PDA

View Full Version : Pet peeve

LADYHADASSA
03-29-2011, 03:42 PM
I enjoy pocket legends I believe there are somecommon pet peeves of many players to top my list.1) any player who can see i am in a map and spam invite. Seriousley all when a map is under somones name it means they are in game.

2) i am running with a crew as all know locking a room is usless against those in ourfriends list, however thebooting issue, when i enter a map i askare you full? However some times in game while fighting a player is lag booted somone pops in all they get from me is full and booted, i do not have time to answer 20 questions.

3) after booting a vet player having one rant and rave for 20min seriousley!!! This is going to happen!

4) having a pkayer spam beg! as a rule i give out thousands of dolkers of equipment 50-100k without issue to a player you can see is truley needing a hand, lets face it most under 18 are hooked tomom and dads debit account and would find themselves in deep doo doo purchasing plat. I am more inclined to help somone i have been teaching about game, i have made many friends threw just the pay it forward system i bless you, all i ask is you do the same one day pay it forward :).

What is your pet peeve?