PDA

View Full Version : on break

Snakespeare
03-29-2011, 10:39 AM
I will be back.

Drop rates are too unrewarding. Zero recipes after weeks of farming FH. Zero level 51 pinks. 3 orange new swamp items after days of farming. One crafted BS crossbow, and one helm. If we are supposed to be motivated by something other than item drops, I don't know what it is. It has only made me feel like a failure.

Sorry, I can't check back to reply. I need to stay away for a while.

Major
03-29-2011, 10:42 AM
Well hope to see ya again sometime soon snakespeare....Im sure the devs have some pretty sweet stuff lined up eventually.

Redbridge
03-29-2011, 10:50 AM
Noooooooooo................

Don't leave us.......... or at least not to for too long.....

FluffNStuff
03-29-2011, 11:01 AM
Not sure what to post, because I am having a hard time believing this is Snakes and not someone who hacked his account :(

Physiologic
03-29-2011, 11:14 AM
Even for the brief time I've known Snakes this is very uncharacteristic of him to say ?_? He always struck me as a player who always had his head up high.

If this is indeed Snakes, don't worry about loot. It takes countless, countless runs to obtain good loot and by countless I mean 15-20+ runs per hour at Sewers for 3-4 hours straight every day. And even then you will not be guaranteed anything. Not sure how long it takes you to run a Sewers map on average but you'd need a great farming team as well.

RedRyder
03-29-2011, 11:16 AM
I don't blame ya snake. I've still only gotten one bs drop and one fh recipe

Zeus
03-29-2011, 11:29 AM
Snakes! Don't go! Even if it is for a short while. I think you already realize this, but you are one of the few forumers that are my role model on here. I realize the drop rates are bad, I haven't seen a pink in weeks! Although, we just have to live with it and that's what makes the gear the sweet reward it is, when you finally obtain it.

StompArtist
03-29-2011, 11:31 AM
Bad Snake!

Artemis
03-29-2011, 11:38 AM
Im lvl 55 i didnt boost to 55 and ive only gotten 2Pinks drop for me and ive only seen 3 pinks drop.

Edit: 3 Drops for me. 4 Drops seen. Crappy pinks though all together they were worth about 70k

Snakespeare
03-29-2011, 11:57 AM
Sorry to be a nattering naybob of negativity, but I have to take a break, or I will break my beautiful iPad. It's probably not PL. Even the racing games aren't zapping me with enough dopamine to inspire me to keep at it. Nobody hacked my account. I just need a break. I turn to opera when the cynicism gets this strong. I know, I'm weird, but I'm off to opera... and baseball... and weird poetry.

I'll be back in about a week.

StompArtist
03-29-2011, 12:01 PM
Sorry to be a nattering naybob of negativity, but I have to take a break, or I will break my beautiful iPad. It's probably not PL. Even the racing games aren't zapping me with enough dopamine to inspire me to keep at it. Nobody hacked my account. I just need a break. I turn to opera when the cynicism gets this strong. I know, I'm weird, but I'm off to opera... and baseball... and weird poetry.

I'll be back in about a week.

Good stuff... except for the baseball part. :D

BeardedBear
03-29-2011, 12:16 PM
Wasn't it you that said there is always something to do in the game? Have you been drinking, Snakes?

and GO PHILS!