PDA

View Full Version : Best way to earn money with plat?

Squeezable
04-20-2015, 07:09 AM
Hey dudess

I just did a few plat offers and got 1k plat, what's the best way earning money from it? Should I wait until this goblin event? I just have no idea mann. Thanks!

Farminer's
04-20-2015, 07:13 AM
Wait and buy energy to sell every 25 plat will turn to 100k unless you wanna chance it all on lock crates.

Sent from my XT1060 using Tapatalk

Squeezable
04-20-2015, 07:17 AM
Aaah will it?! Daam definitely saving it then man, thanks! And yeah I've been dying to test my luck as you have the chance to get like 50m but my luck seems to be terrible ahaha!

Thanks again dude

Appeltjes
04-20-2015, 07:45 AM
100k was before the plat farmers and numerous amounts of plat sales :p

Farminer's
04-20-2015, 07:50 AM
100k was before the plat farmers and numerous amounts of plat sales [emoji14]
Damn true but I'm sure they will go to 15-22k like last time.

Squeezable
04-20-2015, 08:13 AM
Aah I'm best of sticking with luck elixirs then, really contemplating locks.

Anyone had any decent loot from locks and how long did it take? Really unsure man..

mxzgrawp
04-20-2015, 10:39 AM
Hey dudess

I just did a few plat offers and got 1k plat, what's the best way earning money from it? Should I wait until this goblin event? I just have no idea mann. Thanks!

"few" offers?lol... You were either lucky to get all that plat ooor you spend days in plat offers.
Ummm..don't try locks with plat you haven't bought(Bad luck)...instead of locks...merch it :)

PhoenixPrime
04-20-2015, 11:34 AM
It seems like everyone and their mother is selling anks and elixers now, AND they keep flooding the market with underpriced items, so those aren't even bringing in as much gold as they used to, 8^(.

The locked crates are only worth opening during the half priced sales (like now) since the random platinum rewards (5, 15, 30, 100) cover a better chunk of the cost of opening the crates. Even then the locks are still mostly a bad gamble and you'll probably just be flushing it all away.

Farminer's
04-20-2015, 11:42 AM
Aah I'm best of sticking with luck elixirs then, really contemplating locks.

Anyone had any decent loot from locks and how long did it take? Really unsure man..
I got 3+m from 59 crates.

crudmudgeon
04-20-2015, 02:39 PM
That's not common. I've chewed thru 4100 plat and gotten 8 mythic armors 1 samael egg a dozen 5-20k pet eggs and a lot of nearly worthless gear. I open locks with twinks to ma gears worth 2-5k.... but still.
Gratz on 3m from only 59 crates. I opened > 500...

Rockingtigertiger Tiger
04-20-2015, 02:45 PM
Hey dudess

Bro I have question , how did u manged to earn so many plat with offers ? Can u give me tips coz when I try I hardly get plat 😕

Squeezable
04-21-2015, 03:44 AM
Spent all my plat and have 900 on the way again, by offers I'm not meaning free offers guys, I generally paid money. It's just worth so much more to spend your money in trialpay (they seem to offer the best) and get your plat from there. I opened 15 locks expecting arcanes but yeah, as you probably guessed - trash. Not many but I just wanted to test my luck a little.

Yeah, locks arnt my forte either, I got excited when I watched a YouTube video and a guy got an arcane shard in his first chest, and was speaking to a buddy who got one in his fourth chest, just not for me haha!

Appeltjes
04-21-2015, 03:59 AM
Spent all my plat and have 900 on the way again, by offers I'm not meaning free offers guys, I generally paid money. It's just worth so much more to spend your money in trialpay (they seem to offer the best) and get your plat from there. I opened 15 locks expecting arcanes but yeah, as you probably guessed - trash. Not many but I just wanted to test my luck a little.

Yeah, locks arnt my forte either, I got excited when I watched a YouTube video and a guy got an arcane shard in his first chest, and was speaking to a buddy who got one in his fourth chest, just not for me haha!

Paid offers rule ^^ they pay out more plat than actually buying plat :p

Squeezable
04-21-2015, 04:23 AM
Paid offers rule ^^ they pay out more plat than actually buying plat :p

Exactly dude! That's what I say! You get so so much more in return of your money.

Farminer's
04-21-2015, 07:20 AM
Exactly dude! That's what I say! You get so so much more in return of your money.
I will try this next time I get a little money for my phone.

Squeezable
04-21-2015, 01:55 PM
I will try this next time I get a little money for my phone.

Good luck dude!