PDA

View Full Version : We would like to know about lust axe

Jacob Adkins
04-20-2015, 10:35 AM
so many people want to know how and where u get the lust axe.........sts tells us how to farm other items from previous maps.......but yet when 1 person in game gets the axe......all of a sudden.........we ask but yet u guys still sit here and tell us its farmable and available........dont u think if it was farmable/available to us that more then one person in game has one? like come on now sts? u guys really expect us to believe that? u expect us to believe that the raging axe or whatever u need to craft it is farmable and obtainable? like cmon? i suggest u check ur coding for this game otherwise its just not worth having a recipie for it anyways...........thats like trying to put a care together without the parts to do so......like come on sts......its just so disappointing that everyone at sts doesnt seem to want to look into this when one person out of thousands of run in caverns, has the lust axe? u expect that to be possible if it was obtainable? so please comment community and leave your suggestions or comments......please and ty

sincerely,
ballins

Motivating
04-20-2015, 11:12 AM
Maybe put less .'s

Suentous PO
04-20-2015, 01:13 PM
It does not drop, the 2h sword drops in konz but there is no ax.
I've been told the only one in game was actually given by support, then someone selling it lied and said it was simply super rare to drum up the price (lol).

Way back when bs campaign was released, Fusionstrike made a list of bugs, the post was seen and commented on by Justg and G never said it IS in the drop table, in fact he acknowledged the bugs and locked the thread.
Here have been numerous threads commenting on it and it has never been denied by sts that it isn't in game.
Like the quest count it's just one of many loose ends left.

End
04-20-2015, 01:27 PM
If the 2h drops then why cant you craft it? Cos ive seen someone with 2h sword

Suentous PO
04-20-2015, 01:52 PM
2h sword drops, not the ax

Ssneakykills
04-20-2015, 02:16 PM
Makes it even more suspicious due to the person who has it

Suentous PO
04-20-2015, 02:24 PM
*had *
It's been traded

Ssneakykills
04-20-2015, 02:28 PM
*had *
It's been traded

Oh who has it now? Guess draebatad sold it

Jacob Adkins
04-20-2015, 02:34 PM
but i just find it sad when sts lies to us and says it is obtainable

Suentous PO
04-20-2015, 02:42 PM
but i just find it sad when sts lies to us and says it is obtainable

No dev has ever posted it is available.
We had one person claim that support said in a private message that it is obtainable. That pm was never posted so you have to take that persons word.
Being that support doesnt write code, I don't think they even said that, or it was misunderstood by the recipient, or it was a, uhhhhh, fib

@ Max- Luster has it last I believe

GiveMeWings
04-20-2015, 02:44 PM
I got one!!!

Suentous PO
04-20-2015, 02:52 PM
I got one!!!

How

Edit- as of today mods have removed threads, but not passed on this question, or helped us with the question, and G was on this side of forums & changed someone's post title, and ignored this.

K thx

GiveMeWings
04-20-2015, 02:57 PM
How

(I have to make 13 characters to post)

nvm,confused it with my pruh spike-axe

PD: if u are still interested in my spike-axe I can tell you where to farm it.

Befs
04-20-2015, 03:14 PM
nvm,confused it with my pruh spike-axe

PD: if u are still interested in my spike-axe I can tell you where to farm it.

Fathom crypt. Most likely maze. gf

GiveMeWings
04-20-2015, 03:18 PM
Fathom crypt. Most likely maze. gf

Stop revealing my secrets...!!!!

Groaning
04-20-2015, 07:01 PM
Stop revealing my secrets...!!!!

I know them all :3

Fwend
04-21-2015, 05:51 AM
It's been almost 9 months since the 77 ancient caverns expansion.

From a farming point of view, we have farmed every ancient cavern stage with no luck of the 77 axe.

As Sue has mentioned only one axe in game exist which was a gift from stg help when a pl player accidently deleted an item. It was not farmed.

This person sold it for 15 mill and the next person sold it for two lvl 71 elites. The new owner is satisfied.

Let's keep farming the elusive axe, keeps us motivated, however we know it won't drop anytime soon without any stg assistance.

tebandraker
05-02-2015, 07:22 AM
Latin City has THE ONLY Lustrous Axe of Earthen Might in the game (Lusterwarrior).