PDA

View Full Version : City of Secrets

Lesrider
03-29-2011, 05:35 PM
Sooooo, still can't stand farming BS for more than a few min at a time, and it appears that I have hit a nasty bug in Sacred Odyssey, so to distract me from the fact that I may never be able to complete that awesome game (:(), I've been playing City of Secrets. It's a cute little point-and-click adventure game with little animals as the cast. It's lighthearted and humorous and takes plenty of jabs at itself. I figured since everyone here is already playing a game with animals as the heroes, you might like this one. Only 99 cents and quite a lot of content!

Kossi
03-29-2011, 05:39 PM
im already too busy with dungeon hunter 2 ;)

noobmigo
03-29-2011, 05:39 PM
Sooooo, still can't stand farming BS for more than a few min at a time, and it appears that I have hit a nasty bug in Sacred Odyssey, so to distract me from the fact that I may never be able to complete that awesome game (:(), I've been playing City of Secrets. It's a cute little point-and-click adventure game with little animals as the cast. It's lighthearted and humorous and takes plenty of jabs at itself. I figured since everyone here is already playing a game with animals as the heroes, you might like this one. Only 99 cents and quite a lot of content!

Try Solomons Keep or Solomon's Boneyard.
You switch games, like, every friggin' day now.

noobmigo
03-29-2011, 05:41 PM
im already too busy with dungeon hunter 2 ;)

I beat that baby ages ago.
It got boring after I beat "Easy" and started "Normal".
Or was it "Normal" to "Hard"?
Anyway, I stopped at level 96 DeathWalker or whatever.
Boring game now.

Lesrider
03-29-2011, 05:43 PM

I tried the free version ages ago and deleted it after 5 min. Couldn't stand the controls.

Lol and I do keep changing games, don't I?
I'd still be on Sacred Odyssey if not for that da*n bug grrrrr. Makes me so sad/mad :(

Lesrider
03-29-2011, 05:45 PM
Boring game now.

I was actually enjoying beating DH2 with three diff classes. But then I got so sick of it after trying to use the chest exploit like a thousand times to complete the Dread set for my Shadowmancer. I never did manage to get the Dread Belt, and gave up before it drove me completely insane.

Kossi
03-29-2011, 06:00 PM
Boring game now.

i got to level 45, memory got wiped, now im back to lv88 deathwalker'

on heroic mode

RedRyder
03-29-2011, 06:01 PM

those games were terrible.... i was able to tolerate the controls, but then i got to a point with a busload of enemies coming at me and the controls completely screwed me over. i deleted the app after that and never downloaded it again. payed for it to.

i didnt even play longer than about 15 mins

noobmigo
03-29-2011, 06:02 PM

on heroic mode

I actually thought that heroic mode was much easier than easy.

noobmigo
03-29-2011, 06:04 PM
those games were terrible.... i was able to tolerate the controls, but then i got to a point with a busload of enemies coming at me and the controls completely screwed me over. i deleted the app after that and never downloaded it again. payed for it to.

i didnt even play longer than about 15 mins
I loved it. what I really like is playing doodle jump. So friggin' addicting....

Lesrider
03-29-2011, 06:16 PM
I loved it. what I really like is playing doodle jump. So friggin' addicting....

Lol I can't get into those doodle games. Or the jump games.
But I saw the Hop version of that in the app store -- you playing that? ;) cute wittle bunnies.

noobmigo
03-29-2011, 06:26 PM
Lol I can't get into those doodle games. Or the jump games.
But I saw the Hop version of that in the app store -- you playing that? ;) cute wittle bunnies.

LOL!
Nah, just the normal version.
I play that when I have no internet.
Basically, 90% of my iTunes goes to PL, 5% to songs, 5% for other games.

JaytB
03-29-2011, 06:57 PM

on heroic mode

Hey Kossi, if you want you can have my gear from my DH2 chars. I have 4 lvl 100 chars (Death Walker, Archer, Illusionist and fury) with all the absolute top gear in the game. We could also do a couple of runs together sometime, before I give you the stuff.

The DH2 game mechanic is broken though. I think I still have the gear to show you a gear-swap trick. It allows a lvl1 char to equip the highest lvl gear in the game.

Lesrider
03-29-2011, 07:03 PM
Btw, this is a screenshot. I liked how the hint was being all cheeky.

http://i1194.photobucket.com/albums/aa373/xenacrazy/4b9db003.jpg