I saw the rogues' farts.
I understood why it took hell long time to teleport. I teleported back to expe camp. Loaded in 5 secs.
Maybe u shoudnt use a phone out of the age of stones cuz it doesnt makes you lag :p maybe that helps.

Dex Scene
04-20-2015, 03:22 AM
Maybe u shoudnt use a phone out of the age of stones cuz it doesnt makes you lag :p maybe that helps.
I don't use a phone of the stone age mate and the bug does make you lag!

aneshsinghblu
04-20-2015, 10:33 AM
I Keep on seeing the skill Of The Rogue(dont know the skill because im not a rogue xD)the blue circle thingy all over Traveler's Outpost,City Of Shuyal And Maybe The Others.Pls Tell Me why does it keep on spawning,its so funny and weird in the same time,its like all the rogue came in one place and placed and use that skill

so Its not only me seeing things

Dragoonclaws
04-20-2015, 10:39 AM
so Its not only me seeing things

nope

MegaVordred
04-20-2015, 08:27 PM
BUGS? Here the perfect spider to catch em all:

http://weknowgifs.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/04/dancing-spider-gif.gif

I love the bugs, keep dat one pliiiiiz :3
I need a pokemon to beat that :/

Serancha
04-20-2015, 11:03 PM
There seems to be an issue where they remove bugs (such as this one), but then when another update comes along, the system reverts to the old code and the bugs return. I am surprised that there is seemingly no version control used to prevent this type of regression. A bit baffling considering this is not their first major game.

Jirikjurasek
04-21-2015, 02:51 AM
There seems to be an issue where they remove bugs (such as this one), but then when another update comes along, the system reverts to the old code and the bugs return. I am surprised that there is seemingly no version control used to prevent this type of regression. A bit baffling considering this is not their first major game.

...Really, the core issue is one of documentation. Spacetime is really good at making stuff, but not all that hot in leaving behind a nice trail of documentation about it. It is something that we are working on doing better...

This could help to understand :-)

In other words: If they change something, thay dont know, if it will change something else too. In combination with really bad internal testing (if StS has something like that) every update is like russian roulette

Earlingstad
04-21-2015, 11:02 AM
I play a rogue too sometimes and still would agree that this bug should be fixed. It causes more freezing and lag.

Carapace
04-21-2015, 12:06 PM
Thanks guys, on Thursday there is a planned part of the update that will disable Shadow Veil from being effectively cast in Towns. It will still consume and recharge, however there will be no effect or spawned ring to interact with. This sounds like a real performance issue!

Candylicks
04-21-2015, 12:58 PM

Right like the HP bars on top of the clocks and traps. It was a squashed bug for a while, but it's broken through again.

carmine_blade
04-22-2015, 02:00 AM
Right like the HP bars on top of the clocks and traps. It was a squashed bug for a while, but it's broken through again.

Yeah, it's annoying cos I'm sure sometimes I end up targetting them instead of mobs (could be psychological though lol).

Ardbeg
04-22-2015, 03:45 PM

Perfect Version Control is a very hard Disciplin to master over several platforms and supposedly several Code Branches for events/expansions. you usually branch out to develop extensions, events, while you re working on patches to fix the main branch of the code. then you merge files and voila, here we go again...

Of all error types, this is the one i understand best.

MegaVordred
04-22-2015, 07:40 PM
Wish The Developers would see this.

Dragoonclaws
04-22-2015, 08:01 PM
Thanks guys, on Thursday there is a planned part of the update that will disable Shadow Veil from being effectively cast in Towns. It will still consume and recharge, however there will be no effect or spawned ring to interact with. This sounds like a real performance issue!

Wish The Developers would see this.

All I do is think and blink - Maridos

Goldeneye83
04-26-2015, 01:14 AM
Shadow veil (smoke bomb) - has been "fixed" in the last patch.