PDA

View Full Version : latest scam

Corpser
03-29-2011, 05:30 PM
WARNING NOT TO BE USED FOR OWN GAIN OR ELSE YOU WILL PROBABLY BE BANNED

So what happens is someone stands in a town yelling I FOUND A GLITCH TO GET GOLD I'LL SHOW YOU OF YOU WANT naturally the curios person goes um how so the scammed says okay here I add an item (they choose a low value green that they have 2 off) press the accept trade then quickly leave then they re enter trade and say see look I duped the item now I can liquidate it now you try

And naturally a player puts in a high value pink to try and dupe it so they can get double the money (maye sewer items) the scammer the quickly presses the tick and takes the item.

Leaving the poor player confused and angry and maybe even quit Pl.

kind regaurds corpser

Plasticuproject
03-29-2011, 05:32 PM
You're such a tease! I want to see the drama!

Kossi
03-29-2011, 05:32 PM
post it for the general public to warn them...
people can get easily banned for this

THIS IS A WARNING TO ALL SCAMMERS READING THIS POST.you''ll get banned lulz

KingFu
03-29-2011, 05:34 PM
Ooh,ohh pick me?;)

LIGHTNINGLORD67
03-29-2011, 05:35 PM
Ooh,ohh pick me?;)

Oh if only there was an option to "like" a comment.

Fatpigwarrior
03-29-2011, 05:46 PM
i want to know he will probably tell me coz i one of his online friends................

Corpser
03-29-2011, 06:02 PM
Okay im gonna edit post and tell you why happens unfortunately there are no screenshots if needed my bro and I can start desmonsrtations (make screenshots).

How ever if i see another Scammer using this tactic I will ask the devs to delete this post

icantgetkills
03-29-2011, 06:07 PM
Okay im gonna edit post and tell you why happens unfortunately there are no screenshots if needed my bro and I can start desmonsrtations (make screenshots).

How ever if i see another Scammer using this tactic I will ask the secs to delta this post

good then we can see what it is some guy was running around saying we was scammed a whole MM wand and bracer set needs donations O.O

Corpser
03-30-2011, 02:22 AM
BTW if you see someone using this tactic please pm me so i can change this thread -_-

Thedexeagle
03-30-2011, 02:46 AM
Umm... Devs don't like me... You see, I was in PL with my characters eaglequick, eaglejunior and stickgum (as Corpser knows me). I suddenly got disconnected when my ping was still yellow (weird). I signed back in and my password was wrong. I then pressed forgot password and went to my email finding that my email's password was also wrong. I begged the Devs and they just don't trust me. In fact they don't even answer me!! What can I do when my device is bound to 1 account. I cannot create a new account. That guy scammed me. :( I also found that he took all my weapons and gold. Except for the item which was on auction which he might've forgot.

Echelong
03-30-2011, 08:58 AM
Umm... Devs don't like me... You see, I was in PL with my characters eaglequick, eaglejunior and stickgum (as Corpser knows me). I suddenly got disconnected when my ping was still yellow (weird). I signed back in and my password was wrong. I then pressed forgot password and went to my email finding that my email's password was also wrong. I begged the Devs and they just don't trust me. In fact they don't even answer me!! What can I do when my device is bound to 1 account. I cannot create a new account. That guy scammed me. :( I also found that he took all my weapons and gold. Except for the item which was on auction which he might've forgot.

send devs an e-mail. I never saw you as the scammer type and I played a few games with you.

@Corpser OMG that is going to suck for a few people. You gotta give him credit for being ingenious though but maybe he played to much dragon age(only game I can think off that has the dupe item glitch). You should have SS and reported him.

Corpser
03-30-2011, 03:36 PM
send devs an e-mail. I never saw you as the scammer type and I played a few games with you.

@Corpser OMG that is going to suck for a few people. You gotta give him credit for being ingenious though but maybe he played to much dragon age(only game I can think off that has the dupe item glitch). You should have SS and reported him.

True but by the way they were acting it looked like a scam.