PDA

View Full Version : Newbie alert!

Julz
03-29-2011, 09:40 AM
Hello all! I am new to pocket legends. I stumbled across it in my search for something close to guild wars lol. Couple questions...can u map jump? How do u party up/can u party up? I've got to the castle and have run out of quests...am being hinted to go to chpt 11...how do I get there? Can u get there alone or do I need help? Any info would be great...thanks :)
julz

Kalielle
03-29-2011, 09:49 AM
Hi and welcome to the game! :)

If you click on your name in the top left a menu comes up and there's an icon that looks like a globe. Click that and it will take you to the world map. At the bottom there are Join Game and Host Game buttons and you can host/enter any map (i.e. "chapter").

I have a tutorial video you might find useful (shameless self plug hehe :))
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r060eraLxyE

Echelong
03-29-2011, 09:51 AM
made me remember platinum for some reason hehe /jk. Yeah what better way to learn than from your vid.

Major
03-29-2011, 10:41 AM
Hey welcome to the community, if ya have anymore questions, we are here to help!!

Redbridge
03-29-2011, 10:48 AM
Welcome to PL....

Check out the link in my signature for a list of lots of really useful guide and tips.

Enjoy...

LADYHADASSA
03-29-2011, 03:31 PM
Welcome julz,
Follow the helpful hits above and please feel free to add me to your friends list i often help new pl players when they begin game, i will not do all the work in maps but i will explain skills where to find things and introduce you to someothers. I have two accounts i am in most time, ladyhadasa and ladyhadazza, if i do not answer give me a few im probin a map, :)

Be aware pocket legends is an addiction!! Lol

azulflame
03-30-2011, 07:48 PM
I will help as much as I can, but right now I can only help in Forest Haven, Dark Forest, Balefort Castle, and Fathom Crypts.

ps. what class are you?

KingFu
03-30-2011, 09:55 PM
Welcome to the community! Feel free to ask any questions needed. We are here to help(:

Tiliana
03-30-2011, 10:40 PM
Welcome to Pocket Legends, Julz! I known you will have a blast. Keep an eye out for me in-game if you ever need any help. If you are willing to fight hard, I am willing to help.