PDA

View Full Version : Kalizza is no more....beware of impostors!

GoodSyntax
04-20-2015, 01:14 PM
No sooner than I delete all my toons, someone sends me this:

BEWARE! Kali is no more, so if anyone tries to ask for anything, wants to "borrow" something, asks for a "loan", know that it is a scammer!

notfaded1
04-20-2015, 01:17 PM
geesh wtheck! Like i'm sure it was coincidence lol!

Dex Scene
04-20-2015, 01:26 PM
What's your name kali?

killarrow
04-20-2015, 01:31 PM

BEWARE! Kali is no more, so if anyone tries to ask for anything, wants to "borrow" something, asks for a "loan", know that it is a scammer!

Kalizzaa is would never do that or someone who has the name would ;)

Zuzeq
04-20-2015, 01:31 PM
You know something is seriously wrong when you of all ppl decide to hang up your bow ..

Titanfall
04-20-2015, 01:45 PM
I thought you reserved your name :/

Fyrce
04-20-2015, 01:47 PM
EEk... I thought you were holding your name. This is exactly the reason I take all my main names across games when I can.

Dragoonclaws
04-20-2015, 01:55 PM
Kalizzaa... Why? Why delete the characters? You just put an impostor with your name now? What do you get from deleting your char? I don't understand! What's the point?? You delete your character and tell us to be aware? Be aware of what? You give a name on forums that is not yours anymore!?! Honestly cmon! I understand that you left the game, but don't delete your character... Seriously you just opened the door for someone to use your "good reputation" to rip people. I really hope that the person who made that char is one of your friends who saved the name for you... otherwise... omg cmon...

notfaded1
04-20-2015, 02:11 PM
You know something is seriously wrong when you of all ppl decide to hang up your bow ..
I can't really argue with that zu!

Dex Scene
04-20-2015, 02:24 PM
Omg kali!! You quited? O.o what ? How? Why?

Overweightank
04-20-2015, 02:43 PM
Kalizzaa... Why? Why delete the characters? You just put an impostor with your name now? What do you get from deleting your char? I don't understand! What's the point?? You delete your character and tell us to be aware? Be aware of what? You give a name on forums that is not yours anymore!?! Honestly cmon! I understand that you left the game, but don't delete your character... Seriously you just opened the door for someone to use your "good reputation" to rip people. I really hope that the person who made that char is one of your friends who saved the name for you... otherwise... omg cmon...

People delete their characters so they make sure that they have nothing to come back to. To make sure they never step foot in this game again. Some people like the game, some people hate the guts out of it. It's the circle of life and decision. Goodluck Kal :)

Dragoonclaws
04-20-2015, 02:52 PM
People delete their characters so they make sure that they have nothing to come back to. To make sure they never step foot in this game again. Some people like the game, some people hate the guts out of it. It's the circle of life and decision. Goodluck Kal :)

Delete to not come back, okay, but create another is not hard tho? Anyways, what's done is done. It wasn't my best way to tell good bye to Kalizzaa, even tho I never knew him. Good luck in life and have fun man.

Zylx
04-20-2015, 03:13 PM
Oh no Kali!

I know we've never talked much directly, but I just wanted to let you know you are the most respectable person that has ever been on these forums. You have done so much for the community and you will be greatly missed by all of us. This is indeed a dark day for the community.

Nonetheless, I wish infinite luck to you and hope you find outstanding fortune wherever you go. You are an amazing person Kalizzaa, and it has been an honor to have had you here with us! And if you ever decide to come back, just know that we all will be here upon your return and eager to help you get back onto your feet. God bless you Kalizzaa, and enjoy the rest of your life! :)

It's sad to see you go, and whoever that is that took your IGN is unworthy of it!

Zuzeq
04-20-2015, 03:42 PM
I can't really argue with that zu!

I don't think anyone can uso , what's keeping you going ?

