PDA

View Full Version : please . . some clarification on the damage passive

aneshsinghblu
04-21-2015, 01:19 AM
hi. I have seen some posts that's states that damage passive works and some posts that don't. .
tbh . . I don't use any points on damage passive. .I would like to have some input from some seasoned players.
and hopefully your input will help all players especially the newer ones to decide if damage passive should get any points. .

hvin1619
04-21-2015, 01:42 AM
If your pet's happiness bonus has a damage % increase
Eg., loki 10%
Your pet's damage % over rides your passive that is the pet's damage % and your passive don't stack

DOKUGAAN

aneshsinghblu
04-21-2015, 02:22 AM
:-(
just got a message saying that the passive stacks. . but it does not show in stats. .

maybe the question I should be asking is. . do you use points on the passive skill?

few may be wrong . .but I'm sure the majority will know what works. .please reply yes or no if you use the damage passive

Dex Scene
04-21-2015, 02:39 AM
:-(
just got a message saying that the passive stacks. . but it does not show in stats. .

maybe the question I should be asking is. . do you use points on the passive skill?

few may be wrong . .but I'm sure the majority will know what works. .please reply yes or no if you use the damage passive
No we don't use damage passive!!!
passive damage doesn't stack like all said!!

aneshsinghblu
04-21-2015, 02:49 AM
thanks guys . . now I can refer this thread to players that say that damage passive should be allocated some points

Wazakesy
04-21-2015, 02:52 AM
If your pet's happiness bonus has a damage % increase
Eg., loki 10%
Your pet's damage % over rides your passive that is the pet's damage % and your passive don't stack

DOKUGAAN

Wrong, only the highest buffs are applied.

Avshow
04-21-2015, 03:34 AM
damage passive is one of the most useless skill

Surajit Babai Yo
04-21-2015, 04:25 AM
I invested 5 points in passive in both damage and critical total 10 points, I use pets.. So I was playing it wrong this whole time! My whole life has been a lie!

aneshsinghblu
04-21-2015, 04:47 AM
its ok Suraj. . you had five points on crit which is good. . so your life not a total lie :-P

enjoy spending your five points elsewhere .. . .

hmmm after expansion where will your five new skill points go to