PDA

View Full Version : My own Suggestions for better game experience.

sameonseth
04-20-2015, 08:36 PM
Some of these may be already suggested by others:

In PVE:

=Players' attacks when fighting with mobs should be targeted to mobs just in case if there are crates or barrels around. Because right now, if I use a skill, the skill will target the crates/barrels and not the mobs.

=Fix the loot system of the game because some epic items are much harder to loot than legendary (for example Nexus). Common>Rare>Epic>Legendary it should follow that system where Legendary is the rarest. No problem with Mythics and Arcane because they are fine as they are now. Also if there should be an egg that will loot in a chest, its rarity should also define how hard can it be looted properly.

In PVP:

=The invulnerability shield should be disappeared after the player step out of the spawn area.

=We should able to chat even if we die. (Especially to mobile users)

=(This one might be insane. but) There should be a system where a player can declare a versus with others, where the latter can accept or decline the invitation. If the player accepted the versus invitation, the system will announce it to other players. And if the versus is on, any players that are not included to the fight and attacks a player that is on a vs with another, will die instantly (Just like when you die when you are stabbed by sword gates in planar arena) to prevent any interruptions and unfair death. This will prevent a player being on a disadvantage side because there will be no outer force that will kill him aside from his opponent on which he declared his vs on. The vs can be any number like 2v2, 1v1, 3v3 and even 2v1, 3v2, 4v1 if thats what they have decided on. They could just decline if they dont want to. I guess this should be only applicable on CTF because in TDM it should be team play.

=There should be a message and a voice saying you performed a killing spree because of your kills in a row. (For example, Double Kill, Triple kill, Multi Kill)

=Your kills in PVP should be rewarded with XP

=The winning team at the end of the game (TDM only) should be granted a prize like gold, items, vanity, and etc. That is if one of the two teams really scored 20, so to prevent a team on having an easy win by just getting a few kills where the other just gave up and leave. So the game should end with a team having a score of 20 kills.

=The chats in pvp should have corresponding color like Blue for the blue team and red for red team. This should be easy for players to identify what team he/she is on.

=In TDM and in CTF, there should be an icon "Create Room" to provide rooms to players who want to fight with their friend, guildies, or even guild wars can be implemented by this. They Create Room by providing a room name and whenever players will do "/room <name of room>" they will soon be joining that room. So for example, Unified want to have a war with Magnum, the two guilds should decide who will create the room and the name of the room, so they can all have their own designated pvp map. Because of this, no one will interrupt if there is a tourney going on or friendly fights in pvp.

Problem I found in Sorcerers:

=They have a second delay when firing a gun and casting a spell like Lightning, Ice, Fireball, SHield, and Clock. Unlike the sorcerer, the rouge and warriors can easily cast the spell or shoot out the arrows without any second delays. I hope this can be fixed with a lot faster animation. For example, i am a mage and i fire a gun, the bullet should be out already right after i release my finger. There should be no second delays. I dont know to the other class, maybe they are facing the same problem also.

That is all!! Just comment about what you think and you can improve my ideas just make sure that the developers can know about this so we can alll have the best game experience.

azagreoralu
04-21-2015, 09:57 AM
I love all you're pvp ideas we have needed a 1v1 system. I hope that these ideas get put to use

Maunyabastian
04-21-2015, 11:42 AM
Here's what I'm thinking about your PvP ideas, since I'm a twink.

=The invulnerability shield should be disappeared after the player step out of the spawn area.
No. The effectiveness of the 30 secs shield is to prevent players to just stay at their base and enjoy their lunchtime for 2 hours. It's PvP, this is not a hide and seek game. Hiding at your own base is not a protection, it's a mock to yourself. Teamwork is the best protection you have to bet to!

=We should able to chat even if we die. (Especially to mobile users)
Yes. Although I don't find the efficiency of this one, but... I'll be angry when I'm getting ganged, so for me, this can be a good way to spill out my rage to those people. If you want to tell something to your team, just quickly respawn, no big deal with chatting while dead.

