PDA

View Full Version : Really STS again -_-

Twinisland
04-20-2015, 02:58 PM
I thought we where allowed to have opinions about this game but noooo you guys deleted my thread again it had no bad words no drama or anything of that matter remember the movie a few good men and that famous qoute "YOU CAN'T HANDLE THE TRUTH" you guys deleting threads on and on is no different than a company demanding all bad reviews to be takend off the internet. You guys could at the very least notify me when to take it off and why but because you didn't and you guys wanna be kids and not deal with the negatives this thread was born.

Ugh.... I'm just gonna bump my old fun thread.

JohnnyHardcore
04-20-2015, 04:26 PM
I thought we where allowed to have opinions about this game but noooo you guys deleted my thread again it had no bad words no drama or anything of that matter remember the movie a few good men and that famous qoute "YOU CAN'T HANDLE THE TRUTH" you guys deleting threads on and on is no different than a company demanding all bad reviews to be takend off the internet. You guys could at the very least notify me when to take it off and why but because you didn't and you guys wanna be kids and not deal with the negatives this thread was born.

Ugh.... I'm just gonna bump my old fun thread.

That's what the "Feedback and Suggestions" forum is for, not so much general discussion.

And posts like this one are intentionally inflammatory. Sooo.. still kinda breaking ToS.

Justg
04-20-2015, 04:38 PM
We can totally handle the truth, but we very much care about how it all gets discussed. This thread is definitely drama-inducing too, so I'm gonna close it up.