Titanfall
04-20-2015, 04:26 PM
I know we already had our farewells in game, and I failed at trying to make you stay. But I'd like to say kali, you're one of the most respected elite runners out there. Your guides are great, contests are great, a really generous member that the community will miss. It really is sad to see you, but AL is going through a dark time and I can understand why. Best of luck in life, visit us sometime, and take care! You've given people who ran all 4 weeks of the tour of arlor something to be proud of, something that no one has ever done before. You've improved alot of players elite running skills too. That's a great achievement in itself.
Farewell.

-Instinctive

Leobot
04-20-2015, 04:45 PM

Sorry you're going. I'm a forum lurker. I've always enjoyed your posts. Even earlier, when you were giving advice about traps and veil, which I've been curious about. Good luck.

ClumsyCactus
04-20-2015, 05:04 PM
To be honest, i have never even seen ya in game or even talked to you kali, but you are just one of those people that i endlessly respect.
*hoping that kali magically will be back and running elites soon*

Wazakesy
04-20-2015, 06:14 PM

At least if i could get dat bow....i couldve got a small boost in fast solo planar 2 lol

Arachnophobik
04-20-2015, 06:22 PM
Goodbye kali :) just wanna say i spent my whole life thinking you were a girl. Best luck to you and your future ;) God bless

GoodSyntax
04-20-2015, 06:26 PM
Goodbye kali :) just wanna say i spent my whole life thinking you were a girl. Best luck to you and your future ;) God bless

LOL!

My Rogue always was a lady ;-)

Sfubi
04-20-2015, 06:35 PM

dont attack kalizzaa for scammer tactics.

Wazakesy
04-20-2015, 06:36 PM
Maybe someone is mad @ kalizzaa for leaving? -.-"

killarrow
04-20-2015, 09:07 PM

Just to clarify -
I hold kali's ign on the level 1 now. You may be right with your concern about scammers ripping people with kalizza in wrong hands. Its not kali's fault that he has been pushed to the point of frustration and deleted his account. Even after he has deleted his account and he does care about the community here and hence the his message. Yes the ign is with me, waiting for Kali to come back and use it again or till the time I quit out of frustration myself.

Thank you Kalizzaa for your putting the community above your frustrations and helping us as always. Wish you all the very best in real life. You were the best that I ever knew in this game and hoping for the best to return someday. Until then we will continue to use 'Kali style' mega pulls to recruit for Elite Runners.

Kakashis
04-20-2015, 09:21 PM
Yeah, Kalizzaa the name is safe in the hands of our fellow officer. As someone who currently also has an imposter roaming around scamming using a similar name, be careful with lending items/gold to anyone including friends. Best to just avoid it altogether.

It's truly sad to see one of the best players to leave the game. I too feel frustrated at times that working hard and farming currently only sends you to the poor house without the mythic or fossil drops.

morgy84
04-21-2015, 04:17 AM
Uhh you quit Kali ... thats sad :/

I really enjoyed all your guides an explenations about Rouge mechanics.
You are absolutly the one that helped me the most to understand how to play :)

You done so much work for the entire Al Community , thanks alot for it !
A real Arcane Legend leaves the Battlefield :'(

I wish you all the best kali, health, luck for your comin rl /vl

Bye bye

Gorecaster
04-21-2015, 07:13 AM
Perhaps it's someone kali knows? When a friend quit and deleted his characters last year another friend of mine immediately started a new character and reserved the name so noone else would take it. Last i heard you were going leave your character so as nobody could duplicate name. Did you inform anyone that you went ahead w deletion of that character? Any player with some common sense can look and see that's not u.

Dragoonclaws
04-21-2015, 07:41 AM

me too :) I learned it yesterday when I asked people on chatbox x3

Candylicks
04-21-2015, 08:45 AM
me too :) I learned it yesterday when I asked people on chatbox x3

LOL. That just cracks me up. But yeah our beloved Kali is a self-proclaimed sausage fingered beer drinking guy. A very respectable one though ofc. Except the potty mouth on line.. haha.

But yeah it is a blow to the community for him to leave, but his contests and guides will go down in history in Arlor!