=(This one might be insane. but) There should be a system where a player can declare a versus with others, where the latter can accept or decline the invitation. If the player accepted the versus invitation, the system will announce it to other players. And if the versus is on, any players that are not included to the fight and attacks a player that is on a vs with another, will die instantly (Just like when you die when you are stabbed by sword gates in planar arena) to prevent any interruptions and unfair death. This will prevent a player being on a disadvantage side because there will be no outer force that will kill him aside from his opponent on which he declared his vs on. The vs can be any number like 2v2, 1v1, 3v3 and even 2v1, 3v2, 4v1 if thats what they have decided on. They could just decline if they dont want to. I guess this should be only applicable on CTF because in TDM it should be team play.
Yes. This has been suggested for many times and varieties. As for me, this is your best idea. And the main idea is, it's only for CTF! I mean, TDM is Team Deathmatch - so here's a little idea: Why don't we make it a 4v4 start, so that it will be a fair match. I usually find myself ended up in a 4v1 room, with 17-0 score. So unfair to noobs. Main reason is, this can prevent dummy farmers a little, because they need 8 accounts to play, instead of 5.
Sorry I put my own idea. I just, 100% agree with this one!

=There should be a message and a voice saying you performed a killing spree because of your kills in a row. (For example, Double Kill, Triple kill, Multi Kill)
Maybe. I say no because this is mainly used for MOBA games. And I say yes because it will so much cooler, and perhaps the voice actor has some really deep voices!

=Your kills in PVP should be rewarded with XP
I don't get with this, if you meant for PvP Experience Points, I 200% agree. This will divide Twinks and Noobs. More kills and flags you get, means higher levels. This doesn't get affected with how many games you entered to or joined to. Nice one.

=The winning team at the end of the game (TDM only) should be granted a prize like gold, items, vanity, and etc. That is if one of the two teams really scored 20, so to prevent a team on having an easy win by just getting a few kills where the other just gave up and leave. So the game should end with a team having a score of 20 kills.
No. PvP doesn't have any rewards besides RESPECT. Enough said.

=The chats in pvp should have corresponding color like Blue for the blue team and red for red team. This should be easy for players to identify what team he/she is on.
No. We already have /a for all, and no slash for team. But in my opinion is, it would be better if we switch that, no slash for all, /t for team. Just a little thought here.

=In TDM and in CTF, there should be an icon "Create Room" to provide rooms to players who want to fight with their friend, guildies, or even guild wars can be implemented by this. They Create Room by providing a room name and whenever players will do "/room <name of room>" they will soon be joining that room. So for example, Unified want to have a war with Magnum, the two guilds should decide who will create the room and the name of the room, so they can all have their own designated pvp map. Because of this, no one will interrupt if there is a tourney going on or friendly fights in pvp.
Yes. OMG, STG please respond to this. This has been suggested so many times and also varieties. Suggestions like these are so simple, but why don't you implement them? Or, do you want more veteran players or your money source to leave your game? We need refreshments. We need new systems, not new caps or new Orcslaying gears.

I guess these are all. I ain't a serious thinker. This just came up when I was sitting down in front of my PC. Thanks for reading!

sameonseth
04-22-2015, 01:10 AM
I love all you're pvp ideas we have needed a 1v1 system. I hope that these ideas get put to use

Yes I hope so too. But these are only bunch of scraps/drafts so we need to further think about these.

sameonseth
04-22-2015, 01:18 AM
No. The effectiveness of the 30 secs shield is to prevent players to just stay at their base and enjoy their lunchtime for 2 hours. It's PvP, this is not a hide and seek game. Hiding at your own base is not a protection, it's a mock to yourself. Teamwork is the best protection you have to bet to!
I get your point! Ok lets scratch that one out.

No. PvP doesn't have any rewards besides RESPECT. Enough said.
Well I was thinking, if we could add some motivation to players because some players don't want to play in PVP because it seems pointless. And that leaves the pvp room fill with same players all over again. Wouldn't be awesome to have everyone play pvp? You can met many players and have a fight with them, making them your rivals, get strong, and etc. Also, Arcane Legends is one of those games that will need hardwork to earn gold and good set of gears. We need some prizes that will boost the players and will give them hope that someday they will be able to buy whatever they wanted to buy.

Zylx
04-24-2015, 04:31 AM
The only negative i see with reserving PvP matches would be dummy farmers