PDA

View Full Version : Which build do you suggest-Level 20 Enchantress?

cajunqueen
03-29-2011, 07:19 AM
I am fairly new to the game, level 20 and have focused most of my stats on Intell.(I thought this is the route I would go) and having a hard time surviving on my own (solo). Once surrounded by enemies, I start running around "like a chicken" with its head cut off and then die!
I would like to be able to play solo sometimes and hold my own so wondering what you would suggest?
Because I am new, I have been dumping equipment for other classes (regret now) and focusing on being just a pure mage...but anyway I hope you have a suggestion!

StompArtist
03-29-2011, 07:28 AM
I am fairly new to the game, level 20 and have focused most of my stats on Intell.(I thought this is the route I would go) and having a hard time surviving on my own (solo). Once surrounded by enemies, I start running around "like a chicken" with its head cut off and then die!
I would like to be able to play solo sometimes and hold my own so wondering what you would suggest?
Because I am new, I have been dumping equipment for other classes (regret now) and focusing on being just a pure mage...but anyway I hope you have a suggestion!

You could respec and put points in STR if you want to improve survivability (by equipping STR gear). Also, you may want to start practicing a different play style (using choke points and ranged attacks) to prevent enemies from surrounding you (ice storm is good for that). It really depends on your play style. Do you like to rush into a group of enemies and fight toe to toe or do you like to stay back and snipe them away?

cajunqueen
03-29-2011, 09:01 AM
Would like to stay back and Zap, but once a fight initiates they surround me (enemies)and this is typically when I start going down fast.... I just decided to invest in level 20 enchantress pack (pink) and it has helped somewhat (platinum purchase).....

lilbyrdie
03-29-2011, 03:31 PM
Get used to running, too. But while running, make sure to heal with the potions. You can circle around indefinitely if you have enough.

Hanging back and sniping off one at a time takes practice and patience. There's a good reason why a lot of the mage skills are AoE. :)

And look for gear with H/s and make sure your armor is as high as you can get it.

Finally, find some in-game "friends" so you don't have to solo. :)

ICantSpel
03-29-2011, 07:49 PM
STR all the way