PDA

View Full Version : Reduction kits are not working but plat goes away

Dermuti
04-21-2015, 03:30 PM
Guys thats not comfortable, i bought five or six kits in Arena fight and outside, but they are not working.
Why? I dont want to pay for it for nothing. I pay money for this please take a look at my account and repay it please.

Player : Dermuti / sorc

Schnitzel
04-21-2015, 05:13 PM
Does the timers start for the elixer?
Is there an icon near your Avatar picture (ingame) for that elixer?

Dermuti
04-21-2015, 05:33 PM
First I took three elix outside(luck, damage bonus and damage red), wondered why I was killed and needed so much ankhs , after this I directly payed in battle for plats and the timer also doesn´t start.I repeat it more times, but nothing happens. Luck and damage bonus elixiers worked in a normal way.

Oursizes
04-21-2015, 08:01 PM
Another tactic for sts to be milking the game. Nice discovery! Best if just don't buy them for now, until it's fixed, or if.

Dermuti
04-22-2015, 03:42 AM
That was the first time when it happens, I only want my plat back then everything is ok.

Dragoonclaws
04-22-2015, 11:19 AM
Guys thats not comfortable, i bought five or six kits in Arena fight and outside, but they are not working.
Why? I dont want to pay for it for nothing. I pay money for this please take a look at my account and repay it please.

Player : Dermuti / sorc

First I took three elix outside(luck, damage bonus and damage red), wondered why I was killed and needed so much ankhs , after this I directly payed in battle for plats and the timer also doesn´t start.I repeat it more times, but nothing happens. Luck and damage bonus elixiers worked in a normal way.

You can check if the elixir were effective on the profile square (top left of the screen). there should be a sign with a clover, a sign with two swords and a sign with a sword. You can also go to the profile page, tap elixir tab and you'll see the available elixirs with a timer. If the timer is running, then they are effective.

I just want to highlight the fact that dmg reduc is scaled to your armor. If you have a low armor, you won't get much buff from it. This is same for damage.

Another tactic for sts to be milking the game. Nice discovery! Best if just don't buy them for now, until it's fixed, or if.

And no STS are not looking for ways to milk money from the game by selling elixir that doesn't work. A bug is a bug, it's not intended.

Oursizes
04-23-2015, 09:03 PM
Yes and bugs are supposed to be fixed, not left alone. It sure does seem like intention, just like scorch.